Pro-Palestinian supporters at Columbia University confront Jews ‘to push them out of camp’

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,687.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
AAMB conducts military-style assaults, rocket attacks, bombings, ambushes, and suicide operations against military personnel and civilians in Israel. The group originally targeted Israeli forces and Jewish settlers in the Palestinian territories but shifted to targets inside Israel in 2002.

FOREIGN TERRORIST GROUP DESIGNATION
The US State Department designated AAMB as a foreign terrorist organization in March 2002.
Yes, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades is a terrorist group as I mentioned.

Iran who sent in Hamas, and who puppeteers ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, The Houthis', ..... is not interested in Land.

Listen, Israel as LAND......in Size, as compared to all those around it........Have you seen the Map?

So, Iran and the "palestinians" are not trying to get the land, they are trying to get rid of ALL Jews, and not just those in Israel.
"Getting rid of all Jews" may or may not be Iran's goal, but the conflict between the Palestinian people and the Israeli government is about land rights and injustices.

Iran's LEADERSHIP... = who sent in Hamas to murder Jews last OCT 7th ..., and who puppeteers ISIS...
Iran is Shia and the ISIS is Sunni. The two are not alies. Iran was the first to respond to ISIS in 2014 and continued to play a crucial role in fighting against ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

Iran was the first country to pledge assistance to Iraq to combat ISIS. It has sent military equipment and provided field assistance. The Iranian interest in the fight against ISIS grew after the terrorist group invaded Iraq in June. The month, Iran sent Sukhoi Su-25 fighter jets to help with Iraq’s defense. Moreover, the Shiite militias fighting ISIS in Iraq trained by Iran are an important support to the fragmented Iraqi Army. The commander of the Iranian elite brigade, the Al-Quds, was photographed in Iraq a few months ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Getting rid of all Jews" may or may not be Iran's goal,

That you pretend to not know that Iran's Doctrine, calls for the elimination of Israel, is very disingenuous.

Even Wikipedia, understand the situation..

Let me post some "wiki for you".

" Islamist Palestinian organizations like Hamas[9] and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad[9] consistently promote the goal of Israel's elimination, as evidenced by their charters, statements, and actions, such as the 2023 Hamas attack on Israel.[10] Instances of media and propaganda within Palestinian discourse also contribute to expressions advocating for the destruction of Israel. The political slogan "From the river to the sea"[11] has been linked to demands for a Palestinian state and the removal of a majority of its Jewish population, with ongoing debates about its implications and potential classification as antisemitic.

During a speech in May 2012, the Chief of Staff of Iran's Ministry articulated the Iranian nation's steadfast commitment to its cause, which is the complete annihilation of Israel.

Ahmad Yassin, a Palestinian politician and imam who played a pivotal role in the establishment of Hamas, forecasted the annihilation of Israel by the year 2027, employing the traditional Islamic concept of a 40-year historical cycle. Yassin correlated these cycles with significant events, positing that the initial cycle commenced in 1947 with the UN Partition of Palestine and concluded with the 1987 First Intifada. In this framework, the second cycle is anticipated to culminate in the destruction of Israel

Amid the 2023 Hamas-Israel war, Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas's political bureau, proclaimed that the surprise attack on October 7, resulting in the loss of 1,300 Israeli lives, mostly civilians, is but the initial phase in an ongoing series of assaults. Hamad expressed the organization's readiness to endure the consequences, underscoring their determination to persist with these attacks until the complete elimination of Israel.. "

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,687.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That you pretend to not know that Iran's Doctrine, calls for the elimination of Israel, is very disingenuous.
I'm familiar with Iran and what motivates some of Iran's current leaders, but Iran's goal at this time may or may not be to "get rid of all Jews."

Even Wikipedia, understand the situation..

Let me post some "wiki for you".
I made a post on April 17th and again on April 21st about the extremist sect of Shia Islam that many of Iran's leaders and Hamas adhire to. I don't need to read the Wiki article.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm familiar with Iran and what motivates some of Iran's current leaders,

Yes i know you are familiar with Islam's purpose. ... so, why say "it may or may not be" regarding THOSE that you KNOW, want every Jew in the World to DIE right now.??

I don't need to read the Wiki article.

You're not the only one reading...)
I posted it for you, but .... it'll find the one(s) who want the Truth.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm familiar with Iran and what motivates some of Iran's current leaders,

Let me show you something.

See this photo below of the IDA Soldier that i took, in Jerusalem?
She's not even 20 yrs old.
See that WEAPON she's wearing?
She has to do this, as the youth in ISRAEL...= are required to FIGHT for the Survival Of Israel, because the people you support, @JosephZ, want ALL JEWS TO DIE, simply because they are JEWS..

Do you understand this yet?

ISRAEL DOES...

This girl has to protect Israel....but ... She wants to be home, with her family,... enjoying Life... being free...... but she CAN'T because people that YOU Support, want HER HEAD CUT OFF.

