Karlsruhe
✟55,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo. God is punishing my brain and soul without pause for 7 weeks now! Dear Father ArmyMatt please pray for me every day that my suffering stops and that God gives me back my health. Please pray really do not just write Lord have mercy. And all others please pray for me. Dear Father Army Matt is there a way to get mentioned in liturgy in your church? My name is Agnia. (The same like Agnes).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟440,557.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
They have changed the residency rules in Montenegro. They want immigrants running small businesses to pay a full tax, 4x the previous minimum, AND at the moment, they want that 4x payment backdated to pay for the entire previous year. This is beyond anything we can pay. Also, I am earning less than half of what I need to support my family, including two students in Germany (my #2 and #3 kids). I’m praying to St Xenia, but also ask your prayers.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,311,788.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Please would you keep our Priest and his family members in your prayers ?
So far this year - his mother is suffering from a very serious Cardiac condition and has been in hospital for some many weeks and Father has obviously been spending a lot of time caring for her , one cousin has passed , and now an aunt has had a heart attack and had to be rushed to hospital.

Upvote 0