Northwest US
✟687,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Pig. It's recent and it's neat to Nicolas Gage being older, but it is a bit drawn out. I think it tried to be too "artsy" and really didn't pull it off. Though the acting was good. I watched it on Roku.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Pig. It's recent and it's neat to Nicolas Gage being older, but it is a bit drawn out. I think it tried to be too "artsy" and really didn't pull it off. Though the acting was good. I watched it on Roku.
The last marathon there was one that was bad. I was surprised as I usually like all his movies.. it was more recent also,. I guess he's losing his talent with age. Maybe he should do movies appropriate to his age?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not sure what this means, Birdy is a movie.
You posted birdie? That is a Nicholas cage movie? I think I can see it in my mind. Him and a friend and his bird. I was deeply touched by the movie but it is so far in the past I lost it. It was very sad.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You posted birdie? That is a Nicholas cage movie? I think I can see it in my mind. Him and a friend and his bird. I was deeply touched by the movie but it is so far in the past I lost it. It was very sad.

It is spelled Birdy, he was in it with Matthew Modine

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I finally remembered but I couldn't remember Mathews nam. A very touching movie. I love birds so it was extra special. He made so many memorable movies. The weatherman was good also but I don't remember much about it.

Upvote 0