Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Hi all,

Could all of you please pray for me? I am making a comeback with my music and photographic pursuits, and my ex-housemate is being used by Satan to libel me on Instagram and Facebook.

He is an alcoholic who has head injuries, complex PTSD and schizophrenia and has previously been thrown into jail for selling cannabis, MDMA and morphine as well as drinking on the street back in December. He was released on parole after being alcohol free for 6 months and I fear is backsliding into his destructive habits, and taking it out on me.

He's been saying a lot of nasty and untrue stuff about me claiming that I film underaged girls and sell their clips to sex offenders in the area, as well as exploiting grown women online. Added to that he has also accused me of being a prostitute.

This man is 40 years old, and I am at the end of my tether as to what to do with him. I've tried to take him to some Christian group meetups, but he refuses to have anything to do with our faith and thinks he knows better.

I am going to go to the police tomorrow to see whether he should be taken to court over what he has said about me, because I've screenshot and saved what he has said and it could have a very damaging effect on my character.

Thank you for listening to me. I don't want to see my artistic and business career destroyed because of his thoughtlessness.