Noah's Ark Site Found In Turkey (Videos and Flavius Josephus Quote)

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 247706 I’m a woman ! So you want the numbers ok! Here they are . The talkorigins website has debunked creationist ideas thoroughly
I never said anything about wanting numbers.
I especially do not like the misuse of exclamation points.
Or lame websites that absolutely prove nothing.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never said anything about wanting numbers.
I especially do not like the misuse of exclamation points.
Or lame websites that absolutely prove nothing.
. ( shrug) and ...

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Talkorigins has won awards for its scientific accuracy. You’ll never see that with a creationist website or publication . They usually get debunked and/ or laughed at.

Noah’s Flood never happened so obviously the ark is a myth . As per the original post , the claim of finding the ark is nonsense.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Talkorigins has won awards for its scientific accuracy. You’ll never see that with a creationist website or publication . They usually get debunked and/ or laughed at.

Noah’s Flood never happened so obviously the ark is a myth . As per the original post , the claim of finding the ark is nonsense.
Thank you for your opinion.
The truth rarely gets recognized muchless awarded.
Awards mean nothing anyway regarding the truth.
The Great Flood obviously has happened due to much obvious evidence.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’ve got a biology degree . the animals and humans don’t show the genetic front loading that the modern creationists claim of kinds = genus or family. No animal species shows the lack of genetic diversity caused by a tiny population a few thousand years ago. Aside from the problems with the Flood itself , Life by itself disproves the story

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
When water vapor turns to liquid water it gives off a little heat add Rain enough to cover Everest and youve got a hot planet there.

Heat can be thought of as how quickly molecules are moving. Evaporation occurs when the hottest, fastest molecules cross the phase barrier to become a gas. This causes the molecules that remain to be cooler on average.

During evaporation of a liquid the molecules of liquid having high kinetic energy move out off the surface of the liquid leaving behind the molecules with low kinetic energy. In this way the temperature of the liquid decrease and is become less as compare to our environment, so compensate this loss heat from environment is absorbed by liquid and temperature of surrounding decrease that is why cooling cause.

This phenomenon is used in misting systems to cool the surroundings. If you pressurize the water enough using a high pressure misting pump, you can create a fine enough mist that it will completely evaporate into the air almost instantly. When you introduce that air into your space you are physically taking heat from the air with every tiny droplet that evaporates. When you are talking about millions of droplets per second, you can really do a lot of cooling with this technique. With a misting pump producing 1000psi in pressure, this is the powerful cooling you will get.

Gen_8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;

Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not weird at all. That low amount of genetic diversity ( 2-7 individuals per species ) would have lead to major extinctions in most living organisms including humans. When you look at this story through a scientific lens . It doesn’t add up . The earth gets destroyed or ALL life gets wiped out except some bacteria and maybe ,lichens, and fungi .

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Heat can be thought of as how quickly molecules are moving. Evaporation occurs when the hottest, fastest molecules cross the phase barrier to become a gas. This causes the molecules that remain to be cooler on average.

During evaporation of a liquid the molecules of liquid having high kinetic energy move out off the surface of the liquid leaving behind the molecules with low kinetic energy. In this way the temperature of the liquid decrease and is become less as compare to our environment, so compensate this loss heat from environment is absorbed by liquid and temperature of surrounding decrease that is why cooling cause.

This phenomenon is used in misting systems to cool the surroundings. If you pressurize the water enough using a high pressure misting pump, you can create a fine enough mist that it will completely evaporate into the air almost instantly. When you introduce that air into your space you are physically taking heat from the air with every tiny droplet that evaporates. When you are talking about millions of droplets per second, you can really do a lot of cooling with this technique. With a misting pump producing 1000psi in pressure, this is the powerful cooling you will get.

Gen_8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
. The water twerked ? Lol sorry couldn’t resist that . I know you meant assuaged

Heat of condensation going from water vapor to rain . Puts the heat back into the air . The air pressure from that much water vapor alone would cause the oxygen to become toxic . Ask any deep sea diver about the gas mixture they have in their tanks .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When water vapor turns to liquid water it gives off a little heat add Rain enough to cover Everest and youve got a hot planet there.

And you have verification of that?

A twist I've never even heard of, and can't wait for you to prove.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
. The water twerked ? Lol sorry couldn’t resist that . I know you meant assuaged

Heat of condensation going from water vapor to rain . Puts the heat back into the air . The air pressure from that much water vapor alone would cause the oxygen to become toxic . Ask any deep sea diver about the gas mixture they have in their tanks .

I didn't write twerked! I posted from the KJV--

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Sorry, but you have your view point quite wrong. There was no water vapor---there was only rain coming from the bottom and from above:the wters esdsed and then came the wind.

Gen 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.
Gen 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
Gen 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
Gen 8:3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.

Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
By the way Ron Wyatt was not an archaeologist or a geologist. His highest education level was as an anesthesia nurse. *staff edit*

This earlier post of mine was quite rightly edited to remove an offensive comment about the late Ron Wyatt. He is a controversial figure in the world of professional biblical archaeology to the point that many, if not most, of his claims have been repudiated by a number of reputable Christian organizations.

Ron Wyatt Archaeological Research Fraud Documentation (WAR, W.A.R.)

Special Report: Amazing “Ark” Exposé

Upvote 0

ENG

Feb 22, 2019
GB
✟15,301.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is thought provoking, however I'm not buying into the premise. I think examining the rock after all these years wouldn't show the ships hull; I believe this would just be rock formation.
Personally, I would like to see more examination before I accept it is the genuine Ark.

• Friendly
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is thought provoking, however I'm not buying into the premise. I think examining the rock after all these years wouldn't show the ships hull; I believe this would just be rock formation.
Personally, I would like to see more examination before I accept it is the genuine Ark.
According to Bob Cornuke's RELIC QUEST.

After the flood. Noah and the survivors. Came to Mesopotamia from the East. That implies that the Biblical resting place of the art. Resides to the East of Iraq somewhere in western Iran. Bob Cornuke explored various sites in the Zagros Mountains.

• Informative
Reactions: ENG
Upvote 0

ENG

Feb 22, 2019
GB
✟15,301.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm assuming that is a book?
That's interesting; I wouldn't have thought that there would be much remaining in evidence of the Ark after all these years. I suppose with evidence being sparse, it replies on some guesswork and imagination as to the path of the Ark.

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟124,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Word of God clearly teaches it was a world wide flood.
Genesis 7:19-21

It surprises me that there are actual people who profess to be Christians who don't believe in the real accounts of Genesis.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟124,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not all Christians regard everything in the Bible as to be understood literally. In fact, there are entire Bible books or portions thereof that are actually parables writ large.

Sure, there are different literary styles and genres in each book that is generally recognizable to any reader, but the historical accounts are actual sacred history. It is a huge stretch to read the entire book of Genesis as anything but historical. It has allegorical aspects, but it is most literal in recording events.

• Agree
Upvote 0