SA ranks

J

JoshuaCh1v9

I have been attending the SA for over a year now, and and still haven't looked into the ranks of the officers and what they all mean. Anyone have a good link for that? Most of the links posted in the above section are not even there anymore, BTW.

Hi Pamela:)

Try this :)

The ranks highlighted in black (and the General at the top of course) are active ranks. The others have been discontinued over the years.

Officer in The Salvation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

Flickabee

Oct 13, 2012
✟7,615.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Private
I have just signed my Covenant last Sunday and am now a Senior Soldier! And just on the busiest and craziest time of the year for our young people here in Australia as they graduate from High School and go out drinking until they drop in a little celebration they call 'Schoolies Week'. And I have served God and these young folk by being there for them when they need prayer while my fellow soldiers have been out there in the pubs and bars talking to them, giving them money to get them home safely and generally walking alongside to make sure they are safe and not preyed upon. My field is hospice and palliative care so I have been working there however next year I am signing up to go out there and work with my brothers and sisters. If you guys could please pray for our young people over here while this 'celebration' of theres is still going until next week for them to remain safe, it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Upvote 0

AmyNMoore

Truth Seeker
Jan 9, 2013
✟15,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
it goes, in order from top to bottom. general, commissioner,col, lt col, begader, major, captain, l.t., (in offers training cadet 2nd and 1st year) aux. captian, envoy. these are the officers. then in the chruch there are local officers, these are the onces that stay at the church, corps sergent major, corps tres, corps secretary, women minstrys, band master, then band sergent. etc. these are all soldiers and there are more. like 1000. then adhrent are those who do not want or are becoming full local officers (or senor soldiers). then even the kids can have tittles. junor soldiers are from 7-12, corps cedet ( a bible study group that takes five years) senor soldiers are 14- dead. i hope this helps.

God bless

Upvote 0
J

JoshuaCh1v9

it goes, in order from top to bottom. general, commissioner,col, lt col, begader, major, captain, l.t., (in offers training cadet 2nd and 1st year) aux. captian, envoy. these are the officers. then in the chruch there are local officers, these are the onces that stay at the church, corps sergent major, corps tres, corps secretary, women minstrys, band master, then band sergent. etc. these are all soldiers and there are more. like 1000. then adhrent are those who do not want or are becoming full local officers (or senor soldiers). then even the kids can have tittles. junor soldiers are from 7-12, corps cedet ( a bible study group that takes five years) senor soldiers are 14- dead. i hope this helps.

God bless

I believe the rank of Brigadier has been abolished for some time now.

In the UK, the rank of Aux Captain does not exist. We do have the rank of Territorial Envoy. These are officers serving for two years or so, who have not attended the Training Collage as Commissioned officers have.

Also, in the UK, Cadets are ranked as Cadets. New officers are Commissioned as Luitenants.

Upvote 0

AmyNMoore

Truth Seeker
Jan 9, 2013
✟15,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe the rank of Brigadier has been abolished for some time now.

In the UK, the rank of Aux Captain does not exist. We do have the rank of Territorial Envoy. These are officers serving for two years or so, who have not attended the Training Collage as Commissioned officers have.

Also, in the UK, Cadets are ranked as Cadets. New officers are Commissioned as Luitenants.

yes, the brigadier was abolished and sadly the last one passed away not to long ago.

and cadet are the same here i just reread my last post and saw i was not to clear on that.

Upvote 0