Praying for healing......
Jul 4, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟579.00
Faith
Baptist
MY TESTIMONY OF FAITH:

I was saved 5 years ago thanks to a dear brother who rode my school bus during the school year of 1996-1997. We talked about Jesus and God a lot. During this time I was a skeptic, atheist, & sinner. Sure I had said a prayer once that supposedly made me become a Christian, but it wasn’t sincere. One day, (we’ll call his name Mark for security reasons) asked me to think about accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD & personal Savior. I agreed to think about it for a couple of days and on the 3rd day, my decision would be made.
Mind you this was during a school week so I didn’t have all day long to think about the issue of salvation. However, time gave me the opportunity On the third day, I literally got down on my knees while riding to school and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior. The bus driver had to yell at me because I was out of my seat. The next 3 years would be the most confusing years of my entire life. I was confused as to which ministries to support. One foolish thing I had done was giving my home address out to many ministries and then would turn around and tell them to not contact me & then to contact me. It was a confusing 3 years. Now we are at the present.
I am happier now than ever before, praying more, and just enjoying life. I can’t say my Christian life has been like that of Billy Graham or Charles Stanley. However, the first 7 years have been hard, painful, hurtful, and unsatisfying. It is only recently that my own ministry, “Word of Truth Ministries, INC” has begun.
My goal in life is to either be 1 of 3 things: 1.) To be a youth minister 2.) To be an author and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through written material 3.) To be a Wildlife Manager. What exactly I will be when I get older is uncertain. One thing I do know is that Christ will be with me every step of the way. My spiritual life is not what I would like it to be. Praying is now hard for me to do; my hands have developed the early forms of carpal tunnel & tendonitis; & I am very judgmental, I am sorry to say. In the Holy Bible it is written: “Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that the word of the LORD may spread” Please pray for me as I struggle to get myself back in shape.

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY OF FAITH