✟19,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Folks!! :wave:

I wanted to know what y'all listened to for podcasts from a reformed perspective. Right now there are only two podcasts that I subscribe to that either are reformed or lean heavily towards reformed. They are:

Renewing You Mind with R. C. Sproul

The White Horse Inn

What others would you guys recommend? I don't consider those who are "Calvinist" but also hold to another theological system (e.g., John MacArthur) to be reformed. I'm looking for reformed/covenantal through and through.

Thanks guys!

Ken

kenrapoza

I Like Ice Cream
Aug 20, 2006
Massachusetts
✟19,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I subscribe to Sinclair Ferguson's Podcast on Itunes, 1st Presbyterian Church of Columbia, SC. I also enjoy 1st Presbyterian Church of Jackson, MS, L. Duncan and D. Thomas. I listen to Martyn Lloyd-Jones too on Oneplace.com.

Hi graceabounding, thanks for the suggestions!

I also enjoy Derek Thomas, Ligon Duncan and Sinclair Ferguson, I didn't realize they podcasted. Normally the only time I got to hear them was when they worked with Ligonier Ministries.

I just ran across the podcasts from Reformed Forum (Christ at the Center, and Reformed Media Review) which look promising. Have you checked these out at all?

Thanks,

Ken

Upvote 0

Willo

Reformed Bapist
Apr 5, 2005
Brisbane, Queensland
Visit site
✟2,432.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
G’day All!
Just thought I would drop you a note letting you know that the sermons from the church plant that I am pastoring are now able to be downloaded off SermonAudio.com, there you will be able to podcast the messages also.
Please continue to pray for me as I minister and also for the church.
SermonAudio.com - Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Trusting in His Sovereignty
Josh Williamson

Upvote 0

Scottish Knight

Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I have just been listening to the late Jack Glass's sermons on the doctrines of grace. They are the most biblical expositions I have found on the subject and have finally won me over to the reformed position. Here' the link:

http://pastorjackglass.com/audio-sermons.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Scottish Knight

Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0