Prepping for the end?

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many people mistakenly think that Christian Preppers are prepping for the "end of the world."
Not really. If you have ever read the Book or Revelation, you can pretty much assume that would be a waste of time. Speaking for my family, we prep for the obvious trials and troubles that are in plain sight. Kind of a "see the color of the sky and prepare appropriately." Personally, I believe we are entering a time of national judgement. Nature itself will rise up and seek to toss out the inhabitants of this land because of the many evils being perpetrated against God, Christians, and righteousness. I also believe God has held back this purge with His merciful hand, giving the nation 3 decades to repent and turn away from sin and wickedness. Unfortunately, this simply gave men more time to refine and increase in their wicked ways.
The turning point, I believe, occurred when the White House was lit up with LGBTQ rainbow colors and children being indoctrinated into wicked lifestyles by our government.
What we have seen in the last few years, I believe, is just the beginning. I will not get into the many and varied prophecies that have been spoken to the church, but most know of what I speak.
Prepare my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So far everyone in this thread has touched on topics covered in the video. The main focus is on the monetary system (usury driven); but it also covers disregard for the law, and boundaries.

It is quite long... I will try to watch it later and comment.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It is quite long... I will try to watch it later and comment.
Thanks!

It is very long; but it is broken into segments. It was very informative; and it had a lot of ideas that I hadn't considered.

Upvote 0