United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys.

I'm a bit confused by this. I thought that the Noah story was one of the ones we were supposed to take metaphorically?

I think we make ourselves look really stupid by saying that the Noah story is real and present atheists with a real opportunity to argue that the Bible is just wrong.

After all, it's taken as a given that the flood did not happen in the way that it is suggested in Genesis and to suggest that Noah could collect a stock of every single animal in the world is just ridiculous. Noah was a man...how do you expect him to have collected and preserved lions and wasps and rabbits and hyenas and bluebottles and whales etc. etc.

Surely we'd be better off accepting that the Bible is not a historical document in this case or am I missing something?
yah you are missing something. you believe that, the bible is not true.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you are going to talk about Ron Wyatt, you should refer to him as the 'late'... He died several years ago. As for his 'discoveries, i have on my home computer an article by one of the people who worked with him that basically said he probably suffered from a disease that made him actually believe something that wasn't really there.

I will have to post it later.

As for Shea, I believe he was working off of Gertrude Bell's discovery and notes. She was the first one, that I know of, who made the discovery. Somewhere on the internet are actual drawings of the tombs but i do not remember where and I misplaced my copy.
I have talk to shea perosnally, and you can too if you would follow the link provided and e-mail him. Shea never has calimed to be the originator of this theroy. If facts he says he leard it in the 60 and 70's. He says he did not have time time to presue it. until now and wanted to do what he could to look into this view. I believe his is the most credible of the 5 view that exist. weather it is "Gertude Bell's discovery you will have to as him yourself.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
thanks. has he made that offer to anyone ingeneral?
he put his e-mail address on the article and had it published in a jorunal that was then put on the intenet. that is to everyone. so you can write and ask

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
BELOW ARE THE ARTICLES BY DR SHEA. 1 WRITTEN PUBLICLY AND 2 SENT TO ME PRIVATELY

1. College and University Dialogue

Vigen Khachatryan
Bob Spurgeon
Gary Cronau
Torsten Bertschneider
Pietro Copiz
Jerry Kitchens
Michael Holt

Dear Friends:

I have sent to a few of you a brief e-mail report of our work in Armenia during the early days of August. I thought I might give you a more detailed report and a brief statement of prospects for future Work. We were delayed for a couple of days because of lost luggage and different times for different flights. We finally go into the field on Sunday August 6 when we visited the forest of monoliths at Zorats Karer.
I had studied monoliths here during my visit there with Rollin Weber in July of 2004. WE spent our time then with the monoliths, photographing about 60 of them and I have sent you an analysis of those photographs by way of CD [which may be obtained by e-mailing Bill Shea: Shea56080@aol.com]. At that time we studied only one tomb, the central on and determined that it belonged to Shem, the son on Noah. Our visit on August 6 and again on August 8 concentrated on the tombs, we did not pay much attention this time to the monoliths since they had been covered quite adequately on the previous expedition.
When we photographed the tomb of Shem in 2004, it looked as if there was another auxiliary Tomb nearby be we did not have time to study it. That is where our work began on August 6 2006. We had supposed that this was the tomb of Shem’s wife and the carved relief’s with labels that we found there this time confirmed that suspicion.
There is a long line of tumuli, or piled up tombs above ground that extend in a mostly straight Line back for her tomb. We had time to examine only on of those and found it to belong to Ashur, one of the fives sons of Shem according to the genealogical list in Gen 10. We continued moving along this line until we came to the edge of the plateau.
From the edge of the plateau there is a large sloping area that extends downward at a gradual Angle towards the canyon below that surrounds this area. In contrast to the areas above on the plateau, there are no monoliths down below here but there a many more tombs. These tombs are not the tumuli type, they have been dug into the ground and have there entrance covered whit large rocks. On these Rocks there are depiction of the heads and labels in Proto-Sinaitic script, similar to Proto-Sinaitic, that identify the individuals who were buried in each of the tombs. On Sunday morning Aug 6 we had time to examine only three of these tombs.
There are tow horizontal lines of tombs that extend across this sloping area. As one stands below looking up at them we started in the upper corner. Much to our surprise we found the label for the qeber or tomb of Adam and Eve. This label was found there on at least for of the large rocks that covered the entrance of the tomb. From this surprise we started along the line and the next tomb found thee was that of Seth, the son of Adam. There is a small entrance road that leads down from the Plateau into this sloping area of the cemetery. Up close to one side of the entrance, but still below it was the third and last tomb that we found on Sunday; it was the tomb of Abel, also a son of Adam.
With these three tombs found on the lower slope it was mandatory that we return to the area Again to continue further mapping. This we did on Tuesday Aug. 8. We spent the whole morning there with Bob Spurgeon and Gary Cronau talking the photographs of the progressive order of the Tombs. I have already reviewed the CD with bob Spurgeon’s photos on it and they are sufficiently clear to identify all the tombs in the follow in horizontal line of tombs lower down on the slope.
As we continued our documentation of the tombs in this cemetery, we continued to find the Tombs of those antediluvian saints who are mentioned in Gen 5. After Seth and the side tomb of Able who dose not figure in that Genealogy because of his murder. We found the successive tombs of Enosh Cainan, Mahalalel, Yared, a memorial but no tomb for Enoch and then the subsequent tombs of Methuselah and Lamek. The line of these antediluvians ended with Lamek, Noah is NOT listed where with these tombs 9se below). With the memorial site for Enoch the scripts read. “Alah al shamayim”, which translates as, “he went up to heaven” or “who went up to heaven”.

