Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Good grief. Between this thread here and another guy on another forum saying that he is going to become one of the two witnesses and they will come into power on April 5, below is all that I can really do.

People will come up with anything these days.

images.jpg

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mount Obama , Boggy Peak, and 666

Boggy Peak, named Mount Obama from 2009 to 2016, is the highest point of the Shekerley Mountains on the island of Antigua. It lies in the southwest region of the island, and rises to a height of 402 metres (1,319 ft.).

On August 4, 2009 [Obama's 48th birthday], the peak was renamed Mount Obama by then-Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer, after United States president Barack Obama. The original name was restored in 2016 by cabinet decision.
Boggy Peak - Wikipedia

1680301148062.png

Although Wikipedia lists the height of Mt. Obama at 1,319 ft., that is only a rounded off number, with it's actually being 1318 ft. As an example of this, say a person is 5 ft. 11 and 3/4 inches tall ... well, they may claim that they are 6 feet tall ... but, officially, and in reality, they are not 6 feet tall ... they are close,' but no cigar' ... they are still 5' 11" tall ... they are still shy of the 6 foot mark.

402 meters = 1318.89764 feet ...
so, officially, Mt. Obama's elevation is 1318 feet

"1318" - where else do these numbers appear in that order? ... how about in the book of Revelation ... chapter 13 and verse 18 = Revelation 13:18!!

Revelation 13:18, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."...
Yeah, I know, "just another one of those countless coincidences" they say - lol ... well, here's a few more "coincidences" to add to the list ...

August 4, 2009 [the day the mountain was renamed Mt. Obama] was Obama's 48th birthday and the 216th day of that year [as well as every year] .... 216 = 6 X 6 X 6 or "666"....
Revelation 13:18 or 1318 divided by 216 = 6.10185185185 ... with the first two numerals just so happening to match Obama's height [6' 1"] ...

6 feet +1 inch = 185 centimeters ... a triple confirmation of the son of perdition [even Obama's height identifies him as the man of sin, the son of perdition].

I'll leave you with one more "coincidence" ...
In Revelation 7:4, the Apostle John heard the number of them that were sealed ... 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel ...

144,000 divided by 666 = .216216216 [infinitely repeating!!]

Under the distinguished patronage of Honourable Winston Baldwin Spencer Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, The dedication Ceremony for the renaming of "Boggy Peak" to "Mount Obama" was executed on August 4th, 2009, 9:00 AM, at the Christian Valley Agricultural Station in Jennings Village, Antigua. It was an unforgettable event. Of all places to select for his dedication ceremony, leave it to Obama to choose ... "Christian Valley".

The Christian Valley Agricultural Station is a Government owned and operated agricultural station in the southern mountainous region of Antigua in the vicinity of the Jennings village. There are several facets to the extremely scenic and picturesque location. as its name suggest it is in a valley and surrounded by many Hills and Mountains for example the Mcnish Mountains and Mount Obama.
Christian Valley Agricultural Station, Saint Mary: Location, Map, About & More

You just can't make this stuff up!!

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you noticed what is going on? ... A Serious Wake-Up Call!

Do you know, or even care to know, the facts about the current takeover of America?? The Final Warnings are now going forth!! Thank You Dave Hodges for saying what most people won’t admit!

My sentiments echo Eric Milner when he said, "I'm grateful for Bill Cooper, Eustace Mullins, G Edward Griffin and you Dave, Steve Quayle, Paul Martin and others in the original, genuine truth talk radio patriots. Grateful because I was able to see clearly as things unfolded over the past 20 years.

"EVERY AMERICAN MUST LISTEN TO THESE WORDS!"

@0:18 seconds into the video , "but between Biden and his supervisor Obama ... "if you have any doubt that Obama is not running the government right now ... think again, this is Obama 3.0 presidency"

@15:05 mins "Biden's policies have forced an axis of evil to form between China and Russia. - we can't win that war, are you hearing what I'm saying? We are not capable of winning that war, it's just a matter of time. And then you have to ask yourself - can you get that many things wrong? ... could you get this much wrong, and not have it be intentional?

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Trakpo Korlochen - I noticed that you live in France. I suppose many people in France realize what a huge [worship-like, cult-like] following that former President Donald Trump has here in the States. So many here, including the vast majority of professing Christians, have placed their hope in him to "make America great again", instead of believing the Biblical narrative that that will simply not happen at this point in history.

