New Jedi Order

Drummer12

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
✟7,638.00
Faith
Protestant
I have started reading this series and it is AWESOME.There are 19 books in all and the last one just came out recently. :clap: It is a series based on the Star Wars universe. It is set more then 2 decades beyond Return of thte Jedi. It is about the Yuuzong Vong and them trying to take over the galaxy. If anyone likes to read sci-fi or if you are a Star Wars fan, go pick up the first one, Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore, at your local library.

owen_rocks

May 14, 2002
Visit site
✟309.00
Faith
Christian
I read Vector Prime a while ago. I didn't like it the first time I read
it. It was a bit darker and more sinister than other Star Wars stories.
I read fiction to relax....thinking about somebody getting an ax upside
the head by a tatooed dude with his nose knocked off isn't very
relaxing.

But..I got over it...I read it again and it was more palatable knowing
some background and ignoring some of the more violent stuff.

I just started Balance Point...pretty good so far.

o/r

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I read a couple of these. But to be honest, with the rate at which new Star Wars-related books were coming out (and still are coming out) I found it hard to keep up with it all.

I used to be someone who wanted them all. But unless I want to be broke for the rest of my life, I can't quite get them all. ;)

You think I should get back into this series?

Upvote 0

Drummer12

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
✟7,638.00
Faith
Protestant
AA, you should really get back into the series! I was also like you, in that I wanted to buy them all. Then I found out how many there were and told myself that it would brake the bank:sigh: Then I found out from a friend that they were at the library:clap: ! So, before you go and buy one, look and see if it is at your local library.

Upvote 0