From this point we proceeded to study the second horizontal line of tombs, the line of Tombs farther down the slope. Starting at the far left as you view them from below, they begin whit the tomb of the wife of Abel, Eve is not here as she was buried with her husband Adam. Then the second line of tombs continues through the wife’s of the antediluvian saints are Mentioned in Gen 5. The same list given above, this time with the Wife of Noah is given and there are a final two tombs are listed as the daughters of Lamek and the sons of Lamek. With these the list of the tombs of the antediluvians ends.
As we walked from the ends of the second line of tombs up to the plateau we photographed six more tombs. I was not able to identify them in the field but after returning home I have studied there photographs and found them to be the wise of the sons of Shem. He I should interject, That when we went back to the cemetery on Tuesday we began with the line of the tombs/tumuli behind the tomb of the wife of Shem and found them to be, in order , the tombs of Elam, Aram, Ashur and Arpakshad. Four of the five sons of Shem that are mentioned Gen 10. Off, apart form this line of four was the tomb of Lud, the fifth son of Shem and because of lack of time. We photographed it only from a distance. Thus all of the five sons of Shem were buried with Shem and his wife, their father and mother, in the tumuli on the plateau. Their wives are buried on the lower slope in the line of the tombs that curve up toward the plateau from the end of the Second horizontal line of tombs. There was on final tomb in this line up of the wives, a sixth and it now reads in the photograph as belonging to Dudiyah, the daughter of Shem. She evidently never married and thus was buried with her own name, not the name of her husband.
In all therefore , we found 33 tombs, 7 on the plateau above and 26 on the slope below In tow horizontal lines, On the plateau above are Shem, the central tomb, his wife in the , in the nearest Auxiliary tomb and his five sons in the line of tumuli extending backwards from the original pair. Down below we have the tow horizontal lines of tombs. The upper line is the males from Gen 5 together at the head of the line of males and Enoch for whom only a memorial not a tomb was found. Noah’s wife is present in the line of women but Noah himself is not present in the Line of men (se below). The line of women is continued after the wife of Noah with the wives of the sons of Shem all five of the them, were found according to the photographs, along with Dudiyah, the unmarried daughter of Shem.
The account in Genesis dose not mention that the bodies of the antediluvians were brought over in the Ark for reburial but that obviously is what happened here and the collection of them is complete as far as I can tell from the labels. One of these tombs I don not know which one was excavated in the 1930’s we have been told in the Sisyan museum nearby I am trying to get a hold of those records, especially the photograph. I will let you know when ever I encounter them.
The conclusion is, therefore, that the field of megaliths at Zorats Karer, we visited The Tatev monastery where I think according to the stelae in the courtyard, Ham was buried, along with his wife. We found one more stone to that effect on the near slope just out side of the Monastery On the other side. The north side of the Vorotan Canyon we stopped at the over look where I believe that Japheth and his Wife are buried. We found two or three more carved stones to that effect. Our visit to these two sites farther south simply confirmatory from what we found in 2004.
We Returned to Yerevan the capital on Tuesday after noon Aug 8. Aug 9 we spent the whole day up on Mt Aragatz. This was the place where I found 7 carved stones at the west end of Lake Qare in 2004. We also found the obelisk on the grounds of the physics institute which suggests to me originally that the antediluvians had been brought over in the ark for reburial. In 2006 we explored to the north slope that leads Down to Lake Qare and found at least a dozen more carvings, most of them in fairly bad Shape. When I visited there in 2004 the mound on the inside of the Ark was under snow, when we visited there in 2006 all of the snow and ice hand melted away. At one time I though that the Ark might be have been buried in this mound, but that clearly is not the case now because in it’s uncovered state it is obviously a volcanic tuff which could not contain the Ark. Puzzling over this turn of events, for a brief time I though that the bead of lake Qare, at 9000 feet or 3000 meters on this Mountain might be been the mold or footprint of the Ark. That is were my ark research Began in 1976, with the ark-shaped formation in the Tnedurek Mountains of eastern turkey. I have never said that I though it contained the Ark., as Ron Wyatt and Bill Fry have said. I Said I thought it might be a mold or foot print of the hull of the Ark. That did not turn out to be the case either.
