plalo

Nov 4, 2016
Singapore
✟19,385.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I not sure if this is the right place for this issue. I always have a lazy eye problem since was a kid. My doctor had recommended a surgery for my left eye.

After the surgery, I was told that I will be seeing a double vision for a few day. But the problem never goes away. Even to these days, after more than ten years, I am still having double vision from time to time. lately, I observe that my left eye is having some symptoms of lazy again more and more.

I like to ask some of you for prayer that my double vision will finally go away and my eye can return to normal.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I not sure if this is the right place for this issue. I always have a lazy eye problem since was a kid. My doctor had recommended a surgery for my left eye.

After the surgery, I was told that I will be seeing a double vision for a few day. But the problem never goes away. Even to these days, after more than ten years, I am still having double vision from time to time. lately, I observe that my left eye is having some symptoms of lazy again more and more.

I like to ask some of you for prayer that my double vision will finally go away and my eye can return to normal.

:heart: Praying for you plalo (((hug)))

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying for you, Plalo ...

Can you have another doctor take a look at your eyes ?

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will touch @plalo's eye with Your healing Hand. I pray that you will cause his double vision to clear up and his eyesight to return to full health. Cause @plalo to have correct vision- body, soul, and spirit.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟843,299.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I say to these eyes to resume their normal muscular function, that they will be totally straight and that all double vision will disappear. In the Name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

theanticrash

Jan 30, 2018
Brisbane
✟1,341.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
In Relationship

By the power of greyskull I pray that your eye's will be whole.

(I'm not joking around)

Upvote 0