Many are hoodwinked into believing that our present scenario is one of "good cop [Trump] vs. bad cop [Biden]"... when the reality is they are all on the same team = "Team Beast". "Team Beast" realized that in order to get a much larger number of those on the far right political group to take the snake juice jabberoony they would need someone that they have put their faith in to endorse it ... enter "Mr. Snake" - Mr. Trump ... it's very obvious [to those who have been watching the signs] that Trump was their key player in their nefarious plans. For all we know, Trump and Obama may be playing a round of golf together in Florida ... sipping on a Pina Colada, laughing about how easy it was to fool the vast majority of the citizens on this planet as to the World Health Organization's true and ultimate intents concerning the snake juice.

Trump's Snake Poem Is Really About Him | NYT Opinion

Pfizer - Pfizer in Jewish Gematria = 660

"The Storm is Here" = 660 in Jewish Gematria ((didn't some guy named Trump give us an urgent message "A Storm is Coming?... and then proceeds to leave his parting gift as POTUS - Operation Warp Speed Snake Juice) Trump even came out in a speech and read a poem entitled, "The Snake" or viper, a poem that was in reality about himself, yet millions of professing Christians in America continued to virtual worship him as a National Savior figure ... wow! how sad.

Strong's Concordance H660:

H660 - 'ep̄ʿê - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (KJV)
www.blueletterbible.org › lang › lexicon › lexicon › str..
H660 - אֶפְעֶה ʼephʻeh, ef-eh'; from (in the sense of hissing); an asp or other venomous serpent:—viper.

Calm Before The Storm’: Donald Trump Makes Cryptic Remark At Military Dinner | NBC Nightly News

In the end, all that we can do is to continue to put the warnings out all the way until the Rapture takes place. What makes this such a difficult task is the knowing that so few in the end will actually heed them. It simply cannot be any other way ... for the scriptures must, and will, be fulfilled

Well, they successfully deleted the facts displayed in the second video from my post; perhaps, and hopefully, they forgot to cover up the facts shown in this video?? ... trying again ... [sigh] ...

"Trump refuses to explain his cryptic 'calm before the storm' statement"

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Matrix of the Corona Virus Plandemic - Have you been Red Pilled yet?

Matrix - (slang, figurative) a term describing a controlled environment or situation in which people act or behave in ways that conform to roles pre-determined by a powerful person(s) who decides how the world is supposed to function.

Red pill refers to (becoming enlightened to) the truth about reality, especially a truth that is difficult to accept or exposes disillusions. The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth, by taking the red pill, or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

1681088283220.png

Event 201 - The Plandemic - Part 1 :

Event 201 was a high-level pandemic exercise performed on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201.

The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences. Event 201 simulated an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic.

They put it right in front of our faces ... right before it happened!! Watch the following videos and articles for an eye-opening ["red pill"] experience. One of the huge components in the success of this Plandemic is the blind trust that most people put in governmental systems.... their mantra is ... "trust the science" [and forget about your Bibles].

"We ran a massive viral pandemic simulation. Here's what we learned about managing Coronavirus." .... [check out the description box & the comment section].

https://www.[bless and do not curse... and do not curse]ute.com/video/UTm0GvlNZde4/
"A RECAP, EVENT 201 - PANDEMIC SIM = PLANDEMIC, BUT WAIT, CORONAVIRUS IS COVERED IN A BLACK SUBSTANCE"

Before COVID, Gates planned social media censorship of vaccine safety advocates with pharma, CDC, media, China and CIA
"Before COVID, Gates planned social media censorship of vaccine safety advocates with pharma, CDC, media, China and CIA"

Why is Gates denying Event 201?
"Why is Gates denying Event 201?"

Event 201 - Part 2 - “Catastrophic Contagion” ... Coming to a city near you :

Nearly three years to the day of Event 201, which highlighted a worldwide training response to a Coronavirus outbreak, a new pandemic exercise “Catastrophic Contagion” revealed a SEERS [Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome] exercise held on October 23, 2022 hosted [once again] by John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

“The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.”

"'Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome 2025,( SEERS)" [Christopher Usuomon - YouTube]."

Please take the red pill while it's still there for the taking!! Soon, the blue-pilled multitudes will find themselves trapped in the horrors of the Great Tribulation [Matthew 24:21] ... The Time of Jacob's Trouble [Jeremiah 30:7 & Daniel 12:1].

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Illuminati Card Game and the Corona Virus Plandemic :

At this point in the game [pun intended], they are so confident that the masses are so deeply entrenched in the deception ... they simply shove it in our faces. Could they possibly make their message any clearer?

