Blackmarch

Legend
Oct 23, 2004
Utah, USA
✟32,616.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Bleh, I'm feeling icky. My nose is burning, I'm sneezing and feeling all sore in my head. I hate it when allergies go bad.
awww that's not good

:hug:
I'm headed over to the fellowship section of this UT forum to have fun. I hope others will follow.
i'll hop over and see whats there.

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a monthly photography thread that I link there. One starts the beginning of each month. Everyone is invited! :thumbsup:
Oh I have some awesome photos from my six week trip in the middle of England and I have some funny photos from South Africa. I'll dig them up and post them. Thanks Dawn.

I meant to post a game thread in there but I got too tired. :D

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My photography contests have monthly themes. Novembers will be people. December's will be cityscapes. I haven't thought of any for early next year, so if you have some suggestions, let me know. :thumbsup:
Oh so is this a contest? :p I haven't gotten to the thread yet. I'm in Math Hell. Sometimes I wonder if being a mature student is worth it. So people hey? I will have to see what I have. :D

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey my friends! I'm posting in here to let you all know, I'm not ignoring anyone on threads or running away but the semester is coming quickly to an end and I am job hunting and preparing my house for the market again. So I can't get so caught up in posting. :( I tend to play here when I should be doing OTHER things. ;)

I hope you all have a great month, hopefully will drop by on Thanksgiving Day to say howdy.

You all take care...be good and remember, it's only the Internet. ;)

Upvote 0

Blackmarch

Legend
Oct 23, 2004
Utah, USA
✟32,616.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hey my friends! I'm posting in here to let you all know, I'm not ignoring anyone on threads or running away but the semester is coming quickly to an end and I am job hunting and preparing my house for the market again. So I can't get so caught up in posting. :( I tend to play here when I should be doing OTHER things. ;)

I hope you all have a great month, hopefully will drop by on Thanksgiving Day to say howdy.

You all take care...be good and remember, it's only the Internet. ;)
wow thats a lot to do at once. Good luck with everything. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
I've been poking around here. The volume in the fellowship forum is low, but I think it is the best place to start the ball rolling. I'll start a new [OPEN] thread and post the link here.

Well, I did write up a very long (and as yet unfinished) OP about my annus horribilis, however I have decided that it was simply too personal for public posting. I may make it available to a few people later.

In short, everything fell apart for me this year. My wife left me in July to live with a woman she had been having an affair with since May. I am preparing to move away from my place in paradise down to Melbourne. This will enable me to work in a normal job and be there more often for my three boys - all of whom are taking this pretty hard.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Well, I did write up a very long (and as yet unfinished) OP about my annus horribilis, however I have decided that it was simply too personal for public posting. I may make it available to a few people later.

In short, everything fell apart for me this year. My wife left me in July to live with a woman she had been having an affair with since May. I am preparing to move away from my place in paradise down to Melbourne. This will enable me to work in a normal job and be there more often for my three boys - all of whom are taking this pretty hard.

Oh my gosh, Swart! That is horrible. :cry: I wish there was more I can do than keep you in my prayers, but I will do that. :hug:

If you do need something specific that we can help you with, let us know (or send a PM.)

Upvote 0

Zechariah

Senior Veteran
Nov 14, 2006
Visit site
✟19,641.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Wow! So sorry and sad to learn this!

What to even say? But here's praying for comfort for you and your family over such a time of turmoil and trial in your lives.

Upvote 0

It is very nice to see you again Swart. Although, I wish life could have gone better for you since I last saw you. I hope things pick up for you soon.

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Awful news. I am saddened to hear this. Prayers for you.

Reactions: FaithfulWife
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

skylark1

In awesome wonder
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
✟14,176.00
Faith
Christian

Swart,

I am so sorry to hear of what you have been going thorugh. Please know that my pm box is open if you ever want someone to talk to. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Upvote 0