Pre-RCIA Study

B

Benedictine Layman

I took an interest in Catholicism after discovering my Grandma was a treasured member of the congregation in her Catholic church because of her innumerable good deeds and helping the community: I started to learn the prayers and recited them on her rosary.

But I learned from my mum that I had not been baptized into the church which lead me to find out about the RCIA, I have not began yet so I was wondering are there any books or websites that I can read prior to undergoing the process that would help me to complete the program with little difficulty ?

Waterbrook

Nov 16, 2012
England
✟15,119.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think it's a good idea to read some scripture, why not try reading one of the Gospels..Mark is the shortest and the earliest, Luke was written for non Jews and Matthew is the Gospel, which most of the sunday Gospel readings from December on will be from the Gospel of Matthew. Going along to mass is a good plan and listening, watching and joining in with the responses and the peace.

Upvote 0

PJM

Jan 29, 2013
Central Florida
Visit site
✟8,138.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
=Benedictine Layman;60807054]I took an interest in Catholicism after discovering my Grandma was a treasured member of the congregation in her Catholic church because of her innumerable good deeds and helping the community: I started to learn the prayers and recited them on her rosary.

But I learned from my mum that I had not been baptized into the church which lead me to find out about the RCIA, I have not began yet so I was wondering are there any books or websites that I can read prior to undergoing the process that would help me to complete the program with little difficulty ?

I'm a "Newbe" here but fully qualified to meet your needs.

I'm now retired but taught our faith for nearly 20 years including 3 years in RCIA.

I have developed an extensice course called BUILDING BLOCKS OF OUR CATHOLIC FAITH and everything I offer and do is COMPLETELY FREE o f all cost.

It's broader in topics than is RCIA

More Personal

Greater in details

Provides the evidence of what we belief and WHY and HOW we can do so

and Very Traditional catholism and loyal to our Pope and church.

I ALSO answer all faith questions personally.

It's a Suplemental to RCIA and pre-RCIA course.

Let me know if I can be of help?

God Bless you and thanks for asking.:)

PJM

Because I'm new I can't yet post my e-mail address.

So lets start with a question or two

Upvote 0