Since returning to the US I found that I made tactical error. Prior to this trip I was laboring under the impression that the antediluvian saints, mentioned on lake Qare Obelisk were buried in the Gehama mountains, In a know that we photographed in 2004. Since we had found the cemetery of the antediluvians I had lost interest in the Gehama Mountains and we did not hike in there as we had originally planned. This was a serious mistake. Since we found the cemetery of the antediluvians at Zorats Karer in the South, I assumed that what was in the Gehama Mountains was a memorial of what happened on Mount Aragatz. Actually the reverse is true, hence our tactical error, because I had the relationship between these to backwards.
Since returning to the US I have studying to two main photographs of the Gehama mountains that I have. One is of f the internet taken by William Saroyan. It shows a large seated woman probably quite tall in nature since that photo was taken from Long distance. Se appears to be morning a burial. That much is correct. From time to time I have though the burial was that of Ham, or Noah or Noah’s wife. The correct answer is that this stature is a depiction of Noah’s wife morning the burial of Noah near by.
Further study of the inscription on the ledge above her head now reads Qeber Noah B-qeber tebah. This translates as, “the grave is Noah is in the grave of the Ark.” The first half is clear the last half is covered with snow. Could be, “The grave on Noah is in this in this mountain.” For a long time I have puzzled as to what the large flat object on her lap is. No I understand. It is the door of the Ark. That she is closing up after having interred the dead body of her husband within it.
In other words, Noah probably requested that he be buried with the Ark. Like Joseph and Jacob who wanted to be buried in the land of Canaan, not Egypt. When they went back there they placed hi body in the Ark and his wife, with the aid of her sons closed the door of the Ark , thus making the grave of Noah in the Ark which he had spent so long a time building and so long a time sailing within.
At Zorats Karer We found six Stones below and one up on the plateau which says that Noah was buried at or in the Ark. The Hebrew preposition B is ambiguous as to weather it means “at” or “in”. From the depiction we can see that they mean that he was buried in the Ark. This gives us a clue as to where the ark is for it is where Noah was buried. Conversely, Noah is where the Ark is. Where I s that?
This bring up the interpretation of the know on the ridge of the Gehama mountains that was Photographed by Rollin Weber in 2004 going back to this and studying it more I believe that is Give us the location of Noah and the ark. There are two figures here one is a tall standing person on the left and the other is a large head in the middle of the mound. The tall standing person on the left face away to the left, to the left, his mouth is open and he speaks, the word that issues from his mouth is, PHO, the Hebrew word for “here” Below that along the bottom of the scene are the letters Har Ararat. The phrase translates as a show here is Mount Ararat. The end of the word for Ararat is obscured by the mountain ridge in front of the knob.
The large head in the center faces to the right. Above him on the right are two birds, one clear and the other faint. The upper clear bird is labeled as Yonah or Dove. The lower bird is labeled “Oreb” or “Raven”, with them is the verb Kanap, to take wing. Below that verb is the wavy waterline from the letter M which is the Hebrew preposition “from” It looks like the following word may be Tebah for the Ark or from ‘here” PHO”. At any rate these two scenes identify this mound as the place. Where those birds were launched and where Mount Ararat (singular) was located. That should mean that the Ark, wheat ever is left of it, should also be here.
In Sum, my mistake in the summers expedition was to assume that the inscriptions in the Gehama mountains celebrated what happened on Mount Aragatz when in actuality the inscriptions on Mt. Aragatz celebrated what happened in the Gehama mountains.
Unfortunately there are no roads into this part of the Gehama Mountain. That means that we must hike in there to photograph whatever is there if we can locate the positions which show in these two photographs. That is the project for next summer as we continue our study of Noah and Armenia. As far as I personally concerned, our work in southern Armenia is done, what remains to be done is in the Gehama Mountains. East of Yerevan

