✟296,068.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't watch propaganda videos.
But if people think they are going to be raptured to heaven when Jesus Returns, they are very confused and wrong.
Jesus Returns after the Great Trib; at the 7th Bowl; Revelation 16:16
He lands on the Mt of Olives, Zechariah 14:4.
He destroys the armies at Armageddon and chains up Satan.
He commences His Millennium reign.

Now; just why would His faithful people go to live in heaven, where Jesus has just departed from?
As Matthew 24:31 says; we will be gathered to Him. Obviously in Jerusalem, into the holy Land.

I reject any ideas of humans going the live in heaven. That is not and never will be our destiny. Eventually God and heaven come to the new earth.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟753,844.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I don't watch propaganda videos.
But if people think they are going to be raptured to heaven when Jesus Returns, they are very confused and wrong.
Jesus Returns after the Great Trib; at the 7th Bowl; Revelation 16:16
He lands on the Mt of Olives, Zechariah 14:4.
He destroys the armies at Armageddon and chains up Satan.
He commences His Millennium reign.

Now; just why would His faithful people go to live in heaven, where Jesus has just departed from?
As Matthew 24:31 says; we will be gathered to Him. Obviously in Jerusalem, into the holy Land.

I reject any ideas of humans going the live in heaven. That is not and never will be our destiny. Eventually God and heaven come to the new earth.
I don't read response I know are full of strawmen. You admitted to not watching the video meaning you don't know what you're talking about. You just want to argue without understanding.

You are the definition of a fool, biblically.

Upvote 0