Question for Non-9/11 Truthers: Did You Know Jet Fuel is Just Kerosene?

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
"Ignorant and sheltered". That is the only response I can muster for comments like yours in this thread.
Unless you're willing to suggest NYPD is "ignorant and sheltered," I'd like to hear your reasons why the FD had every reason to believe the steel would not and collapse on itself?

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Unless you're willing to suggest NYPD is "ignorant and sheltered," I'd like to hear your reasons why the FD had every reason to believe the steel would not and collapse on itself?

I don't have a reason because that's ridiculous. The FD did not think a building that was on fire and just got smacked by a plane was in sound structural condition.

Upvote 0

whois

rational
Mar 7, 2015
✟3,336.00
Faith
Non-Denom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Science question: Does everyone know commercial airliner fuel is just kerosene> Called "Jet A." It is not super-duper melting fuel. Try lighting and squirting kerosene on a crowbar all day and see if you can melt it. That's why the official 9/11 story is impossible.

http://www.petroleumhpv.org/petroleum-substances-and-categories/kerosene-jet-fuel

jet fuel burning experiment

best 9/11 documentary yet
the twin towers collapsed under their own weight due to an impact of a jet plane.
to understand how this could happen, you need to know how the towers were constructed.
in most buildings, all of the weight is supported by the walls of the building.
the empire state building for example, you can completely gut this building and it will remain standing.
the twin towers employed a different design, a tube within a tube.
they required the core, the walls, and the floors, to remain erect.
the floors themselves did not offer any structural support, but they did keep the building from twisting and kept the walls and core aligned on center.
remove enough of any one of these elements and those building would fall.
another thing that might not be well known is that these buildings employed an extensive amount of butt joints in the walls and core columns.
the walls themselves supported 53% of the weight of the building and 33% of its joints were butt joints.
it isn't entirely unreasonable to expect these joints to separate under the increasing load of the top portion.
in essence, the building "unzipped" itself as it fell
the building fell in its own footprint because the volume of the building was 95% air.

building 7 is the one demolished.
this can be explained by the fact it was part of our national security system, and was probably rigged for implosion as soon as it was acquired.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Take crumpled newspaper. And cover it with charcoal. And the paper burns out with the charcoal largely unaffected.

Now take that came newspaper and place it in the bottom of a flue. Put the coal on top and in 10 minutes those coals are red and blazing hot.

50,000 gallons of jet fuel pouring down the elevator shafts turned the building into one huge flue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How can we assume a pancake theory when building went down at free-fall speed?

There is also a question - what happened to the debris? What turned it into dust?

The debris pile was four stories high above ground and 5 stories down into the washbasin.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Take crumpled newspaper. And cover it with charcoal. And the paper burns out with the charcoal largely unaffected.

Now take that came newspaper and place it in the bottom of a flue. Put the coal on top and in 10 minutes those coals are red and blazing hot.

50,000 gallons of jet fuel pouring down the elevator shafts turned the building into one huge flue.
It is a theory, but it wasn't the case.
Other floors even had the AC on and most of the fuel burned up on contact.
People were constantly evacuating the buildings.

The floors below were untouched.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pass me the tin foil hat.
Amen.
Apparently, these people have never heard of heat treating. Further, they don't know that heating 120,000 PSI steel will cause it to lose hardness equivalent to 50,000 PSI, which will not support the weight of a skyscraper.
They also fail to take into consideration that there are other things that burn in a fire besides the catalyst.

Reactions: Goonie
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is a theory, but it wasn't the case.
Other floors even had the AC on and most of the fuel burned up on contact.
People were constantly evacuating the buildings.

The floors below were untouched.

Any idea how long it takes for 50,000 gallons to burn.

My friend Danny burned to death from jet fuel in the elevator coming down from the 42st floor.

There are multiple witnesses of the inferno in the elevator shafts.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any idea how long it takes for 50,000 gallons to burn.

My friend Danny burned to death from jet fuel in the elevator coming down from the 42st floor.

There are multiple witnesses of the inferno in the elevator shafts.
I am sorry about your friend.
I also had a friend (more of a former co-worker) who died there as a firefighter.
(He changed his career to firefighting and then this happened).
His name is Dennis McHugh, Lad 13
MCHUGH.gif

http://nyfd.com/9_11_wtc.html

About the jet fuel, most of it burned up at the blast and outside. All sides of the argument agree on that.
I also know that the floors were undamaged except the ones that were impacted.
I also know that the Twins came down within an hour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry about your friend.
I also had a friend (more of a former co-worker) who died there as a firefighter.
(He changed his career to firefighting and then this happened).
His name is Dennis McHugh, Lad 13
MCHUGH.gif

http://nyfd.com/9_11_wtc.html

About the jet fuel, most of it burned up at the blast and outside. All sides of the argument agree on that.
I also know that the floors were undamaged except the ones that were impacted.
I also know that the Twins came down within an hour.

Well there was certainly enough left over to incinerate him 60 or more floors below.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"She was stepping off the elevator when the plane hit," Wertz recalls. "There was an explosion on top of the elevator as if someone had thrown a hand grenade. I jumped out, fell to the floor and looked behind me. I saw the elevator disintegrate in a ball of flames and fall down (the shaft). There was a big hole in the ceiling above the elevator. I saw the cables fold up as if they'd become detached. It took no more than two seconds."

Upvote 0