Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Stuff like people seeing lighted aircraft they can't identify has happened around the world. Some of it has shown up in reports by military personnel. That kind of stuff, I pretty much chalk up to top secret experimental aircraft. I've seen footage people have taken of this sort of thing. It's definitely a material craft and there's usually no answer from the government as to what it is. Phenomena like that even sometimes makes it on the local news.

The light orbs that electromagnetic energy creates in earth quake or even volcano zones; scientist's know about. If a Scandinavian country has a lake or something that's emitting electromagnetic energy orbs, they might be studying it from a geology standpoint. I haven't seen any references to anything like that recently, so I don't know which event your speaking of. But seeing light orbs is pretty common.
I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding the name of that valley. Essentially a bright light repeatedly travels through a valley with a small community. It happens so frequently that scientists built permanent monitoring equipment in an attempt to understand what is causing the light. It's noteworthy in ufology as a case when scientists are actually making a serious effort to understand a UFO. Of course the scientists assume the cause is natural due to its regularity (roughly monthly or something), but they don't know precisely what it is. The monitoring equipment is somewhat like a small house, so I'm sure it cost some money.

It's frustrating, because I'm sure it is out there on the internet if I could think of the keywords to find it.

Upvote 0

cloudyday2

Generic Theist
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
✟568,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Here is an interesting article describing the difficulties of FOIA requests for anybody interested:
Evidence of U.S. Navy Involvement in UFO Program May Have Been Destroyed - The Black Vault

Another book that I found enlightening is this one - "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop (linked below). In a nutshell, Paul Bennewitz owns a company that makes humidity measuring equipment for the defense industry and his backyard fence abuts a military base. Bennewitz discovers strange lights that appear with particular camera settings over the base and he contacts the base out of his patriotic concern that some foreign power is up to no good. He unwittingly discovered lasers being used to measure atmospheric distortions and rapidly adjust the segmented mirror of a telescope to observe Soviet spy satellites (of course he doesn't know that but thinks they might be alien space ships or something). Sadly Air Force intelligence decides to feed ridiculous information to Bennewitz about aliens over several years so that his photographs of the lasers will be considered equally ridiculous and unnoticed by the Soviets. The end result is that Bennewitz develops psychosis and is hospitalized. ... So the US government is not passively ignoring UFOs but in fact they are spying on UFO organizations and creating UFO disinformation and so forth. The harmless people in tinfoil hats are being carefully monitored by their own government due to their fascination with UFOs.
Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth by Greg Bishop

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟145,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding the name of that valley. Essentially a bright light repeatedly travels through a valley with a small community. It happens so frequently that scientists built permanent monitoring equipment in an attempt to understand what is causing the light. It's noteworthy in ufology as a case when scientists are actually making a serious effort to understand a UFO. Of course the scientists assume the cause is natural due to its regularity (roughly monthly or something), but they don't know precisely what it is. The monitoring equipment is somewhat like a small house, so I'm sure it cost some money.

It's frustrating, because I'm sure it is out there on the internet if I could think of the keywords to find it.

Is this it?

Hessdalen lights - Wikipedia

• Winner
Reactions: cloudyday2
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟145,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Here is an interesting article describing the difficulties of FOIA requests for anybody interested:
Evidence of U.S. Navy Involvement in UFO Program May Have Been Destroyed - The Black Vault

Another book that I found enlightening is this one - "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop (linked below). In a nutshell, Paul Bennewitz owns a company that makes humidity measuring equipment for the defense industry and his backyard fence abuts a military base. Bennewitz discovers strange lights that appear with particular camera settings over the base and he contacts the base out of his patriotic concern that some foreign power is up to no good. He unwittingly discovered lasers being used to measure atmospheric distortions and rapidly adjust the segmented mirror of a telescope to observe Soviet spy satellites (of course he doesn't know that but thinks they might be alien space ships or something). Sadly Air Force intelligence decides to feed ridiculous information to Bennewitz about aliens over several years so that his photographs of the lasers will be considered equally ridiculous and unnoticed by the Soviets. The end result is that Bennewitz develops psychosis and is hospitalized. ... So the US government is not passively ignoring UFOs but in fact they are spying on UFO organizations and creating UFO disinformation and so forth. The harmless people in tinfoil hats are being carefully monitored by their own government due to their fascination with UFOs.
Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth by Greg Bishop

I've heard of this too. There's "Project Blue book" and something else that was after "Blue Book". There's most likely some sort of current observation / study / experimental aircraft .... Area 51 plus.

Anyone who knows anything about history, or even just looks at (for example) the news footage of 9/11. It's not hard to see that the story does not even match the footage you're watching. 20th century history is filled with these types of events. (Previous centuries too; but just not as much data because there were fewer literate people and less reading material.)

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟145,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Bingo! Yep, that is it. :)

Glad you found the article you were looking for.

I can't say I know much about it; I haven't studied that event / happening.

Upvote 0