Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here is something I thought may be interested to ask on the board. Please just don't think there are curtains behind me that you'll win prizes for getting good answers here. I don't supply them here. Ask Pat Sajak. :clap:

Everyone has 2 options which they choose for their answers. The 2 options are chapters you like in the bible 4 of them or second option instead. 4 scriptures you like in the bible.

So if you take option 1 pick 4 chapters. This for example. I may pick Genesis 12, Jonah 1, Matthew 5 and Acts 4. So this first option you can choose. Pick 4 chapters in a standard bible. No added chapters like Maccabees in catholic bibles Only the 27 books NT and 39 OT chapters choices. Standard Christian KJV and similar versions.

Option 2 is if you prefer not what chapter then you instead can pick 4 verses that you like in a standard bible. This for example. Genesis 1:1. Exodus 20:9 John 3:16 and Philippians 4:13 . . These aren't my choices. These are just examples how this works.

So pick 1 of the 2 options. 1 pick 4 chapters you like in the bible. Or choose option 2. Then instead if not chapters choose rater 4 verses in the bible for any personal reason . Look at the samples I wrote to see how it works. It's quite easy. Either 4 bible chapters you like or option 2. 4 verses instead. Pick one or the other option you prefer. :scratch:

Uriah S

Stand ready in prayer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2019
Scotland
✟303,689.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced
I like the idea, but it seems a bit complex. Reviewing 4 chapters, reflecting on them, ranking one as a favourite, then researching 4 more chapters - seems a bit time-intensive. Would work better with 2 chapters, but I'm still not sure how often I could afford the time to contribute.
Verses might work better as they could be copied into the thread, however, I'm a little hesitant about context being lost - the whole chapter does matter.
Sorry if that's no help at all.

Upvote 0