Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Thank you, KAC. It has been an honor and a privilege to witness the transformation you have been going through. May God continue to bless and nurture you.

PropheticTimes, thank you. It has been my honor and privilege to have you support me during my still on-going transformation.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

Joy

John 3:16
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
May 21, 2004
West Midlands
✟1,408,985.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have just started to post again and hope to get to have fellowship with you both.

Aww thank you, Caron1, I look forward to fellowshipping with you! :):clap:

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I have just started to post again and hope to get to have fellowship with you both.

I hope to get to have fellowship with you. Everyone needs encouragement and support

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers.

I have been reaching out and surrounding myself with believers and encouragers and the like. I even slept next to my mother last night. I am weak. i worked out at the gym for the firs time in about 4 or 5 months on saturday and i went to church sunday morning for the first time since easter and then before that was probably a year or more. I am definitely doing all i can. I talked to an old pastor i used to know who was the one that invited me to his church. He gave me words of encouragement and told me he had a network of pastoral counselors that he knows, as well as his own personal number. I am almost certain to reach out to his associates in the near future when the time is right.

I asked God about 10 minutes ago to come into my heart and dwell within me and be my Lord and Savior. Although my pain is still with me. I believe that there is a possibility that when i pray that He may at the very least be pleased with me. I have a lot on my mind, doubt despair dread and the like. But i am still praying. When i have the ability to pray i will pray.

I appreciate all of you. I wish i could have people like you with me always in person. Working with me at the office and being by my side. As i read your words i feel as though your presence' are with me in some way. I imagined God sitting next to me yesterday in my car. I even put my arm around my passenger seat and imagined hugging Him. I imagined him hugging me too. Although it only lasted for about 20 minutes or so it felt amazing. My feelings are rather volatile ups and downs and sometimes neutral with tiredness with a drained sensation. Please pray for me to have an open heart and to only listen to my heart and be submissive to God. That car story i just told was a moment of openness and tenderness that i lack i believe.

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I asked God about 10 minutes ago to come into my heart and dwell within me and be my Lord and Savior. I believe that there is a possibility that when i pray that He may at the very least be pleased with me. I imagined God sitting next to me yesterday in my car. I even put my arm around my passenger seat and imagined hugging Him. I imagined him hugging me too. Although it only lasted for about 20 minutes or so it felt amazing. My feelings are rather volatile ups and downs and sometimes neutral with tiredness with a drained sensation. Please pray for me to have an open heart and to only listen to my heart and be submissive to God.

MCA, Jesus Christ loves you more than you can ever imagine. God delights in you always.

Father God, I pray for MCA to have a heart that is always open to You. Please help MCA to be submissive to you, Father God. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
keep-calm-because-jesus-loves-you-189.png

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I have been reaching out and surrounding myself with believers and encouragers and the like. I even slept next to my mother last night. I am weak. i worked out at the gym for the firs time in about 4 or 5 months on saturday and i went to church sunday morning for the first time since easter and then before that was probably a year or more. I am definitely doing all i can. I talked to an old pastor i used to know who was the one that invited me to his church. He gave me words of encouragement and told me he had a network of pastoral counselors that he knows, as well as his own personal number. I am almost certain to reach out to his associates in the near future when the time is right.

I asked God about 10 minutes ago to come into my heart and dwell within me and be my Lord and Savior. Although my pain is still with me. I believe that there is a possibility that when i pray that He may at the very least be pleased with me. I have a lot on my mind, doubt despair dread and the like. But i am still praying. When i have the ability to pray i will pray.

I appreciate all of you. I wish i could have people like you with me always in person. Working with me at the office and being by my side. As i read your words i feel as though your presence' are with me in some way. I imagined God sitting next to me yesterday in my car. I even put my arm around my passenger seat and imagined hugging Him. I imagined him hugging me too. Although it only lasted for about 20 minutes or so it felt amazing. My feelings are rather volatile ups and downs and sometimes neutral with tiredness with a drained sensation. Please pray for me to have an open heart and to only listen to my heart and be submissive to God. That car story i just told was a moment of openness and tenderness that i lack i believe.

