Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My memory fails me, but futile to apply it if it were perfect. For if there was ever a time when contending tyranny burdened America's wellbeing with that long train of unpresidented unrighteouness, it is now. No clasical demonic traits have been spared for those of us aware of which ongoing narrative stops short of authentic justice. If you don't have a handle on that steady massive lie being stoked into the populous' mind, you won't make sense of any of this.

President Trump is at that point of need where God could do a work, far above all needs here to bless exceedingly. Please raise the president up before the throne of grace!

retired firefighter

Jul 14, 2023
Vian
✟9,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My memory fails me, but futile to apply it if it were perfect. For if there was ever a time when contending tyranny burdened America's wellbeing with that long train of unpresidented unrighteouness, it is now. No clasical demonic traits have been spared for those of us aware of which ongoing narrative stops short of authentic justice. If you don't have a handle on that steady massive lie being stoked into the populous' mind, you won't make sense of any of this.

President Trump is at that point of need where God could do a work, far above all needs here to bless exceedingly. Please raise the president up before the throne of grace!
does God get involved in Politics ?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟999,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
does God get involved in Politics ?
politics
noun - The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.​

The authorities that exist have been established by God. (Romans 13:1)​

The confusion rest on the fact of what people witness for themselves, what spiritually bankrupt man has turned that authority into. What they fail to realize is God has not left the scene.

“, ,whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. (Romans 13:2)​

And since they feel God has left the scene, they tend to apply the leavening logic, at little leavening spoils the whole lump. Again, a failure to acknowledge what other science He has established in ‘politics’, His individual ‘servant’.

For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. (Romans 13:4)​

So, you could say, governing politics is up for grabs. My question to anyone is, is His ability to empower and bless ten righteous ‘servants’ diminished due to today’s evil tide?

Upvote 0