visser

May 28, 2007
Vancouver,WA
✟15,183.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
pro biotics! warm beverages. A yoga move called "downward facing dog" (I think thats what it is called) be hydrated. This may sound funny, but sometimes if you start at the right side of your intestines and push (like a tube of toothpaste) over to the left side, that can help. I know of some supplements you could take too. To boost your fiber intake and probiotics. Also, the best rehydrate drink ever created:)

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
digestion - BM (bowel movement)

anything you take or do in order to stay regular? good advice is appreciated. :)

Don't worry about 'regularity' regarding BM's. Eat TWO hearty meals per day ONLY. Allow 6-8 hours between meals for FULL digestion to occur before eating again. A small snack can be eaten between meals only if blood sugar levels fall. This should not occur if a hearty mid-to-late morning meal containing plenty of protein is consumed. Don't eat too early in the morning, your body isn't ready for food. BM's will occur whenever your body has properly digested food and prepared for elimination. Special foods and other preparations often force your body to respond unnaturally, for the sake of regularity. The greatest mistake people seeking good health make is trying to FORCE their bodies to be healthy instead of ALLOWING their bodies to attain health. Give your body the time it needs, whether for digestion, or for rest. In a short time your elimination will be easy with no 'urgency' or straining, be compact (it will sink), and be virtually odorless. Given adequate time between meals will your digestion will improve and less food will be needed. Regarding food choices, your body needs quality protein, fats, and carbs. Choose 'nutrient dense' foods so you don't have to overeat to get needed nutrition. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In the past, I've taken Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula # 1. It really really works! I think his web address is herbdoc.com
I take that formulae, it works wonders.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0