singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Father,for all you are and all you do. Father, as we go about our business today my prayer is all that frequent this forum will remember your business. That they will make it a priority for at least this one day. in Jesus name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
amen with quietbloke. Father, thank you for all the wonderful things you're doing in this forum. Bless you, Father. We are nothing without you. I pray we never forget that. I pray this forum becomes an active, productive, interactive, busy forum serving you in every manner of way. in Jesus name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, today I pray for us to be able to welcome and make a resting place for those traveling through. A place to spend a little time in your presence. A place where the Holy Spirit can be felt abundant. A place where learning takes place, encouragement is given and there is growth in knowledge of you and your everlasting love for us. in Jesus sweet name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes,Father,like 'lilmissmontana', I pray that this forum will be like an oasis in the desert,bringing refreshment and help to all who come here. Let your living water flow!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Yes, Father, I stand in agreement with quietbloke's wonderful way of putting it. I pray the waters in here be calm, still, and driven. in Jesus precious, precious name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Good evening, Father. We continue in our prayer for a peaceful, good fruit producing, warm, friendly, teaching, edifying, glorifying, worshipping, and accepable to you forum to congregate and fellowship. A place of mutual respect and acceptance of all. in Jesus precious name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Oh , heavenly Father, I pray to you in trust and deep love and deep zeal for you. Father, my prayer for today is for unity of spirit in this forum. Your word tells us a house divided cannot stand. I pray everyone who participates here feels a unity of spirit in the hope to achieve glory to you, share pain, heartache, joy, loss, encouragement, fellowship, all the things that work to the good of the body of Christ. in Jesus precious name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

Ivy

Pray for President Barack Obama
Oct 26, 2005
NY State
✟17,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Father, thank you for providing this place where we can meet so many warm friends and encourage one another and be strenghthened. You are such a good and gracious Father, and this is just one more of the many kind things you do for us. Like it says in the Psalms, your thoughts toward us are too many to be counted, and we are so grateful for your loving care. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, my prayer is for this forum to continue to grow, bud, bloom, and produce fruit. That the waters remain still and csalm and loving and soothing. That the wind be as gentle as a warm summer breeze. That the Holy Spirit be very evident and visible. That those who frequent the forum feel the peace and serenity of our saviour Christ Jesus. That God's glory and righteousness reign strong in this forum. That love and peace be the fragrance of the forum. in Jesus sweet, precious, holy name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0

lilbluebird

sweet tweets !!!
Nov 15, 2007
Praising the Lord !
✟15,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father I pray father that this forum be a tool that can be used to serve you. May those who use this forum find comfort and peace from the storm of life.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Show us Your ways O LORD,teach us Your paths;guide us in Your truth and teach us,for You are God our Saviour and our hope is in You all day long. Remember,O Lord Your great mercy and love,for they are from of old'.

(Psalm 25:4-6 in pleural)

Upvote 0

lilbluebird

sweet tweets !!!
Nov 15, 2007
Praising the Lord !
✟15,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray to you to help guide us, lead us, direct us, and reach out and touch us so that this forum will be used in your will. Heavenly Father I pray that you are able to use this forum to help those in need. I ask that you bless this forum and those who use it to serve your purposes Father. Amen ! ! ! :bow:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine,according to His power,that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughoutall generations,for ever and ever! Amen'.

(Eph.3:20-21)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray this forum continue to grow and find new ways to serve you. I pray those passing through this forum take a few extra minutes to really hear the other's heart. To seek how they may make a difference. And as always, I pray this forum be led, taught, and held up by your loving, faithful hand. in Jesus precious, sweet name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,please bless and guide each one of us in the leading up to Christmas Day,as we celebrate again the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,over 2000 years ago to save us from our sin. May each one also make ready for His coming again. Help us to 'prepare the way of the Lord'.Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
yes, I am in agreement, quietbloke!

Father, thank you for the many ways you lay before us to serve you. I pray that on this day hearts all over the world will turn to you, seek you, trust you, and desire to know you so much they can't contain the thirst. Father, I pray for peace and harmony in the forums today. That each person will take a moment before they open their mouth and reflect on the purpose of what they are about to say. That they will desire to know and they will understand if it serves your glory or theirs. There are so many thirsty for the word, Father. Bring forth those today in this forum who hear your voice and may spread the word in ways we never thought possible. in Jesus precious, precious name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'd like to extend this prayer out from just the Pentecostol forum tonight and reach over to the Spirit-filled and Spiritual warfare forums. I'm praying for a healing of the forums and a calming of the waters. I'm praying everyone will really and honestly look at what has happened the last few days and see if there is anything they can do to reduce their accountability in it all. in Jesus sweet name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen to 'lilmissmontana's' prayer.

'Therefore my beloved brethren,be steadfast,immovable,always,abounding in the work of the Lord,knowing that your labour is not in vain,in the Lord'.

(1 Cor.15:58)

Upvote 0