Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes my dilemma is how to meet the high demands of my husband. I have already ruled out divorce, but sometimes everyday life seems almost impossible to live as normal because of His demands, like now I am suddenly not allowed to use the printer that I rarely use but really needed. Instead I might have to pay 90 euroes to get four etiquettes printed with some expensive company. It is so like my husband to first encourage me and later pull the rug from under my feet. How do one handle nasty egoistic greedy threathening people? One can not stuff them with chamomile tea?

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
lol - what?

Out of curiosity - what possible reason could he have for not "allowing" you to use the printer in your home? I mean, I could maybe understand if it was some professional offset printer or quasi-professional level printer that cost thousands of euros, required some specialized knowledge to print from, etc... But assuming that you're more likely just talking about some home printer that's plug and play...

In that case I'd tell him to bugger off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,148,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I had to deal with a bona-fide narcissistic spouse, I'd probably [try] to do so in ways like those in the following short video ;):

Peace (yes, for peace!)
2PhiloVoid

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lol - what?

Out of curiosity - what possible reason could he have for not "allowing" you to use the printer in your home? I mean, I could maybe understand if it was some professional offset printer or quasi-professional level printer that cost thousands of euros, required some specialized knowledge to print from, etc... But assuming that you're more likely just talking about some home printer that's plug and play...

Hm
Saying bug of get’s replied with - probably- (Yelling) buy Your own printer or move out or it might instantly cost me 10 € for a foul mouth ( Well He takes already half of my monthly money and still charges 2 € for every hairwash I do, every time I drive to store 2-15€ and if I happen to leave the window open after He has used the toilet and the smell is bad He shuts the heat off for at least 24 hours no matter if it is cold as the winter in Canada ( He refuses letting me use a candle to get rid of His gases because He is certain I will burn the house down although I have never burned anything down by mistake or purpose ) See One can not say bug off to a narc and expect to be anything near sane the next week. If one says bug off it means war bad time, ignorance and compliance seems better if one has no way out but sometimes one does get frustrated. One advise to Young girls and unmarried women I can give is - Do not marry a man who has any relatives in very high positions because often power an narcissism goes hand in hand and they are drawn to emphatic kind people like bees to flowers out to pollinate. They are often very nice to start with too. But soon You will notice that even the printer, the dinnertable and the old mobilphone of His is more important than You are or the kids for that matter or any pets in the house are. And You can but wonder how do these creatures think. Besides He has backtalked me so much so He would most likely get full custody in a divorce so I rather not move out. These people are More like mashines than humans evidently. And in evening He reads the bible with His most religious voice and I think the kids know more about good behaviour than He does. He has friends in church and I rarely go there because I feel a bit uneasy with Him there nowadays. I feel He has become so dishonest.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I had to deal with a bona-fide narcissistic spouse, I'd probably [try] to do so in ways like those in the following short video ;):

Peace (yes, for peace!)
2PhiloVoid
Thanks, I might also need to go out and make friends of my own again that do not know Him. Unfortunatedly He is such a charmer. I always feel so sad when I have a friend and have never even mentioned my husband except maybe what He works with and then bring her home by some reason and my husband tries to be so nice to her and She ends up being His friend rather than mine. It always ends up that way so I have kind of dtopped having friends, I mean, why drag home girlfriends to my husband? Perhaps I should start to do something again where also men participate in so I do not only drag home women. Then He can atleast pretend to be the jealous one if He wishes to since I don’t seem to ever be charming enough.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lol - what?

-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And you're gonna sit in that situation for the rest of your life, because (I'm guessing) Matthew 5:32?
If my dad were a man thinking He knew better than most, I would want my mom to stay in the same house as me atleast until I were old enough to move out. But I do not think one can plan the future upon every detail because life happens differently than we plan it sometimes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At this point I have no idea what you're talking about. lol
Mmm I can see Your standpoint, I beg Your pardon, I was frustrated, wrote some and tried to erase myself, at least I have a psychologist to talk to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0