I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, ladies!

Everything is fine and we are doing good! I just wanted to ask if you all would mind keeping us in prayer this week?
My hubby is going away this week for our national convention and he's flying out in the morning. I would appreciate prayers for his safe passage and safety while he is out of state for him and for myself and the kids.
Sometimes I'm not very good at staying alone...the kids will be home with me, but I miss him a lot!:sigh:
The kids seem kind of emotional this time, too...our 4 yr. old cried when we told him Daddy had to leave this week.
Thank you so much in advance! I appreciate all of you! God Bless you!:hug:

Reactions: Ms.Garnet

Heart4Him

Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much! I appreciate your prayers! I hope the week goes by fast...;)

He just left this morning but the kids said bye last night because he had to leave before they were even up yet.

Tonight my daughter already started saying she missed him! I think she's more like me than I realized.

I hope you had a blessed day today as well! God bless you, Ms. Garnet!:hug:

Upvote 0

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heart4Him said:
Hi, ladies!

Everything is fine and we are doing good! I just wanted to ask if you all would mind keeping us in prayer this week?
My hubby is going away this week for our national convention and he's flying out in the morning. I would appreciate prayers for his safe passage and safety while he is out of state for him and for myself and the kids.
Sometimes I'm not very good at staying alone...the kids will be home with me, but I miss him a lot!:sigh:
The kids seem kind of emotional this time, too...our 4 yr. old cried when we told him Daddy had to leave this week.
Thank you so much in advance! I appreciate all of you! God Bless you!:hug:

I'll remember you in my prayers. :)

Upvote 0

walkingbyfaith

Jun 16, 2006
Lake Tahoe, CA
Visit site
✟7,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(((((((hugs)))))))) I feel the same way when hubby has to be gone to Pastor's conferences and such. We do have very sweet reunions, tho, because it reminds of us all we have in each other to miss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
walkingbyfaith said:
(((((((hugs)))))))) I feel the same way when hubby has to be gone to Pastor's conferences and such. We do have very sweet reunions, tho, because it reminds of us all we have in each other to miss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. :prayer:
Thank you! You're so right..all I can think of is how much I love him and how blessed I am to have him as my husband!:)

Upvote 0