• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Rules for this forum: request for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2004
✟141.00
Faith
Anglican
Can anyone (preferably a senior mod type person) help... In the sticky thread about rules it highlights:

...you will not advocate encourage or sanction any kind of extramarital sexual activity... Marriage is defined as the legal union between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN... Any debates relating to homosexuality are restricted to the General Apologetics, Liberal Theology or General Theology forums...
Can someone help clarify how much we're allowed to say here and how much we're not? Is it ok to discuss the impact of bi/homosexuality in this forum?

Many Thanks,

- struggling boy

I

I'ddie4him

We do not recognize any type of union other than that between a woman and a man. We will not allow posts looking for the acceptance of a current homosexual or lesbian relationship. This forum is for those who have turned away from this particular lifestyle and are looking for support and compassion.
On the issue of the impacts, I am guessing that you refer to the impacts on the close family members such as parents and siblings ?
As long as posts are previewed and deemed acceptable or not, it will be kind of a fine line for the time being.
I will most definitely confer with my admin and see what can be done about a concrete rule or decision.

Reactions: LynneClomina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.