Australia
✟15,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I've been having dreams about my friend repeatedly over the past few years (none of them have been sexual). I think God is trying to show me something but I do not know 100% what he is trying to show me. He is not in a relationship and neither am I. In my dreams there is always the same theme-the start of a relationship between us but I do not know why.

If it helps a little bit even tho it's kinda unrelated ive been having a little uh problem with one of the girls with our school who's trying to rip us from eachother, I haven't confronted her about it but I've slowly hinted at my friend about what is happening because he talks to her every now and then, he is slowly realising she isn't as good as he thinks she is.

Lauren_K

May 9, 2024
Caltowie
✟206.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I've been having dreams about my friend repeatedly over the past few years (none of them have been sexual). I think God is trying to show me something but I do not know 100% what he is trying to show me. He is not in a relationship and neither am I. In my dreams there is always the same theme-the start of a relationship between us but I do not know why.

If it helps a little bit even tho it's kinda unrelated ive been having a little uh problem with one of the girls with our school who's trying to rip us from eachother, I haven't confronted her about it but I've slowly hinted at my friend about what is happening because he talks to her every now and then, he is slowly realising she isn't as good as he thinks she is.
Stay strong. Pray. Keep being good friends with your friend, and if it is God's will, He may make it more.

Upvote 0