Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟378,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Hackers Linked to Russia’s Military Claim Credit for Sabotaging US Water Utilities
Or at least claimed to.
Russia's military intelligence unit known as Sandworm has, for the past decade, served as the Kremlin’s most aggressive cyberattack force, triggering blackouts in Ukraine and releasing self-spreading, destructive code in incidents that remain some of the most disruptive hacking events in history. In recent months, however, one group of hackers linked to Sandworm has attempted a kind of digital mayhem that, in some respects, goes beyond even its predecessor: They've claimed responsibility for directly targeting the digital systems of water utilities in the United States and Poland as well as a water mill in France, flipping switches and changing software settings in an apparent effort to sabotage those countries’ critical infrastructure.

Just a reminder that Russia is actually NOT an ally of America. And fuelling and empowering Ukraine's army is beneficial for your country. Besides, most of the money you "donate" to Ukraine goes to American arms producers and employs Americans.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,613.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hackers Linked to Russia’s Military Claim Credit for Sabotaging US Water Utilities
Or at least claimed to.

Just a reminder that Russia is actually NOT an ally of America. And fuelling and empowering Ukraine's army is beneficial for your country. Besides, most of the money you "donate" to Ukraine goes to American arms producers and employs Americans.
Yeah, I don't think anyone really considers Russia an ally. Leaders may coddle them, use political language etc. But I doubt very much that anyone sees Russia as a friend. Joe Biden could come out and say it tomorrow and I wouldn't believe it.

But be that as it may, Giving money to Ukraine right now is foolish. Ukraine isn't a good country either. I know they have been invited to NATO but no timeline is set for it.

And I don't really care about American Arms producers in that fashion. They were doing just fine without Ukraine.

Upvote 0