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LETTER #3

Dear Friends,

AFTER THIS SUMMERS’S EXPEDITION I SENT YOU 2 COMMUNICATIONS, THE FIRST SAID THAT I NOW THOUGHT THAT LAKE QARE ON MT ARAGATZ, ITS DEPRESSION WAS MADE BY THE HULL OF THE ARK. THEN I SENT A 2ND SAYIN NO - ‘I THINK IT LANDED IN THE GEHAMAM MTNS.
WITH THIS 3RD COMMUNICATION I AM REVETING BACK TO THE INTERPRETATION THAT SAYS IT LANDED AT LAKE QARE ON MT ARAGATZ. I AM DOING THAT BECAUSE INSCRIPTIONS WE PHOTOGRAPHED ON MT ARAGATZ IN AUGUST.

I HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST FEW WEEKS SCANNING AND CATALOGUING THE PHOTOS TAKEN BY BOB + GARY ON FRIDAY 9/22. (HEBREW FALL NY, ROSH HASHANAH) I CAME ACROSS No. 545 TAKEN BY GARY. IT APPEARS TO BE A MAP LOCATING THE PLACE WHERE THE ARK LANDED. IT HAS THE VOLCANIC HILL (HAR MUT.) ON ONE SIDE (NORTH) + WATER ON 3 SIDES (WEST, SOUTH + EAST). THE LETTER T. (HEBREW TETH, NOT TAW) IS ESPECIALLY CLEAR. MUT. IS USED IN HEBREW FOR MOUNTIANS SHAKING IN AN EARTHQUAKE!

THEN ON SUNDAY 9/24 THE SAME DAYS AS NATIONAL GEOGAPHIC SHOWED THERE VIDEO ON THE ARK, I CAME TO THE “NOHA’S ARK STELA” - ALMOST THE LAST THING WE PHOTOGRAPHED ON THE NORTH SLOPE ABOVE LAKE QARE. I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT WHEN WE WOUND IT IN THE FIELD, BUT ONLY NOW HAVING WORKED OUT THE DETAILS.

IT SHOWS THE ARK IN THE MIDDLE, NOAH’S FAMILY AROUND THE OUTSIDE + THEN IT SAYS YAS.U M HA-TEBAH M ZCH MAQOM. (THEY WENT OUT FROM THIS PLACE). THAT SHOULDIDENTIFY THIS AREA AS THE LANDING SITE OF THE ARK. IT IS NOT THERE WHOLE IN ONE PIECE. THE QUESTION NOW IS COULD SIDE BAR SONAR DETECT ANY REMNANTS OR TRAQCES OF IT FROM SCANS IN Lake QARE? THAT IS A QUESTION WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS WINTER.

WITH MY BEST REGARDS,
BILL

Upvote 0

Charles Spurgeon

Defender of the faith from heretical teachers
Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I just e-mailed Shea today (as of 1-6-2012) this was his reply:

"thanks for your interest in my explorations in Armenia. I have not done much with them for several years. I do not have them in book form, just photos and drawings. What I have been concentrating on at present is the chinese and dutch site on Mt. Ararat. They think it is part of the Ark but I do not, I think they are tombs.
These tombs are located at the 13,000 foot level or 4200 meters. I think that these are the real places where Noah and his family are buried. The other carved stones on the other side of the Turkish-Armenian border are, I now think, memorials. If you want more on this send me your regular mail address and I will send you a 25 page paper of explanation and photos and drawings. Basically this site is now in the hands of a dutch team and if we find out more about it it will be through their work. "

Please remember to not inundate him with e-mails :)

Upvote 0

Charles Spurgeon

Defender of the faith from heretical teachers
Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I've got some more replies from Dr. Shea,

Here is my second initial e-mail to him:

Hello,

I heard about the Chinese endeavors... I know the Liberals seem to be
denouncing them... at least from what I saw on the main National
Geographic site, there was one woman in the comments who was claiming,
"The so-called discovery of Noah's Ark on Mt. Ararat by NAMI is a
fraud. Those of us who conduct tourism business on Mt. Ararat are well
aware of this fraud by Parasut and the Chinese. Evidence is online at
mountainararattrek.com/ark . Particularly, read about Joel David
Klenck, NAMI's 'expert' who is a fraud and an outright liar. Over 2200
FaceBook members of a webpage are working to expose this fraud. People
on four continents are stepping forward to provide facts of the
fraud." Source:
Noah's Ark Found in Turkey?

