Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
as most of you know my wife Andi is pregnant...she has been pregnat twice before...one very traumatic pregnancy resulted in our son Robert who was born 2 month premature and the other resulted in a miscarrage...well this morning she started bleeding...she is off to the doctors now so I don't have any information (I have to get Robert from school or I'd be there with her)...I would greatly appreciated prayers at this time...thank you...

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
as most of you know my wife Andi is pregnant...she has been pregnat twice before...one very traumatic pregnancy resulted in our son Robert who was born 2 month premature and the other resulted in a miscarrage...well this morning she started bleeding...she is off to the doctors now so I don't have any information (I have to get Robert from school or I'd be there with her)...I would greatly appreciated prayers at this time...thank you...
Hi ya...this is Andi...Ken's wife... just thought I'd let ya know all is well... baby is fine, I am fine... no worries...well atleast trying not to, but there was a heart beat and a good strong one...

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi ya...this is Andi...Ken's wife... just thought I'd let ya know all is well... baby is fine, I am fine... no worries...well atleast trying not to, but there was a heart beat and a good strong one...
Hi Andi! So nice to meet you! :)

I'm really glad to hear that things are good with the baby and please be assured of my prayers! It is a special but unnerving time carrying a precious new life inside. I pray that you and the baby keep safe and healthy. Holy and most merciful Father, keep watch over your children.

Upvote 0

ChessCastle

O Most Holy Theotokos Pray for Us!
Sep 3, 2005
✟15,921.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Hello Andi

I am glad to hear both you and the baby are fine. I will pray for your entire family.

Upvote 0

artrx

listening
Oct 22, 2005
northern VA
✟7,846.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm really glad to hear that things are good with the baby and please be assured of my prayers! It is a special but unnerving time carrying a precious new life inside. I pray that you and the baby keep safe and healthy. Holy and most merciful Father, keep watch over your children.

:thumbsup: , :crossrc: MY prayers are also with you both, and your children.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.