THEY JUST CONNECTED THE SHOT WITH THE MARK

Watch @ 11:45 mins.ff. into the following video; there you will find the 2020 cards that are hard to view/find on any other source :

The illuminati card game is used to send signals of their plan to destroy the world! Here's proof!!!

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good grief. Between this thread here and another guy on another forum saying that he is going to become one of the two witnesses and they will come into power on April 5, below is all that I can really do.

People will come up with anything these days.

View attachment 329503
I guess that April 5th thing didn't work out for them so well?

I'm going to add that to my list of Christian Forums failed end time predictions.

So far, I'm tracking a 100% failure rate for all end time predictions I have recorded on CF since I joined in 2002.

100% failure rate, yet for some reason, many people here keep thinking it's a good idea to attach their wagon to that star.....

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON

Dr. Michael Yeadon is the former Chief Scientist and Vice-President of Pfizer Respiratory & Allergy Research, and has worked for over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry. At great personal cost, he has been sounding the alarm about some of the lies and half-truths coming out of public health agencies during this pandemic. He is deeply troubled by the use of emergency-use-authorized vaccines being given en masse to non high-risk patients, the lack of informed consent for those being given these EUA therapies, the prospect of vaccine passports, and many other public policy responses to this pandemic.

Dr. Yeadon gives a crystal clear, common sense overview concerning the world-wide plandemic. Sadly, the thing about "common sense" is ..... it really isn't so common after all. When I try to warn professing Christians, the majority of them call me a 'conspiracy freak' ... "God simply wouldn't allow something like this" ... "and after all, my Pastor says that you are lying". When I try warning non-professing Christians, they commonly say, "well, all of your so-called sources of information are biased ...they come from "Christian sources". But when I present compelling evidence to them from secular sources [such as Michael Yeadon], they either write them off as being conspiracy nuts, or give me the lame excuse that they don't have the time to look into that evidence.

Can anyone see anything wrong with this picture? The sad reality is this ... most people simply don't want to know the truth ... whether the matter concerns Biblical realities or matters of great worldly importance [such as the Covid Plandemic] ... willful ignorance is bliss ... until the tragic consequences arrive [then - not so much] ... all men will stand before God to stand in final judgment [there will not be any more opportunity to 'bury their heads in the sand' at that time]. Men will give an account for suppressing the truth... period.

Google these video titles for the truth :

"A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON"

"Former VP at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, says there is a plan to kill millions, if not billions of people."
@ Reddit dot com

note : the first video can be viewed at ["connect the dots"] ... Bit chute dot com

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON

Dr. Michael Yeadon is the former Chief Scientist and Vice-President of Pfizer Respiratory & Allergy Research, and has worked for over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry. At great personal cost, he has been sounding the alarm about some of the lies and half-truths coming out of public health agencies during this pandemic. He is deeply troubled by the use of emergency-use-authorized vaccines being given en masse to non high-risk patients, the lack of informed consent for those being given these EUA therapies, the prospect of vaccine passports, and many other public policy responses to this pandemic.

Dr. Yeadon gives a crystal clear, common sense overview concerning the world-wide plandemic. Sadly, the thing about "common sense" is ..... it really isn't so common after all. When I try to warn professing Christians, the majority of them call me a 'conspiracy freak' ... "God simply wouldn't allow something like this" ... "and after all, my Pastor says that you are lying". When I try warning non-professing Christians, they commonly say, "well, all of your so-called sources of information are biased ...they come from "Christian sources". But when I present compelling evidence to them from secular sources [such as Michael Yeadon], they either write them off as being conspiracy nuts, or give me the lame excuse that they don't have the time to look into that evidence.

Can anyone see anything wrong with this picture? The sad reality is this ... most people simply don't want to know the truth ... whether the matter concerns Biblical realities or matters of great worldly importance [such as the Covid Plandemic] ... willful ignorance is bliss ... until the tragic consequences arrive [then - not so much] ... all men will stand before God to stand in final judgment [there will not be any more opportunity to 'bury their heads in the sand' at that time]. Men will give an account for suppressing the truth... period.