Anyway, I know the truth of the flood, as a true Christian I have no
doubt that Noah existed. And I know it would have been somewhere in
that area. Anyway, from what you're saying, it could be plausible that
the tombs are up on Ararat. My only question is, granted the Ark was
probably still together by the time Noah died, but I don't understand
why he would have wanted to be buried where the ark was at, unless he
loved the ship so much...

Anyway, my address is:

If you're willing to, would you give me permission to copy and share
your findings with my former professors at Bob Jones University? I'm
sure they would absolutely be fascinated as well with this.

Thanks,

Here are his two replies:

5 reasons why it is not a fraud:
1. Physical impossibility of carrying a truckload of wood up the mountain
2. Turkish army base of 10,000 soldiers at Dougbayazit wouldn't have permitted it
3. If they did get some of the wood up the mtn the Kurds would have stolen it
4. The impossibility of building it under the rock and ice if you did get the wood up the mtn undisturbed
5. Identifying carvings on the rocks outside of the tombs and on the wooden panels in the antechambers to the tombs.
The chinese have been removed from the permit and the dutch have taken over. the problem with both the chinese and the dutch is that they are looking for Noahs ark and only Noah's ark but dont consider any other possibilities. The wood may have been pirated from the ark but it is not part of the ark at present. Not the Ark because they are separated, they are tombs. Regards, Bill

Second e-mail:

thanks for the references. I think that they buried so high, not because of affection for the ark, but because of having been through the flood experience. A very high burial would be a very safe one. will get the paper in the mail first part of next week. Quite alright to share with anybody you wish, including your Bob Jones professors. P. S. the dutch were supposed to climb there in November of 2011, but I havent heard from them since 9/30/11 so I dont know whether they made it or not. Their outfit is known a Ark-in-Sight and their director is Gerrit Ahlen. I think that there are web sites for both. I think it was the Turks who discharged the chinese as they told me personally that they did not get a permit for 2010. Regards again, Bill

My reply e-mail:

Excellent, thank-you for your time. These finds make me excited not
only because of the fact that it helps to confirm Noah and the Ark
(not that I'm doubting the fact of the flood), but because it's so
much like Indiana Jones :)

Anyway, my Father brought up a good point about this... he is of the
impression that the Ark would have been made out of some type of
reed... (the idea of an ancient fiberglass setup... the reeds and the
pitch to put it together).... or do you think the ship could have been
a hybrid with a reed hull and wood for the interior?

Again, thank you for your time,

Upvote 0

Dresslerion

Mar 21, 2012
✟15,112.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]I think because the way it has most of the finds of biblical references I lean moreabout Ron Wyatt descovery, it makes me think that the Bible has a lot to read. There was some evidence that I do not even know were there. But not only that, but the images it presents are so clear that they believe are bootable ... for me anyway.[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gtr1963

Oct 24, 2022
Alabama
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have one question. If the marker at Lake Qare tells of Noah's voyage, how come Dr. Shea says that part of it is in Hebrew? I'm no scholar, but from reading this thread(and Dr Shea's explanation, the writing was proto-sinaiatic). My thinking(and remember, I'm just thinking here, I have no proof), that at the time of Noah's landing, Hebrew(the language) wasn't invented yet. Just questions I'm sure someone with more knowledge could answer.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have one question. If the marker at Lake Qare tells of Noah's voyage, how come Dr. Shea says that part of it is in Hebrew? I'm no scholar, but from reading this thread(and Dr Shea's explanation, the writing was proto-sinaiatic). My thinking(and remember, I'm just thinking here, I have no proof), that at the time of Noah's landing, Hebrew(the language) wasn't invented yet. Just questions I'm sure someone with more knowledge could answer.
you are assuming a lot with that statement. try this The World’s Oldest Alphabet: Hebrew as the Language of …

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ron Wyatt is also a fraud, and is considered a joke within the profession. Even many Fundamentalists disregard his work now.