There is your "middle east", "palestinian state"... reality Check.
-
1715699709691.png

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,687.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes i know you are familiar with Islam's purpose. ... so, why say "it may or may not be" regarding THOSE that you KNOW, want every Jew in the World to DIE right now.??
Islam's purpose isn't to kill all the Jews, but as far as Iran is concerned, if its goal was to kill all the Jews at this time, it wouldn't do it by using proxies to launch sporatic terrorist attacks against Israel. Iran has far more sophisticated weapons and means of attacking Israel that could be used in an attempt to accomplish such a depraved goal.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,687.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
She has to do this, as the youth are required to FIGHT of the Survival Of Israel, because the people you support, @JosephZ, want JEWS TO DIE.

This girl has to protect Israel....but ... She wants to be home, with her family,... enjoying Life... being free...... but she CAN'T because people that YOU Support, want HER HEAD CUT OFF.
Let me make this clear to you: I have never, nor would I ever support anyone who wants Jews to die.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Islam's purpose isn't to kill all the Jews,

Islam's purpose, in 2024, is to create Sharia Law, worldwide.

Islam's purpose is to convert all the infidels to Islam.

"Infidels", = Gentiles, Jews, Christians...= anything that isn't Muslim.

And they wont be asking your permission.

Now, do all Muslims exist in that mindset?
Not at all, as the majority of Muslim, don't even read the Quran'

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let me make this clear to you: I have never, nor would I ever support anyone who wants Jews to die.

If you "HOLD ISRAEL accountable" for "gazan civilian deaths", then you definitely support HAMAS who is the central cause of what is happening.

Israel has no choice as Israel BELIEVES what the Hamas Leadership said, after they massacred so many Jews.
They said.>"this is the beginning, the first wave, and there will be more, until all the Jews are dead".

So, Is Israel to sit back and wait for that, ?

Is Israel to take their marching orders from Joe Biden ?
If so then Let Biden come to Israel and find out what "incoming Rockets" SIRENS sound like day by day.
Let him have a taste of ISRAELI LIFE, and see if he gets the MeSSAge.

And because Israel is forced into this nightmare, a lot of Arabs who are not Hamas, are suffering.. and dying.

This is the fault of HAMAS, and IRAN's Leadership.

Iran, the Leadership, ordered Hamas to come into Israel, last Oct, on a Jewish Religious day, and ALSO on Shabbat (The sabbath), because they knew that this was "PRIME TIME"< as Israel would be, by an large, involved in that.

Cell phones were turned off.

So, Iran planned the Massacre with all that in mind and that is why so many Jews were killed.

Iran, the Leadership does not care of every Palestinian (arab) dies in Gaza, and they are "yawn" if all of Hamas dies..

And all of Hamas is going to die, unless the surrender the Hostages, and themselves.

However, TURKEY is now bringing Hamas in, to protect them..so, Hamas has a Satanic FRIEND, they can count on....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,687.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If you "HOLD ISRAEL accountable" for "gazan civilian deaths", then you definitely support HAMAS who is the central cause of what is happening.

Israel has no choice as Israel BELIEVES what the Hamas Leadership said, after they massacred so many Jews.
They said.>"this is the beginning, the first wave, and there will be more, until all the Jews are dead".

So, Is Israel to sit back and wait for that, ?
Criticism of Israel's actions in Gaza doesn't equate to supporting Hamas. Since the terrorist attack of October 7th, I have condemned Hamas and its actions multiple times in various threads on the subject and have said more than once that the terrorists involved in that attack should be hunted down by Israel, held accountable, and Hamas as a group eraticated. So let me tell you again, I have never, nor would I ever support Hamas or anyone who wants Jews to die.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟310,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Islam's purpose, in 2024, is to create Sharia Law, worldwide.

Islam's purpose is to convert all the infidels to Islam.
And a great many of you Christians act the same way - global conversion, Christian law, etc. Not as much terrorism, though.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟250,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BINGO..... we have a WINNER.

That situation, is what IRAN is trying to destroy, derail, stop.....

This is one of the main reasons they Sent IN Hamas.......whereas before the "Accords' were in progress......Iran would just have its proxies fire Rockets into Israel for the last 20+ yrs.

Iran is the head of the Satanic Islamic Snake, and Hamas and Hezbollah and others similar are just the Snake's puppet soldiers

Many Christians have no idea that The Islamic SAVIOR. their MAHDI... is the Christian's Anti-Christ.

The Quran - Hadith, .. teach that for the Mahdi, The Islamic Savior.......for him to show up... Islam has to create world wide chaos..

And just look around, Reader.... as its everywhere SUDDENLY.......... and Islam wants this = as their Holy Books tell them to cause it, so that their Mahdi, will COME.
=
And the Mahdi...... is the Christian's.= Anti-Christ.
Its interesting that of all places for the Muslims to build one of their three most holy places is right on top of the Jewish Temple Mount. Not in Mecca or Madina and the Dome looks down on the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Christ was crucified as though to make out Mohummad and Islam is greater.

Inside the Dome of the rock there are early Islamic writings some pre Quran and others not in the Quran. But what is interesting is that these verses are all about denounciating Christ. Saying that God does not have a Son or a mother of God in Mary and Christ is not God. They specifically discredit Christ.

