Martinez
✟913,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be honest I have no conscience at all. My conscience doesn’t operate like a normal human being.
I'm sure you have been diagnosed. There is help out there for your condition. There are behavioral therapies that can help.
Blessings.

• Friendly
Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure you have been diagnosed. There is help out there for your condition. There are behavioral therapies that can help.
Blessings.
To be honest I’ve suppressed a lot of emotions over the years. I think that might be a big reason why I my conscience doesn’t work properly.

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thanks I have checked the article out but I am simply indifferent from my sin. I have deliberately spoke against God’s spirit 6 years ago and was numb about it. The devil has not entered me. I have the characteristics of a reprobate mind
5 Warning Signs of Someone with a Reprobate Mind check this article out. I am being 100% honest and upfront to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You haven't committed the unforgivable sin or you simply wouldn't be seeking the Lord.
You'd have absolutely no urge to whatsoever,
Someone only seeks the LORD when drawn by him.
That “urge” is actually just me.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟797,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
That “urge” is actually just me.
You don't know that! If God is God, he can do things however he wants. It isn't necessarily going to look to you like he did it in you.

And if God is God, then he has you precisely where he planned for you to be at this moment in life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You don't know that! If God is God, he can do things however he wants. It isn't necessarily going to look to you like he did it in you.

And if God is God, then he has you precisely where he planned for you to be at this moment in life.
I know it is just me.

Upvote 0