Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Normon, I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Has your wife ever been tested for sleep apnea? If not, get her to her doc to get tested for it, it is very common in people with weight problems, the airway closes off during sleep causing the person to wake up sometimes hundreds or thousands of times a night, this would explain why she doesn't sleep well, and needs to sleep all the time, but never feels rested. Usually trouble sleeping + weight problem = sleep apnea, but it can be treated. If you ever need to talk, or vent or whatever please feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0

GreenPartyVoter

Secrecy and Accountability Cannot Co-Exist
Feb 4, 2004
Maine
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Norman, will be praying for you. Would she possibly enjoy some reading material to occupy her time, and if so what does she like reading? (I don't have many Christian novels on hand, but I do have many secular ones that need a new home, especially romantic fiction.)

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
GreenPartyVoter said:
Norman, will be praying for you. Would she possibly enjoy some reading material to occupy her time, and if so what does she like reading? (I don't have many Christian novels on hand, but I do have many secular ones that need a new home, especially romantic fiction.)

:clap: Great idea! If you would like that, Norman, or think your wife would, feel free to send me a personal message. By clicking on my name, a menu will drop down, and then select "send personal message" and we'll be set. Let me know if there's is anything we can do. Don't hesitate to ask. :bow:

God bless you and your wife. John 14:27
:pray: I remain prayerful, :pray:
DD

Upvote 0

tonya

Mar 15, 2004
alabama
✟1,716.00
Faith
Christian
:pray: HI NORMAN...I AM SENDING UP A PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOURS TODAY.. FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I THANK YOU FOR NORMAN AND HIS WIFE AND PRAISE YOU THAT YOUR MIGHTY HAND IS UPON THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US..PRAISE BE TO YOUR HOLY NAME THAT BY YOUR SON JESUS'S STRIPES THAT NORMAN'S WIFE IS HEALED AND RESTORED TO GOOD HEALTH. WE ALSO THANK YOU FATHER THAT YOU WILL SUPPLY OUR NEEDS...THANK YOU LORD FOR SUPPLYING NORMAN WITH WHAT HE NEEDS..AND GIVING HIM WISDOM,STRENGTH, AND KNOWLEDGE. THANKS FOR SENDING CHRISTIAN HELP ACROSS HIS PATH,SOMEONE TO HELP WITH HIS WIFE SO THAT HE MAY WORK AND HAVE A BREAK TO BE THE PROVIDER THAT YOU WANT AND DESIRE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE TO BE...THANK YOU LORD FOR WE KNOW THAT THESE THINGS ARE DONE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME...AMEN
NORMAN I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY... :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You and your wife are in our prayers, and we pray God supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We pray God provide healing for your wife & your financial needs so you can be home with her. We will also place you on our prayer list at church this weekend :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toney

Watcher
Feb 24, 2004
Kansas
✟9,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Norman,

For you and your wife.

Praise the LORD , O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD , O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion...

We are praying for you.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Angelface007

Friends Are A Blessing
Mar 13, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟4,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Norman,

Hi my name is Shelia, my heart goes out to you and your wife. Reading your posting really brought tears to my eyes, because you need help! Do you have any children, whom are near by and can help you as much as possible? If not do you attend church? And if you do, is there anyway that you can talk to your pastor and see if anyone in the church could help you and your wife! I am sure with all faith that God will send an Angel to help you! If I were near by, I'd do my very best to help you. I am sure there are women out there in this world just as I am, whom are stay at ome moms, that would be willing to take the time to help you with your wife! I' know its hard to ask for help sometimes. But sometimes we have to let go of our pride and let God have control! He's so good, Norman to all of us! I pray that God will bless you sweetie for taking the time to write us here at Cf. Your concerns are ours, we all come together as a family In Christ. Email me and let me know what state your from and I will see what I can do to help you. ~ Your a true man in Christ, For loving your wife so much, to think of her welfare, she wish all men were like you~ God bless you~Angelface~

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that you will help Norman to find the peace within his heart, to send one of your Angels Father to help Him and his wife, through this diffucult time in their lives. I pray God that you will help his wife to over come all that she is going through, help give her energy Lord to give her the push that she needs to be able to enjoy the beauty of your creation, that she longs to see, and feel. As you heal her precious body Father. Help her husband to always keep you first, even in trouble times, give him the strength that he needs and the courage that he seeks to get through the rest of his days! I pray Father that you will enlighten his life, with new friends, and enrich many new blessings upon this family! In Jesus Name I Pray, A`men

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/contents.html

Above is a link to an Online Bible that has a seach forum for any word or subject you might seek, in at least a dozen versions of the BOOK. Plus there is audio, so if you want, you can go to what ever Chapter, or book, and it will "read it" to you in a comforting voice. I enjoy sitting back and just "hearing" the word sometimes.

A blessed Easter to you, Norman, and your wife!!! :pray:
Your humble sister in Christ, :bow:
Lisa

Upvote 0

littletoe

Apr 4, 2004
Manila, Philippines (Foreign Service Assignment)
✟15,175.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Norman,

I, too, will keep you and your wife in my prayers! My God bless you and keep you during this time of trial. May you know the strength that only He can give you to get through this hardship!

In His Love,
littletoe

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
devoted daughter said:
May God show you the way. May he give you strength to perservere, and May His Spirit give you both comfort and peace, and guide you to anwsers. May the door of opportunity open. I will keep you both in my prayers. :prayer:

:pray: Norman Seifert, and his wife :pray:

:bow: GOD BLESS YOU BOTH
Unfortunately, the original post was deleted, so I don't know the situation. All I can say, then, is Amen!

:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.