Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, still figuring this out. :)

234? or 1? LOL

Oh, I thought it was TEN posts at a time? Well, I won't be greedy. But I may be back if I may?

Sure, that's what the thread is for. Just post whenever you want and we will do our best to boost your reps.

Reactions: tp552
Upvote 0
P

pYonder

What are REPS?
See the little lightbulb icon in the upper right hand corner of people's posts, to the right of the post #? You can click on that to give people "reputation" - which is a way of telling people you like their post or to encourage them. You can even leave a comment if you like. You can see the people you've repped and whose repped you in your control panel.

You can "rep" up to 40 people a day. When you do, you add to their reputation points according to what your rep power is. Below the post # you'll see people's Join Date, their number of posts, their number of blessings, and then their Reps: and rep power: (how many reputation points you give when you rep someone).

That's about the gist of it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.