Apr 12, 2004
Bossier City, LA (removed from his native South C
✟22,974.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will.
The best thing to help after prayer is to surround yourself with Christians to help bolster your weaknesses. This, prayer and Scripture (not in that order) will help to change.
God bless you.
Dave

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It sounds like you are already on your way to becoming stronger!
What is it that you can't seem to overcome? And if you know it is wrong are you able to stop yourself? I will pray that you can overcome these urges and that you will always know that God loves you no matter how much you sin....that alone will help you WANT to stop!
Take care
Heather<><

Upvote 0

Serapha

Jun 29, 2003
✟6,704.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lauren76 said:
I am a Christian or at least I sometimes feel like it. I've lied, I've lied a lot. I mean a lot. I try to be the best I can for God, but sometimes I can't. Please pray that I will change my ways.
Hi there!

:wave:

I'm going to pray that God changes your ways... it's easier to let God do the "clean-up" job.

~serapha~

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Serapha said:
Hi there!

:wave:

I'm going to pray that God changes your ways... it's easier to let God do the "clean-up" job.

~serapha~
I agree, but Lauren also needs to fervently pray that God will give her the strength to stop lying. I will not only pray that she stops lying, but that God gives her the strength, and I will also pray that *SHE* prays for that strength as well. :)

:prayer:

Lord, we thank you for our sister Lauren, and we ask that you might take her by the hand and guide her. Please remove the temptation to lie from her heart, and give her a heart that is completely yours, a heart that thirst and hungers after You and Your gifts, Lord. These things we pray in the matchless name of Jesus, Amen!

:pray:

:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.