luba

May 29, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
✟9,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't seen a thread for the PGA Golf Tour and love watching almost every weekend, especially on Sundays. I admit I used to think that watching Golf, especially if one doesn't play, was like watching paint dry until our wonderful son and I watched it together about three years ago. Since then I've been hooked and am a huge Phil Mickelson fan, my husband and son being Tiger Woods fans.

I do like Matt Kuchar, Rickie Fowler, Fred Couples as well as others.

I hope other Golf fans will join in and talk about each tournament that's on, and who you are rooting for.:)

The Memorial Tournament is on this weekend and the last I looked, Matt Kuchar was on top of the leaderboard.

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟942,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't watch as much as I used to. I tend to pick favorites and simultaneously root against guys I don't like. I agree about Phil - he's one of my favorites. I've never liked Sergio, and when he was playing, I was always glad to see Colin choke.

Upvote 0

Golfwriter

Apr 8, 2024
Walnut Creek
✟584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello golfer!

I am a previously published Christian the author looking for a golfer to read and critique a new faith-based golf novel that I've just about finished. I just need an honest evaluation before I go through all the rigors of submitting to an agent or publisher. I will send you just a few chapters at a time so not to overwhelm and I'm not in a rush, so there's no pressure.

I know it's an odd request, but If you are willing (or even if you know someone else who might be) please write me back.

Thank you so much!

G. G. Barton

Upvote 0