Ok, but I'm new at this so take it easy on me...

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Macrina said:
What's the nerdiest thing you've ever done?
In grade seven I made a happy birthday Garth Brooks t-shirt using fabric paint and glitter and I wore it at school the entire day on his b-day.

Macrina said:
What's the coolest thing you've ever done?
Vaulting I suppose.
vaulting.jpg

Macrina said:
What unusual talents do you have?
I don't think I have any.

Macrina said:
Who is your favorite superhero?
Does Jesus count? If you're talking about people I've met IRL then my mum. If you're talking comic book superhero then I suppose I have no idea.

Upvote 0

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
iklepac13 said:
who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman?
Uh, I'd say Superman. But merely based on my exuberant knowledge of superheros. :thumbsup:

iklepac13 said:
Who would win in a fight between me and you?
Was that a challenge? Bring it on! Ok, seriously though...I've seen your pics and I'm willing to admit that anyone your size could kick my butt pretty quickly however I'm a pretty tough girl and I wouldn't let you win without a struggle. No tickling of course because I'd be down for the count in the blink of an eye. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ChasingADream said:
Uh, I'd say Superman. But merely based on my exuberant knowledge of superheros. :thumbsup:

Was that a challenge? Bring it on! Ok, seriously though...I've seen your pics and I'm willing to admit that anyone your size could kick my butt pretty quickly however I'm a pretty tough girl and I wouldn't let you win without a struggle. No tickling of course because I'd be down for the count in the blink of an eye. ^_^

Batman because he has a kryptonite ring in the bat cave!!!

And you'd win because I can't hit girls, these were both trick questions! Same here on the ticking though, I'll go into a hiccup spasm from the laughter and I'm useless.

wait, are you calling me fat?!

How often do you drop it like it's haaawwwwwt?

Upvote 0

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Macrina said:
What was the last thing you watched on television?
Ummm......:scratch: ....don't watch much tv.......it was probably King of The Hill on Comedy Central a few nights ago.

Macrina said:
Why did you start this thread?
Because I am a poser. I saw everybody else's and had to follow the crowd. ;)

Macrina said:
Describe your dream guy.
Well, at one time this answer could have been pages and pages long but I've come to realize that that person doesn't exist. lol. So basically I'm down to 10 things...:sorry: ...#1 must be a DEVOTED CHRISTIAN... #2 must love children...I fully intend on having about 6 anyways. #3 must love animals...because I couldn't be happy without them. #4 (I'll group the following into one) loyal, trustworthy, honest & sincere. #5 Humble #6 Compassionate #7 Good sense of humor #7.5 Spontaneous #8 athletic #9 intelligent enough to carry on a decent conversation. #10 must have drive.

Macrina said:
Why are you stressed? :( :hug:

Ah, work. I'm doing two jobs right now while this one person's on holiday. I don't even know how to do it properly and I keep making mistakes. :sigh: I've been working really long hours to try to keep up but it hasn't helped too much. At least she's back on Tuesday. :)

Upvote 0

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are not a poser. You are your own awesome person! :clap:

Your dream guy sounds pretty cool.
Six kids, though? wow! I'm not sure I keep keep up with that many, lol.

Hang in there with work. Remember that you're doing the best you can under trying circumstances. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Macrina said:
You are not a poser. You are your own awesome person! :clap:

Your dream guy sounds pretty cool.
Six kids, though? wow! I'm not sure I keep keep up with that many, lol.

Hang in there with work. Remember that you're doing the best you can under trying circumstances. :hug:

You deserve about a million of these but I'm sure there's a limit on how many you can post at once......

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
ChasingADream said:
Well, at one time this answer could have been pages and pages long but I've come to realize that that person doesn't exist. lol. So basically I'm down to 10 things...:sorry: ...#1 must be a DEVOTED CHRISTIAN... #2 must love children...I fully intend on having about 6 anyways. #3 must love animals...because I couldn't be happy without them. #4 (I'll group the following into one) loyal, trustworthy, honest & sincere. #5 Humble #6 Compassionate #7 Good sense of humor #7 Spontaneous #8 athletic #9 intelligent enough to carry on a decent conversation. #10 must have drive.
Wow, that's a lot of things! I hope you'll find such a guy!
ChasingADream said:
Ah, work. I'm doing two jobs right now while this one person's on holiday. I don't even know how to do it properly and I keep making mistakes. :sigh: I've been working really long hours to try to keep up but it hasn't helped too much. At least she's back on Tuesday. :)
Aww... Here's a big hug :hug: I hope it made you feel at least a little better! :)

Upvote 0