Prophetical vision or just vision?

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟68,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why I'm seeing this... then unexpected time it happens for real, is it a vision or a prophetical vision?
If I "get" what you are sharing, the Creator made the mind to work in pictures, He pops pictures into our mind and invites us to ask their meaning.
They are called "words of knowledge". Ask Him what He wants you to learn from them, He is the author of the picture, He is the source of the interpretation.
blessings

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟68,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In John 16 Jesus tells us of how when Holy Spirit comes He will guide, speak, and show us all truth. Our Creator is inviting you to a more complete relationship with Him and desires to work through you. Every gift Jesus manifested is available to every believer, He will grow us as much as we choose to be grown.

Reactions: Jojo Paguio
Upvote 0

Jojo Paguio

Aug 13, 2023
Dasmarinas. CALABARZON
✟11,588.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Seeing what exactly
Seeing things what will happen, sometimes I'm really there in the scenes and some saw it in world news its happening. But it tooks days, months or years before it happens. In my mind what nxt what it will be, is there a sign of danger or favor for me...? Is God telling me something, just like that...

Upvote 0

Jojo Paguio

Aug 13, 2023
Dasmarinas. CALABARZON
✟11,588.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Seeing what exactly
Seeing an events like phenomina and others in a dream or day dream then after a long period of time. When I go to some place I will recall the time I saw it in my dream and its happening like those landslide in Baguio city I saw that before in my dream the time I went in Baguio city will we are park in the side of the street I noticed the location of the land slide the same in my dream before.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seeing an events like phenomina and others in a dream or day dream then after a long period of time. When I go to some place I will recall the time I saw it in my dream and its happening like those landslide in Baguio city I saw that before in my dream the time I went in Baguio city will we are park in the side of the street I noticed the location of the land slide the same in my dream before.
Hi! I'd say pray and ask God for the meaning and interpretation.

Kind of like this

Upvote 0