Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Due to a disagreement, some friends that I knew a couple years ago abandoned me. I have some bitterness and pain about it in my heart, but God tells me to love and accept each other, to be patient, to comfort, forgive, and be generous with each other; and of course to pray for each other. So, would you please help me soften my heart by joining me in praying for them. Many thanks, friends.

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of the nicest words I've come across. Seems you already have a soft heart, but it never hurts to continue seeking God. I'll pray for you to have your heart soften always in life, for God to answer your prayers in faith; for you and your friends not let the past weigh y'all down going forward, and to find comfort and peace when life is difficult. May God bless y'all with well-being and forgiveness.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Due to a disagreement, some friends that I knew a couple years ago abandoned me. I have some bitterness and pain about it in my heart, but God tells me to love and accept each other, to be patient, to comfort, forgive, and be generous with each other; and of course to pray for each other. So, would you please help me soften my heart by joining me in praying for them. Many thanks, friends.

:heart: Praying for your former/current friends, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your friends. Forgiveness is not easy, (for me it is one of the most difficult things to achieve) I pray that whatever falling out or disagreements you've had may not separate you and you will be able to remain friends. I pray that you can forgive them and if they abandoned you may you find better people to call your friends. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums