Europe
✟18,824.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I read your post, but I didn't understand what advice you were seeking.

Merely having a personality disorder does not make you a good or bad person - it's what you do with it. You don't seem to take pleasure in harming people, so that's in your favor.

Best of luck.
That post was made in a haste without much thought. I should stop and think before I post but thanks for replying. I was looking for the wrong things. I regreted posting it because it revealed a lot which I was not comfortable sharing with.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That post was made in a haste without much thought. I should stop and think before I post but thanks for replying. I was looking for the wrong things. I regreted posting it because it revealed a lot which I was not comfortable sharing with.
Okay. I'm going to delete my response as it is unnecessary. But good luck in finding what you need.

You can request the mods to delete the whole thread.

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So how's things going? What's been happening?

Upvote 0

Aug 4, 2022
Europe
✟18,824.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I spoke with you a little while back. Just wondering if there had been any changes. Did you have a visit with your doctor?
I remember. Things are pretty much the same. I said I did not have anything particular against visiting a doctor but have not visited one. I lied a little when I said that, which I regret. I am in fact a bit reluctant to visit the doctor but maybe it is good. I will be visiting my psychologist soon though. I appreciate you asking.

• Prayers
Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I remember. Things are pretty much the same. I said I did not have anything particular against visiting a doctor but have not visited one. I lied a little when I said that, which I regret. I am in fact a bit reluctant to visit the doctor but maybe it is good. I will be visiting my psychologist soon though. I appreciate you asking.
Ok, well I guess seeing the psychologist could help. Have you had a diagnosis of a personality disorder, or is this something you believe you have?

Upvote 0

Aug 4, 2022
Europe
✟18,824.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ok, well I guess seeing the psychologist could help. Have you had a diagnosis of a personality disorder, or is this something you believe you have?
I only believe I have one because of my narcissism and life history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aug 4, 2022
Europe
✟18,824.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know you've been on the forum a few times and asked some questions. Do you feel like you're getting any help from this forum?
Maybe not. I am probably only using this forum for venting and to seek for assurance and not to find the truth about God.

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well you're welcome anyway. I know you've mentioned some things about lying, and about your personality; but I've noticed a few times - here and other posts - that you have been honest. I'm not sure how I can help you personally, but I can pray for you, and just say hello and find out how you are doing and such.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0