Not open for further replies.

KrisCritical

May 31, 2014
✟15,219.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have one. Anyone care to debate? I think the Jesuits (Society of Jesus) and the Vatican are very likely to be gaining control of much of the world and are responsible for a large portion of the carnage, war and violence in the world through much of history since the time of the fall of Rome in the west and even until today.

Feb 2, 2013
✟19,178.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I have one. Anyone care to debate? I think the Jesuits (Society of Jesus) and the Vatican are very likely to be gaining control of much of the world and are responsible for a large portion of the carnage, war and violence in the world through much of history since the time of the fall of Rome in the west and even until today.

I accept. And though it is obvious, just to make it clear, the burden of proof rests completely on you.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟843,474.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
  1. Title: New World Order
  2. Topic: The Jesuits (Society of Jesus) and the Vatican are gaining control of much of the world and are responsible for a large portion of the carnage, war and violence in the world through much of history since the time of the fall of Rome in the west and even until today.
  3. KrisCritical Will be taking the affirmative position; FreedByte, the negative position.
  4. There will be three alternating rounds with KrisCritical beginning and FreedByte replying.
  5. Maximum time limit between posts will be one week from the time they become visible (approved by moderator)
  6. The maximum size of the post will be limited by the software to what fits in a single post (about 1500 words I think)
  7. Outside references are allowed. Please note that all quotes will fall under the 20% copyright rule.
  8. Start date:
  9. A "Peanut Gallery thread will be opened in General Theology for those not participating in the debate.
Please review these, and we can make changes and alterations if needed.

Mark:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.