Sep 17, 2003
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Visit site
✟15,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well folks, I thought this would be a good one for us to have as ministers in the same mission field. We can understand each other and our hearts for ministry so lets hold each other up!

As for me, as I said in that other thread, I just took over the youth so I could use prayer there. Also, I came out of a courting relationship today and it was a little hard to let go of from this end but she didn't feel that it was right. It is so easy to give advice, but when you repeat that stuff to yourself when it happens to you...you can get mad at yourself real fast! God is in control and I will be fine but just lift me up!

Ginga

Sep 6, 2004
New Zealand
✟8,217.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lord, i pray that you would aid cling2thelamb with his walk with you. Father that you would give him your wisdom to know how he is to lead the youth that he is in charge of. Father, that he wouldn't try to do anything out of his own accord, but that he would do everything through your strength. Father, i pray that you would guide him in all of his decisions. Lord, i also pray for all the youth groups around the world. Father, that they would have leadership which would inspire them to know you more. Father, that the leaders would become passionate about you, that they would consult with you in everything that they do and that they would all follow your will for their lives. Lord, i pray that youth groups could be a place where many youth would be saved. Lord, that it could be a place that you can invite your friends, and that those who come that do not know you come with an open heart, willing to give you a go. Father, i pray for all of those attending youth groups. Lord, that you would strengthen them so that they can go out into their schools and spread your word. Lord, that they wouldn't be embarrased to talk to their friends about you. Father, i pray that you would give them your strength and courage to go into their schools and reflect your glory. Father, that in everything they do, that they would do it for you. Lord, that they would constanly be thinking of you, and how they can serve you. In Jesus' name, amen

Upvote 0

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Lord , I rejoice that you ask us to remind you of your promises ( Isaiah 43.26 )
that you made us to be the head , not the tail , to succeed and not fail
to be blessed in all that we do ( Deut. 28.1-6 ) ; to ask you as the persistant widow
that our needs would be met ( Mat 6.33 ) ; to speak to the mountains in our lives ( Mk 11.23-4 ) ; to seek you ( Mat 7,7-8 ) ; to speak to what is not , as if it were ( Rom 4.17 ) ; to speak and believe , to resist the enemy that he would leave ( James 4.7 , 1 John 5.14-18 ) .

Father I believe your words , I know all will work out if I do not quit ( Rom 8.28 ) ;
that what the enemy intends for evil you will turn around for good ( Gen 50.20 ) ;
I thank you for my healing , deliverance , restoration , reconciliation , peace in Jesus' name ,,, amen

Upvote 0

cling2thelamb

Vessel
Sep 17, 2003
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Visit site
✟15,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks a ton guys! Two of my mentors told me that they felt I needed to call the girl again. I called her and she said she was glad I called b/c though she had a weird moment, she was again feeling that God might be in this. That sort of explains the pain in my spirit I felt everytime I thought about the way it ended! Right now we are praying together and just being friends. We won't move into the courtship thing again until there is a word from God! Pray for her...there is an ex-b/f that is harrassing her. He is throwing down all kinds of player talk like "he doesn't know why he should go to church anymore b/c the best thing in his life just walked out" and "he doesn't know how he will go on since the only thing in his life worth living for just left". She didn't feel right about where he was spiritually and I told her that if his whole faith is rattled by something like this then he needed time to just be by himself with God. She doesn't feel anything for him anymore but he keeps showing up at her house telling her he won't give up until she comes back.

Now, you can pray for me b/c before her and I started seeing each other, her ex contacted me for a job. At the time, she was like a little sister to me and that didn't seem like it would be weird at all. Well, now that we have been together and he knows it, it will be a little weird now. I am supposed to spend 7 hours a day for 3 days with him training him to take over my job so that I can move closer to my youth group!

Just a big soap opera around here! Hehe! Please continue your prayers for all involved! Thanks a ton and God bless!!!

Upvote 0

TheRickster

God Chaser!
Nov 20, 2003
South East Missouri
Visit site
✟2,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey sign me up too!!! I can always use any prayer i can get!!!

I left my first y/p job of 7years in may (due to a hard break-up over doctrinal issues... it was very very sad) and I left alot of kids that really looked up to me to be there for them :(...
God then placed me in my current y/p position the 1rst of Aug and even though i really love my new kids and we are really getting to know each other... I still deal with alot of guilt over leaving my old kids... I know it was God getting me out of there... but it still hurts my family, myself and the kids alot...

So please pray for healing for my wife and kids, myself and for my old y/g kids...

Thankyou so much :D

God bless ya big time!
The Rickster

www.uncaged.tk

Upvote 0