Google these video titles for the truth :

"A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON"

"Former VP at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, says there is a plan to kill millions, if not billions of people."
@ Reddit dot com

note : the first video can be viewed at ["connect the dots"] ... Bit chute dot com

You can find the link to the video "A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON"
by scrolling down to my most recent post here : Covid, Mandates, Lockdowns, and MOB.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
Verneuil-sur-Avre, Normandy
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can find the link to the video "A FINAL WARNING TO HUMANITY FROM FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST MICHAEL YEADON"
by scrolling down to my most recent post here : Covid, Mandates, Lockdowns, and MOB.
Hi Rapture, this thread goes back to May, but everything we've said just happened. We should bring this thread to a head now. The Apocalypse is certain now and the signs of the war winding down in Ukraine and Russian taking top role in the world is clear. We have a duty to reveal the Satanical Antichrist Obama in dazzling clear daylight to the world.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've also got an important announcement to make here on this thread. Check out King Bohemond VI of Antioch (13th century). He made a covenant with the Christians (like himself/himself being a crusader and Norman - i.e. Viking- king) in the Middle East to ally with the Buddhist Mongol invader Hulagu Khan, (who's the Messiah for making that covenant, and pro-Christian for that reason) and defeat all the Muslims of the time in the Middle East. Check out those names at Wikipedia. I'll come back below this, to help you do the search on Internet and find the right links. Hair-raising!!!!!!!!!!! We're the Chosen Ones. Stand up proud people!

By the way Rapture! Have you seen this video?

At 1:05 she says "The Antichrist resides in the White House." while she's picketing the White House (as she did three times a year during Obamas presidency.)

There's so much proof he's the actual Biblical Antichrist. I don't get that people are so blind.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
this thread goes back to May,

Actually this thread goes back to 2012, and every "apocalypse" prediction in it has failed to materialize. EXACTLY like EVERY apocalypse prediction I've seen on this site since joining in 2002.
100% failure rate.

Odd that so many here think thats a stellar record somehow.
the signs of the war winding down in Ukraine and Russian taking top role in the world is clear.
Opposite day much?

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've also got an important announcement to make here on this thread. Check out King Bohemond VI of Antioch (13th century). He made a covenant with the Christians (like himself/himself being a crusader and Norman - i.e. Viking- king) in the Middle East to ally with the Buddhist Mongol invader Hulagu Khan, (who's the Messiah for making that covenant, and pro-Christian for that reason) and defeat all the Muslims of the time in the Middle East. Check out those names at Wikipedia. I'll come back below this, to help you do the search on Internet and find the right links. Hair-raising!!!!!!!!!!! We're the Chosen Ones. Stand up proud people!

By the way Rapture! Have you seen this video?

At 1:05 she says "The Antichrist resides in the White House." while she's picketing the White House (as she did three times a year during Obamas presidency.)

There's so much proof he's the actual Biblical Antichrist. I don't get that people are so blind.

This was the first time I've seen that video. Also, I really cannot see any kind of practical relevance connected with King Bohemond VI of Antioch (13th century) and our current end times scenario.

All we can do is do our best to put the warnings out as led by the Lord, and that's what I've been doing in earnest since the end of 2019 prior to the launching of the Great Reset/Plandemic and the world-wide lockdowns via Corona Virus.

Every person on planet Earth are now the "actors/players" on "the grand stage of the end times reality" as spoken of in Daniel 12:10 ... "Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

I'm very aware that the scriptures make it clear that the vast majority of people will elect to remain in their delusions and as a result ... shall not understand. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't do our best to put the warnings out ... since some will awaken to the Biblical truth/reality of what is currently playing out. God Bless!!

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This was the first time I've seen that video. Also, I really cannot see any kind of practical relevance connected with King Bohemond VI of Antioch (13th century) and our current end times scenario.

All we can do is do our best to put the warnings out as led by the Lord, and that's what I've been doing in earnest since the end of 2019 prior to the launching of the Great Reset/Plandemic and the world-wide lockdowns via Corona Virus.

Every person on planet Earth are now the "actors/players" on "the grand stage of the end times reality" as spoken of in Daniel 12:10 ... "Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

I'm very aware that the scriptures make it clear that the vast majority of people will elect to remain in their delusions and as a result ... shall not understand. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't do our best to put the warnings out ... since some will awaken to the Biblical truth/reality of what is currently playing out. God Bless!!
Hi Rapture,

I'm so sorry that I haven't kept the contact here. We had a good talk going and we agree on things. I don't have a good memory and lose threads all the time. I lost the thread in my mind, but maybe that's written that it was necessary. Something about awakening and coming back to give things a second shot. In any case, look at how the world's changed from top to bottom since the last posts.

Pfizer's admitted that their COVID jab is not tested and does not prevent COVID in any way shape or form.

Now seeing/(and discovering) the Antichrist Obama means several things, Rapture.

First, if you've got the Antichrist "down pat", that's a good thing because it means the end times and Jesus' Coming is close by.

Now let's move on and look at Jesus.

He'll appear by surprise like lightning falling to earth and the news will come like a thief at night, (meaning "while we're sleeping").