Anyways, anyone got sources on this? I sincerely doubt they could make a conclusion that is Noah's tomb so quickly without publishing it.
People like ron don't help the cause and that is sad :(
Ron Wyatt was a self-declared archaeologist who made a large number of unsubstantiated claims. His education was not in archaeology, but in medicine -- he was a nurse. The problem isn't so much his lack of credentials, but his total lack of evidence for any of his outrageous claims. Among other things, he claimed to have discovered...
Noah's ark.
The ark of the covenant which had on it samples of the blood of Jesus
A chariot wheel from Pharaoh's army that crossed the Red Sea
Sodom and Gomorrah

There has not been a single shred of verifiable evidence for any of these claims. Nothing. One can only conclude that the fellow was a fraud who managed to fool a lot of gullible Christians (no archaeologists ever bought into a single one of his claims).
I used to think Ron Wyatt was a fraud for a long time involving his findings, as well. I thought to myself it seems highly unlikely that he could find so many notable major Bible discoveries. But after watching this video, I am not so sure anymore.

Side Note:

Please keep in mind that I do not agree with the SDA beliefs, either.
The Sabbath day command no longer applies to us believers today. Christians are not under the 613 Laws of Moses (even though certain laws like: Do not murder, do not covet, do not steal, etcetera have carried over into the New Covenant).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟200,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I recently ran across a article by a Bill Shea in Diolague magazine. He claims to have found the tombs on shem ham, jeapth and Noah and theirs wives in armenia. It is commonly refered to as the Armenian Stonehenge. It is pretty amazaing. There are 3 sites. The have characters that are consistant with the root characters of both acient phonecian and hebrew. and can be deciphered by someone who understand those languages and there roots.

the stones tell us that the Ark was taken apart and buried with Noah in his tomb (it is a pretty big site) so as to preserve it for future generations. 2of the sites are in southern Armenia and are also pretty hard to miss. Armenia has been in Communist hands up until recently so it has been pretty hard to reach . If I can find a scanner and the quality is good I will input it and post it here
William R. Shea is Galileo Professor of the History of Science at the University of Padua, Italy (where Galileo himself held the Chair in Mathematics). He has written several books on Galileo and the Scientific Revolution. The latest, written with the Spanish scholar Mariano Artigas, are Galileo in Rome: The Rise and Fall of a Troublesome Genius (2003) and Galileo Observed: Science and the Politics of Belief (2006).

Dava Sobel is an award-winning and best-selling writer of books on the history of science. Her works include Longitude (1995), Galileo's Daughter (1999) and The Planets (2005).
Renowned Seventh-day Adventist scholar William Shea died on February 15, 2020 in Manassas, Virginia, United States, at 87. A medical doctor and surgeon as well as graduate of Harvard University and the University of Michigan, Shea brought to the world of biblical studies the acute intelligence of the diagnostician in the emergency room and the broad information of the historian and of the linguist proficient in several Semitic languages. Shea published hundreds of articles and several books dealing with various topics ranging from ancient inscriptions to the meaning of Bible prophecy. Remembering William Shea: ‘Through faith in God’s Word, I have found peace.’ | Adventist World

which one is he?>

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟375,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
William R. Shea is Galileo Professor of the History of Science at the University of Padua, Italy (where Galileo himself held the Chair in Mathematics). He has written several books on Galileo and the Scientific Revolution. The latest, written with the Spanish scholar Mariano Artigas, are Galileo in Rome: The Rise and Fall of a Troublesome Genius (2003) and Galileo Observed: Science and the Politics of Belief (2006).

Dava Sobel is an award-winning and best-selling writer of books on the history of science. Her works include Longitude (1995), Galileo's Daughter (1999) and The Planets (2005).
Renowned Seventh-day Adventist scholar William Shea died on February 15, 2020 in Manassas, Virginia, United States, at 87. A medical doctor and surgeon as well as graduate of Harvard University and the University of Michigan, Shea brought to the world of biblical studies the acute intelligence of the diagnostician in the emergency room and the broad information of the historian and of the linguist proficient in several Semitic languages. Shea published hundreds of articles and several books dealing with various topics ranging from ancient inscriptions to the meaning of Bible prophecy. Remembering William Shea: ‘Through faith in God’s Word, I have found peace.’ | Adventist World

which one is he?>
the dead guy

Upvote 0