toronto
✟15,659.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have lost my job and living with debit to the bank for $30000. This wasn't a problem when I had a job to pay it down. Now I have been searching for a job for 2 years and all I get are rejection letters. Someone said I should start praying and things will turn around. I am not sure how I will be able to pay for rent and food as my money is running low.

I am not even sure how to pray to turn my life around. Can you help me? Please pray that I find a job.

Last edited:

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have lost my job and living with debit to the bank for $30000. This wasn't a problem when I had a job to pay it down. Now I have been searching for a job for 2 years and all I get are rejection letters. Someone said I should start praying and things will turn around. I am not sure how I will be able to pay for rent and food as my money is running low.

I am not even sure how to pray to turn my life around. Can you help me? Please pray that I find a job.

I have attached <edited> for any donations that can help me pay the rent or food this xmas. Thank you and god bless.

Hello, and welcome to CF. Prayers for you! And yes, you CAN pray for yourself, though God is more desiring to take care of us forever than just temporally.

I must ask you to remove the request and link for donations though. Nothing personal, but it is against CF rules, and it could get your post removed entirely. Please edit so that won't be necessary.

Depending where you are and what you do, perhaps networking through the site can help with job leads. But prayers either way!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
changes made
Thanks. And continued prayers!

If networking might help, do you care to share what sort of job you're looking for, or in what field, and maybe your general area? You don't have to. Just trying to see if we can offer you any practical help as well.

Praying for you either way!

Upvote 0

JesusIsLord_

Oct 31, 2017
✟19,210.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers are simple, and must be from heart. Just say what you feel and need, and believe Jesus will provide.

It can be as simple as "Dear Lord, help me turn my life around. In Jesus name, amen."

I am no giant in faith but what i know i pass on.

I know a few good testimonies on rent being paid (from people i trust), so don't worry. Nothing is impossible to God.

Upvote 0