Now what's the link to Bohemond VI?

Have you heard about the Covenant that will determine the Second Coming?

Well, there's a covenant aka an "alliance" of forces to deliver and free the Holy Land and Jerusalem.

It's in the Wikipedia page called "Franco-Mongol alliance".

The architect of that alliance was the Mongol Khan, Hulagu.

Is that clear? I'll get back to it in detail if you like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually this thread goes back to 2012, and every "apocalypse" prediction in it has failed to materialize. EXACTLY like EVERY apocalypse prediction I've seen on this site since joining in 2002.
100% failure rate.

Odd that so many here think thats a stellar record somehow.

Opposite day much?
Do you know the Nestorians?

Upvote 0

Rapture Bound

Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2021
Massachusetts
✟199,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Rapture,

I'm so sorry that I haven't kept the contact here. We had a good talk going and we agree on things. I don't have a good memory and lose threads all the time. I lost the thread in my mind, but maybe that's written that it was necessary. Something about awakening and coming back to give things a second shot. In any case, look at how the world's changed from top to bottom since the last posts.

Pfizer's admitted that their COVID jab is not tested and does not prevent COVID in any way shape or form.

Now seeing/(and discovering) the Antichrist Obama means several things, Rapture.

First, if you've got the Antichrist "down pat", that's a good thing because it means the end times and Jesus' Coming is close by.

Now let's move on and look at Jesus.

He'll appear by surprise like lightning falling to earth and the news will come like a thief at night, (meaning "while we're sleeping").

Now what's the link to Bohemond VI?

Have you heard about the Covenant that will determine the Second Coming?

Well, there's a covenant aka an "alliance" of forces to deliver and free the Holy Land and Jerusalem.

It's in the Wikipedia page called "Franco-Mongol alliance".

The architect of that alliance was the Mongol Khan, Hulagu.

Is that clear? I'll get back to it in detail if you like.

Thank you for the offer, but as far as the Covenant of Daniel 9 is concerned, our perspectives are very far apart ... so we will just have to agree to disagree on this one ....God Bless.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you know the Nestorians?
I do.
The Nestorians were followers of Nestorius, a Christian theologian and Patriarch of Constantinople in the 5th century.

Nestorius's main theological disagreement was with the prevailing Christological doctrine of the time, which held that Jesus Christ had one nature that combined both divine and human aspects. Nestorius argued for a more distinct separation between the divine and human natures of Christ, asserting that Christ had two distinct natures – one divine and one human – and that they were united in a moral or personal union rather than a substantial one. This view became known as Nestorianism.

Now, how do you see them as relevant to my post you were ostensibly replying to?

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do.
The Nestorians were followers of Nestorius, a Christian theologian and Patriarch of Constantinople in the 5th century.

Nestorius's main theological disagreement was with the prevailing Christological doctrine of the time, which held that Jesus Christ had one nature that combined both divine and human aspects. Nestorius argued for a more distinct separation between the divine and human natures of Christ, asserting that Christ had two distinct natures – one divine and one human – and that they were united in a moral or personal union rather than a substantial one. This view became known as Nestorianism.

Now, how do you see them as relevant to my post you were ostensibly replying to?
Hi parousia,

your old post was kind of off-the-wall. So, I thought we could get some good discussion going without answering head on to provocations. I answered that bit about Nestorians upon seeing your toggle sig, seeing Nestorius was involved in the discussion around Nyssa's time. I want to advise you that I'm going to answer on the topics I'm familiar with and I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole of vying for the best eloquence. Or exposing my shcolarship. (I studied Tibetan at University and am a Tibetan scholar. BTW. I'm not going to try to impress anyone with that. I want to get to facts here, instead. The Revelation and Apocalypse are important enough topics so as to not waste time on the rest.)

If you look at my post to Rapture above, you'll see I'm talking about the Mongol and Frankish alliances. Now back to the first topic, about the Nestorians: it just so happens that the Mongols are Nestorians.

Upvote 0

Trakpo Korlochen

Mar 24, 2019
✟9,541.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the offer, but as far as the Covenant of Daniel 9 is concerned, our perspectives are very far apart ... so we will just have to agree to disagree on this one ....God Bless.
I understand. I was just saying that the Mongols freed Jerusalem (they announced that was their goal: so that's clear). And they used Christian allies to achieve that. Those allies were the King of Armenia Hethum I, and his son-in-law, the Crusader Norman Frenchman and Viking-descendant Bohemond VI of Antioch. So we've got our Second Coming there, if you're interested. It's Hulagu in the form of his empire down through time.

Upvote 0