Stockholm
✟2,032.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
"We’re often told to look at two sides, like the Israeli government and Hamas. But what if you were told they share the same masters?

Why did the attacks happen, and why were they allowed to wreak such horror on innocent civilians?"

A false flag of course.

Reactions: ChurchBuilder

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of questions are being asked about this event , like how does a nation like Israel with such tight security allow this to happen.
It reminds of 911 , where you could fly an aircraft anywhere you like and nobody stops you.

And before this event , the Israelis were protesting against their gov , but now they are all united because they have a common foe.
Questions , questions , questions.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,439.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. But let's say this is a murder investigation and you try to look for motives, Israel would definitely benefit A LOT if the Palestinians were driven away.

Many reasons to pass guilt towards Israel even if they are completely innocent, yet they're not. They've been systematically harassing, even killing many innocent Palestinians in the months and years leading to this event.

There's even a saying I've heard in the years past "for every Israeli killed, they must kill 10 more of their enemies". I didn't think there's any truth to it but we'll see. If we project a total of 2000 Israelis dying in this conflict, then they end up killing around 20,000 Palestinians, then it must be true.

Upvote 0

ChurchBuilder

One Love. One World Family.
Oct 7, 2023
Central FL
✟10,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. But let's say this is a murder investigation and you try to look for motives, Israel would definitely benefit A LOT if the Palestinians were driven away.

Many reasons to pass guilt towards Israel even if they are completely innocent, yet they're not. They've been systematically harassing, even killing many innocent Palestinians in the months and years leading to this event.

There's even a saying I've heard in the years past "for every Israeli killed, they must kill 10 more of their enemies". I didn't think there's any truth to it but we'll see. If we project a total of 2000 Israelis dying in this conflict, then they end up killing around 20,000 Palestinians, then it must be true.
Thank you for your comment. Looking at this conflict objectively it does seem that Israel has been the original aggressor and initiator of threats and violence.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,439.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your comment. Looking at this conflict objectively it does seem that Israel has been the original aggressor and initiator of threats and violence.

It's horrific what the Hamas did to Israel but Israel wasn't totally innocent nor blameless.

If you slap someone in the face everyday, then one day, your victim decides to burn your house, killing your entire family.

That would be utterly tragic, yet it would still be the fault of the one who did all the slapping and bullying. It is their fault entirely why the tragedy took place. It's a fitting analogy I think.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟134,404.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Overall, it seems highly suspicious that Hamas could put off its initial attack without the Israeli intelligence community knowing. We know the Israeli intelligence community hates Netanyahu. I'm wondering if they let this happen in order to bring down the administration?

When the war dust settles, either the Netanyahu administration will fall, the Israeli intelligence community leadership will fall, or both.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,439.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Overall, it seems highly suspicious that Hamas could put off its initial attack without the Israeli intelligence community knowing. We know the Israeli intelligence community hates Netanyahu. I'm wondering if they let this happen in order to bring down the administration?

When the war dust settles, either the Netanyahu administration will fall, the Israeli intelligence community leadership will fall, or both.

The Hamas did have extensive and really sophisticated tunnel networks that could make such attacks possible.

Some of these may even be "decoy" tunnels to mislead Israeli intelligence.

Thus, it remains possible they could have pulled this. But ofc, where they got the money and resources to build such extensive tunnel system under Gaza remain unknown.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Perhaps the Zionist in Israel will be the Patsy …They are promised protection by the west but they are being deceived and will be betrayed. The Zionist gov in Israel were risen up to take the fall so that a more “righteousness” messianic age forms afterwards….but whatever comes out of Jerusalem it will also persecuted the world by putting a yoke upon the nations as the Zionist would have before them

Or Zionism will get the victory and become the next beast kingdom with iron teeth and create world domination putting all nations under the yoke of bondage until the return of Jesus …idk will see

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,388.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hamas doesn't care about the Arabs (called Palastinians) of Gaza. Hamas doesn't care about anyone but Hamas.
They want to wipe out Israel. Then they will keep going. They want world domination.

Watch the son of a Hamas leader give you the skinny on what is really needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.