I am filled with joy for you! :ebil: It won't be a quick fix, but you will no longer be fighting under your own strength and that will make a world of difference.

Sam (KAC), me and others here are praying for you :groupray:, and you know I am always here if you need to talk. I pray the peace of God spreads through you like a warm blanket on a cold night. You have made a huge step towards not just getting your life back on track, but on it being better than ever.

The car story is wonderful. At times I will imagine myself in a beautiful place of nature, with greenery all around a waterfall dropping into a small lake of water. Jesus is sitting on a rock and I am at His feet, my arms wrapped around His legs. Sometimes I spill my heart out, sometimes I weep, sometimes He speaks to my heart, but I always feel more peaceful afterwards. He is your best friend, always with you, always listening, always caring. He loves "car stories" because that is the intimacy He craves with us, and us with Him.

Keep your eyes on Him, you will come out of this stronger than you ever were. :hug::prayer:

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just wanted to share something. As i havent talked much in depth as to what was causing my severe depression, i will say that it was something unordinary and dark. Through some research i found a few people who have had these thoughts and i read a particular person describe the same situation as mine to the tee. It took this heavy burden off me and i stood up. I said thank you God and praised him. The monster that i felt i was, was lifted. I would like to request that God keep me in this feeling of praise and happiness and to allow me to regain my usual happy self. It might not happen all of a sudden, but hearing this particular person's experience and how it is the same as mine, gives me so much confidence. Please pray my mind does not wonder, and feel like wait maybe my situation is different than his etc. I believe that he nailed it right on the head. A perfectly human sane person has had these type of thoughts as well. He just didn't care to keep it to himself and just brushed it off in the thread he was in and translated what it is and how to react to it etc. I am over here dying and to hear someone so openly say xyz and how it doesnt mean crap about you as a person etc. was so relieving and uplifting. Please pray i keep this peace in me. I prayed a big prayer just now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I woke up feeling okayish. The stomach knots slowly came back in. These are like my sensors that tell me something is still wrong. Of course these knots could be wrong and there could be nothing wrong, but my brain still has some things left unresolved or something. I started watching a youtube video recommended me to get my mind off things as i brushed my teeth and got ready for work. I am now at my office, able to do some work unlike other days where i just stare at the screen. I still feel kinda bad, but i can function today. Please keep praying for me. Have a good day all who are reading

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I woke up feeling okayish. The stomach knots slowly came back in. These are like my sensors that tell me something is still wrong. Of course these knots could be wrong and there could be nothing wrong, but my brain still has some things left unresolved or something. I started watching a youtube video recommended me to get my mind off things as i brushed my teeth and got ready for work. I am now at my office, able to do some work unlike other days where i just stare at the screen. I still feel kinda bad, but i can function today. Please keep praying for me. Have a good day all who are reading

Remember what we talked about, this will be a fight. Stay strong, keep your eyes on the prize (Jesus). You WILL get through this, but know it will take time and a lot of effort, but in the end it will be more than worth it.

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

MCA, Prophetic Times and I am keeping you in prayer. I am praying that you will be filled with the peace of Jesus Christ.

By the way, my name is Sam (Korean-American Christian).
Jesus_Christ_Our_Reason_For_Hope_637_637.jpg
Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-01.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my intense depression that i have been suffering with. It can be excruciating at times and i should probably be medicated but i turned it down as i dont like the side effects. I also still ache from my unbelief. As i write this prayer request it obviously contradicts my unbelief. Aka, praying to a God i dont believe in. Who else do i have to go to, excerpt from John from Peter. I am just hurting. I want to be happy again. I feel hopelessness. My mother aches for me and i try my best to keep a front in front of her but sometimes i break down and come to her and it hurts her so bad. If i ever had a kid, i would never in my wildest dreams want the poor soul to be battling 2 evils like i am now. Even if no ones prays for me i will try to believe someone is, so that i can feel like something has my back. Thanks for reading.
Hi there; Hebrews 11.6 might help you. "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are welcome. I am glad they made you feel better. :)

The more you fill your mind with the word of God the more the intrusive thoughts will dissipate. I know this from firsthand experience. :)
Yes, indeed. "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119.11

:)

Upvote 0