Pelosi’s Daughter Slams Democrat Judges For Egregious J6 Sentences In Shocking Clip

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟220,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
“I think I learned in kindergarten that justice is supposed to be fair. A judge is supposed to be the same, and they’re not supposed to be political,” the younger Pelosi states. “And now it’s like one judge you get really makes a difference because some judges are giving probation and others are giving full jail time for the same exact offense. Literally the same exact offense.”
“That is wrong, and that is not what people think is justice.”

This might come as news to a lot of liberals who get their news only from left-wing sources.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟220,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It may come as news to you (and Ms. Pelosi) that there's more that goes into sentencing than just the nature of the offense.
That's what she discovered. It matters whether you support the Democrats or not.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,119,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I think I learned in kindergarten that justice is supposed to be fair. A judge is supposed to be the same, and they’re not supposed to be political,” the younger Pelosi states. “And now it’s like one judge you get really makes a difference because some judges are giving probation and others are giving full jail time for the same exact offense. Literally the same exact offense.”

This might come as news to a lot of liberals who get their news only from left-wing sources.
If she understood this at such a young age then it can only be due to her parents.
After listening to A. Pelosi just now on The View and considering your post I'm interested in viewing her documentary.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟325,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's what she discovered. It matters whether you support the Democrats or not.
I don't see that expressed anywhere in your article.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
“I think I learned in kindergarten that justice is supposed to be fair.
God is a God of absolute and perfect justice. His scales are perfectly balanced. Of course you can not expect that with man. Even God will cause all things to work together for good. Although I wonder sometimes how much of the bad stuff we forget.

Public education is basically brainwashing people. People who have the money for private schools know what a horrible state of affairs' the publics school system is.

When it comes to judges that is known as the "good ol boys club". There are attorneys that work with the judges. So you have to get the right attorney and they will pay off the judge for you and the charges will be dismissed. For my son once it cost $5,000. But that was to keep a felony off of his record. I know of one girl who was in jail because she got a cop mad at her for not having sex with him so he threw her in jail. It cost her $800 which was a bargain. But there was never a case in the first place and she already had been in jail for a week so they did not really have anything to hold her on. They guy was not even a cop anymore, he just still had connections.

I ask the police and detectives about it and they do not care what goes on in court. If they send someone to court and it cost them money that is fine with them. The whole system works off of them extorting money from law abiding citizens. That is where the money comes from to pay their salary and they know that. My grandfather was a mayor for 22 years. It is against the law to keep track of how many tickets they write but people know even if there is no written record of the money they bring in.

Clarence Thomas admits to accepting bribes or special favors. He makes around $180,000 a year and his wife makes about the same and he says that is not nearly enough to live on and he would have to quit his job as supreme court judge if he did not accept the payola. I know someone will want a link on that statement.

I stopped at a garage sale once and it was a million dollar house that this women and her beautiful young daughters lived in. It was a new house because they were selling the left over building materials. I wish I had bought that a stack of big tile they had. The women was bragging that her boyfriend was the chief of police. So it was pretty obvious what was going on there. It does not take much imagination to figure that one out. Although she was filthy dirty in that regard and i would not have touched her with a 10 foot pole.

1713997623080.png

• Useful
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟309,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
God is a God of absolute and perfect justice. His scales are perfectly balanced. Of course you can not expect that with man. Even God will cause all things to work together for good. Although I wonder sometimes how much of the bad stuff we forget.

Public education is basically brainwashing people. People who have the money for private schools know what a horrible state of affairs' the publics school system is.
This is irrelevant to the thread. It is just a gratuitous slam on public schools.
When it comes to judges that is known as the "good ol boys club". There are attorneys that work with the judges. So you have to get the right attorney and they will pay off the judge for you and the charges will be dismissed.
There have been *zero* accusations of bribe taking by judges in the US District Court for the District of Columbia in the thousand-plus Jan 6th cases. (There have been some self-serving and even incompetent defense attorneys, sad as it is.)
For my son once it cost $5,000. But that was to keep a felony off of his record.
This is unusual for one of your "my family did something remarkable" stories. You just implicated your son in bribery. I think that is a felony in most jurisdictions.
I know of one girl who was in jail because she got a cop mad at her for not having sex with him so he threw her in jail. It cost her $800 which was a bargain. But there was never a case in the first place and she already had been in jail for a week so they did not really have anything to hold her on. They guy was not even a cop anymore, he just still had connections.

I ask the police and detectives about it and they do not care what goes on in court. If they send someone to court and it cost them money that is fine with them. The whole system works off of them extorting money from law abiding citizens.
No it doesn't.
That is where the money comes from to pay their salary and they know that. My grandfather was a mayor for 22 years. It is against the law to keep track of how many tickets they write but people know even if there is no written record of the money they bring in.
There we go. A classic "my X was a Y" from you. I was waiting for it.
Clarence Thomas admits to accepting bribes or special favors. He makes around $180,000 a year and his wife makes about the same and he says that is not nearly enough to live on and he would have to quit his job as supreme court judge if he did not accept the payola. I know someone will want a link on that statement.

Yes, Justice Thomas seems corrupt. Unfortunately there is neither enforceable ethics rules or the willingness of the Court to police itself.
I stopped at a garage sale once and it was a million dollar house that this women and her beautiful young daughters lived in. It was a new house because they were selling the left over building materials. I wish I had bought that a stack of big tile they had. The women was bragging that her boyfriend was the chief of police. So it was pretty obvious what was going on there. It does not take much imagination to figure that one out. Although she was filthy dirty in that regard and i would not have touched her with a 10 foot pole.

View attachment 346532

Another assumption of wrong doing without evidence.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This is irrelevant to the thread.
Why do you not START at the beginning and read the first sentence: "“I think I learned in kindergarten that justice is supposed to be fair." Is kindergarten not a part of the public school system? As ALWAYS when you TRY to accuse others you only accuse yourself and you are the guilty party. In this case of making comments that are irrelevant. Swing and a miss, better luck next time.

In fact your whole post was an attempt to flame me which is as "irreverent" at you can get.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟309,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why do you not START at the beginning and read the first sentence: "“I think I learned in kindergarten that justice is supposed to be fair." Is kindergarten not a part of the public school system? As ALWAYS when you TRY to accuse others you only accuse yourself and you are the guilty party. In this case of making comments that are irrelevant. Swing and a miss, better luck next time.

In fact your whole post was an attempt to flame me which is as "irreverent" at you can get.
Others had already covered Ms. Pelosi's misunderstandings about sentencing. Your post started with an irrelevant slam on public education. Why assume that she attended a public kindergarten? I didn't find info on her primary education, but she went to two different private universities (per her wikipedia article) and her father is wealthy. Those are the exact kind of people that don't send there kids to school with the rest of us commoners in the egalitarian public schools.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟374,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Your post is a irrelevant slam on me. STOP flaming me.
What? No it's not. Not at all. I see Hans blaster being far more gracious than you.

I mean yeah he pointed out the possible felony but that's a pretty risky thing to share publicly. That's not his fault. YOU posted his story

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Man, it's getting so a person can't even try to violently overthrow the government anymore!
This was pretty much the theme of the book "The Chosen". It use to be required reading but may not be now.

• The novel touches on the broader historical context, including the Holocaust, the aftermath of World War II, and the establishment of the state of Israel.
  • The characters grapple with questions of faith, identity, and their roles within their Jewish communities.
  • The tension between tradition and modernity is a central theme, reflecting broader debates within Jewish society during that time.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Tell me again why I should care about this?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums