Roll call!

Pope Gonzo

Jul 14, 2003
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟16,540.00
Faith
Christian
Yay! First thread! Alright guys, here's the plan. Everyone who's engaged reply here with who you are, who you're engaged to, when you're getting married, and just any info that you're comfortable giving out :)

I'm Dave, my fiance is Steph. We're getting married July 9, 2005. I'm 20 and she's 22(we'll both have birthdays before July). We live and go to school in Whitewater, Wisconsin. She's graduating in December but I'll be in school till May '06. I think that's pretty much everything. Rock on, all.

nuarc

Cinnamon Hot
Jul 3, 2004
✟15,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Liliana, my sweetie's name is Marc and we'll be getting married in October of 2005 (still deciding the exact date). We live in MA, he is a student and teacher, and I am a advisor/counselor for international students of the university I work for. We've been together for years now and we thought it was time to make it official :).
One funny thing is that I dont have an engagement ring as yet. He wanted to design it himself, so I have to wait until my birthday in November until I can have it- that's ok.
Im happy that we have an engagement forum and I hope that everyone will participate: engaged people- formerly engaged people and people who will be engaged one day :)

Upvote 0

PurpleBunny

Rabid Purple Bunny of the Apocalypse
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
✟1,470.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My name is Sarah, my fiance's name is Chris. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada and he lives in Olympia, WA but he's likely moving to Edmonton, AB for school in January. I'm 24 and he is 20; we'll be 25 and 21 respectively when we get married. Our wedding date is July 16, 2005!

Upvote 0

Tumburu

Mar 10, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
✟7,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey all. I'm 32 and she's 26. We're getting married in the near future, January 22nd 2005. From the ages I see so far, guess we're kinda the "older" couple. We live in Ohio and are hoping for no snow storms on the wedding date. We just worked out where our apartment is going to be. I'm moving in Novemeber, and she'll follow in January after we're married. Hope everyone is not getting too crazed on the wedding details/planning. We've been very blessed so far and it's gone rather smoothly...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cright

Veteran
Apr 18, 2004
SE Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟17,849.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave:

This is an awesome forum... might not have always been needed... but with this many engaged couples it's AWESOME to have this :)

My name is Carina and my fiance is John. We are getting married Aug 05 or May 06. He works at a university and we want to get married next Aug (before it gets busy at work) but if we can't save all the money that we want to then we'll wait til May (when it's really slow again).

He just turned 31 this month and I'll be 27 in March.

Our wedding will most likely be held in Troy, Michigan (about 15 mins north of Detroit). We are putting together our guest list and once we know for sure who we're inviting (If I invited just my family and close family friends I could easily invite 175 myself) so we're trying to get it so that we're inviting that many total including his family and our mutual friends and friends from church! eek!

Our pic is in my profile if anyone is curious!

Congradulations to everyone!

God Bless,
Carina

Upvote 0

gweneviere

Jun 24, 2004
Connecticut, USA
✟7,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I don't have a ring, but me and my bf are planning to get married at the beginning of summer 2005, after I've graduated from college. We haven't announced it or anything, it's kind of a secret, i guess. We've been dating for almost 3 years, and been friends for about 3 years before that. We weren't going to have a ceremony at all, but now, we are thinking of doing a backyard type wedding. We figure we'll put some money into a much needed vacation, rather than a real fancy ceremony. Plus, neither one of us has time to deal with the stress of planning a wedding. I'm studying for my lsats and finishing college, so there's no way i oculd manage it. This forum is pretty cool. I like reading all the ideas people have. Good luck to all the other engaged couples!!:)

Upvote 0

Bowling Pin

Jul 21, 2004
VA
✟15,243.00
Faith
Anglican
I'm Bree and my fiance is John. We got engaged Aug. 30, 2003 and our wedding is in 82 days on December 27, 2004. We live in Arlington, VA and are having what amounts to 2 weddings--the church ceremony with my family and hometown friends in Kansas on 12/27 and then on 1/15/04 we're having a 2nd reception at our church here in VA for my PA college buddies, our co-workers, and church friends. We're blessed to have so many wonderful people who wants to celebrate with us.

Upvote 0

wemmick

Jun 25, 2004
✟7,663.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is my first post, though I've lurked for awhile. :) My name is Becca and my fiance is Matt. We got engaged on Saturday! He's 24 and I'm 22. We both finish graduate school work in May, and we are planning a wedding in Tennessee for Fall 2005. We have known each other almost 2.5 years, and he finally asked me out last Fall.:thumbsup: October 1 we celebrated 10 months of dating, and he asked me to marry him October 2--tomorrow we'll have been engaged a week! :)

Blessings,
Becca

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

laura-ann

jonno's girl
Jul 17, 2004
Home
Visit site
✟15,627.00
Faith
Christian
I just discovered this little sub forum and im in love :) :p My name is Laura and my fiance is Jonathan. We have been engaged for a couple of months now :) He is 22 and im 17. Yes young I know! We are getting married February 11th (I will be 18). Look foward to chatting with everyone!

Lots of Love,
Laura

Upvote 0