The Dome of the Rock was built by Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and he made a point of disputing the status of Christ.

So it seems the Dome was purposely built on the Jewish most Holy cite to look down on Christs place of crucifixtion and to make out that Christ was not the son of God nor God. An entire religion built around discrediting Christ and copying Christ with a false anti Christ message.

This may explain why some Islamist are so extreme in their hatred for Jews, Christ and Christians as they represent an opposition to the claim that their religion is the true religion even trumping Christ. Being anti Christ the religion will display ant Christ beliefs like the hatred and vile they spew onto the world like being possessed with some demon.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Saying that God does not have a Son or a mother of God in Mary and Christ is not God.
They have that in common with Jews. Maybe there's the avenue for peace & unity.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟310,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Its interesting that of all places for the Muslims to build one of their three most holy places is right on top of the Jewish Temple Mount. Not in Mecca or Madina and the Dome looks down on the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where Christ was crucified as though to make out Mohummad and Islam is greater.
What? This makes no sense. The other two, and holier, places in Islam *ARE* Mecca and Medina. Jerusalem is number 3.
Inside the Dome of the rock there are early Islamic writings some pre Quran and others not in the Quran. But what is interesting is that these verses are all about denounciating Christ. Saying that God does not have a Son or a mother of God in Mary and Christ is not God. They specifically discredit Christ.

The Dome of the Rock was built by Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and he made a point of disputing the status of Christ.
Yeah, nothing is surprising about this. There is some recent scholarship that posits that Islam grew from practioners of various kinds of non-Rabbinic Torah religion and non-trinitarian Christianity. Islam then properly forms when it creates a concrete scripture borrowing much from the earlier religions, but unlike Christianity, not just taking the full scripture of the previous religion, hence the Quran, instead of a New-New Testament. (or something like the Book of Mormon). God having a son and Jesus being "the Christ" are the very "blasphemies" the early teachers of that new religion wanted to purge from around themselves. (There were also many Christians of the trinitarian type in Arabia as well.) I frankly think this idea about the origin of Islam makes a lot of sense.
So it seems the Dome was purposely built on the Jewish most Holy cite to look down on Christs place of crucifixtion and to make out that Christ was not the son of God nor God. An entire religion built around discrediting Christ and copying Christ with a false anti Christ message.
You already noted that Jerusalem was #3 for Muslims, so a great Mosque there has meaning to them. "Christ" as a title for Jesus is a great blasphemy -- claiming that God had a son.
This may explain why some Islamist are so extreme in their hatred for Jews, Christ and Christians as they represent an opposition to the claim that their religion is the true religion even trumping Christ. Being anti Christ the religion will display ant Christ beliefs like the hatred and vile they spew onto the world like being possessed with some demon.
Have you ever seen how some protestants get about "Catholics worshipping Mary"? It's the same kind of thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟625,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
But you can't trust them can you (you=civilwarbuff). After all, don't they inflate the casualty figures (which have been found to be reliable in previous conflicts). Your answer here is inconsistent with your own view of Arabs and Islamists.
You don't recognize irony when you see it, do you?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟625,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟625,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟625,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh man! I wish those Gazans didn't force these Israelis to destroy humanitarian aid and baby powder meant for starving Gaza childrens.

If only Gazans knew not to tell Israelis to destory aid meant for starving children.
Actually if only the gazans would assist in rooting out hamas then their lives could return to some semblance of peace.......till then.......

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟250,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They have that in common with Jews. Maybe there's the avenue for peace & unity.
Well you would think so as they all believe in the same old Testament God. Its just the fullfillment of that God that is in conflict. The first thing to note is that the same God is acknowledged by all these religions.

It seems to me that Christ is the sticking point and as I mentioned this seems to be very much the case with the Muslims. It seems the creation of their religion was primarily to dispute Christ. They wanted to be the religion that fullfilled Gods promise so they created a prophet that trumped Christ.

The Jews do the same except they believe the Messiah has not come yet which is sort of different to disputing a claimed Messiah and then replacing Him where they have to actively dispute Christ and Christians as infidels.

I think the Muslims knew the importance of the Temple Mount for both Jews and Christians. So despite their differences there is a lot in common between the Jews and Christians. That is why its often referred to as Judeo Christian belief.

So the Temple Mount represents a key strategic cite for the Muslims which puts thenm in conflict with both the Jews and Christians. More so the Jews for obvious reasons.

Perhaps an insight into the different ideology behind the Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Muslims own the Temple Mount more or less and they don't allow Jews in their own Holy city right above the Western Wall to pray at their own Temple Mt. Yet it was the Jews who gave the Temple Mount to the Muslims as part of a peace deal.

So they were willing to sacrifice ownership of their own most holy cite for peace in the hope they could share and be able to practice their faith. This is the difference in why extreme Islamist is a threat not just to Isreal but the free world. They don't allow the right for people to be free to practice their faith, politics, equality.

Whereas at least Isreal agrees with democracy and freedoms like the rest of the free world despite not always being perfect just as all western nations have done. But we strive for those truths and we allow people, the votors to determine who govern them rather than some dictator trying to impose some ideology over everyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0