• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My Miserable Life

cronicles152

Dec 8, 2009
✟156.00
Faith
Catholic
This is the story of my life.

My age is 13, I live in Philippines, I was in grade 6 And I am a victim of bullyting.I am now in 1st year high school.I am in a school called CCA an acronym for (Central Christian Academy)this school is a school of tomorrow. and now I call it (Central Demonic Academy)

On the first day of school. It was ok and they were friendly till the 3rd day ends

After some days They have been so notorious.
I walked the gate then people starts to kick my bag. I'm trying to avoid them but I can't do it because they keep on following me

In my school there was implemented thing called "School teacher"
To be a school teacher you must finish your workbook.Every student has its own workbook that depends on its skills and development.Then I finished my workbook and to completely finish it you must have an oral test to proof that you really learned the workbook
He asked a really hard question and I can't answer it then he grabbed my workbook and smashed it to my head.This things was very mild compared to this following
My teachers name is named as Mike Estefanio.
I call him Devil Mike, Mike LaVey(I got this name from the founder of the church of satan),Devil Mike Estepandemonium.
This teacher is a very very barbaric guy.He allies the bad students and not the poor students.The common things they do to me is hit n run(They punch me then run)
There is a kid called Ices De Jesus.And It is so ironic that his last name was De Jesus and his attitude was like a Satanist I call him Ices De Satanas.He is onI 4th grade and he's very small
We have a large difference in height and weight. But the irony is I'm the one getting bullied by a little kid.Things he do to me is spitting at me hitting me punching me hitting my bag and insults
The worst thing he does to me was when I was texting my mom then he spits at my cellphone and punched me.Then I dropped my cellphone then it broke.I was very angry that I dominated him
He told Mike (My teacher) that I conquered him then Mike made me do a 3 hours squat,heels up,straight back.This made me very exhausted,And whenever I lower my back,he whips me with his lariat
I cried all the time in my house and the pain is inside, and it really hurts me so bad
The next day was the same, Three guys was really bored and nothing to do.What they did was tell Mike the things That I didn't even do Like saying nasty stuffs and etc

the three guys called me and they said Mike is calling me

He asked me if I do that things Then I said no Then he smacked me again
I fought this Barbaric teacher I said "Kapag hindi ko kasalanan hindi ko talaga aaminin!" translated to (If im not the one who did it then I will not be guilty! I screamed"

He gave me a paper slip to bring my mother at school

While I was heading home I ripped it.Then the next day he didn't talked about what happened last day this means that He was very forgettable

Then my classmates is doing a prank again.They chased me til I got surrounded by them Then I need a self-defense I tried to run but they grabbed a pail of water then threw it at me
Mike saw it but He still target his anger at me and do the same thing

My classmate has a snack and it looks delicious so I said "Can you give me one piece"Then he replied back."Sapak gusto mo" translated to "how about a smack you want?"

They had a little church and it is guaranteed that it is the church of satan

The worst thing they did to me was when My stomach was very bad and it was aching. Then I went to the bathroom because the pain was really unbearable
The restroom has an open space under and above that's how it was build.I didn't know one highschooler was videoing me above and I didn't noticed it then he left quickly

Then he showed it to everyone and it was very embarassing. I told my teacher about what they did and all he did was just laugh and he said "I youyoutube na yan" translated to We will put this to youtube

That made me very furious and I screamed F*** you all!

then mike grabbed me and smacked me and I was crying really loud

This is my life.When I got home I came quickly to my room and there I cried so my pain inside would release
I turned my laptop on and searched for a quick painless suicide and I was about to do it but I rememebered my mom and dad what would they feel if Im dead.
they Are indeed sheeps in wolves clothing,Devils in disguise,I am being rebellious that time and I'm being so blasphemous to jesus christ.I tell bad things about him
because I said Why are you doing this to me.I guess its not god's fault that my life is like this

I feel like im a wortless piece of sh**

Now I left the school and after 1 year has passed I transfered to another school

I got badly traumatized and had a nightmare of what happened in my dark past.

PS.They don't have a school license so and I'm not surprised that their attitude was like that.And Having no school license is punishable by law and they should thank me that i didn't report them to deped(department of education)

The pain is still inside and it will be extreme sadness will be part of my humanity

Today.I have no friends.No happiness.
The meaning of happiness or joyful is deleted on my memory

:(

Last edited:

Sarniaroses

Dec 4, 2009
✟15,337.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

My age is 13, I live in Philippines, I was in grade 6 And I am a victim of bullyting.I am now in 1st year high school.I am in a school called CCA an acronym for (Central Christian Academy)this school is a school of tomorrow. and now I call it (Central Demonic Academy)

On the first day of school. It was ok and they were friendly till the 3rd day ends

I walked the gate then people starts to kick my bag. I'm trying to avoid them but I can't do it because they keep on following me

To be a school teacher you must finish your workbook.Every student has its own workbook that depends on its skills and development.Then I finished my workbook and to completely finish it you must have an oral test to proof that you really learned the workbook
He asked a really hard question and I can't answer it then he grabbed my workbook and smashed it to my head.This things was very mild compared to this following
I call him Devil Mike, Mike LaVey(I got this name from the founder of the church of satan),Devil Mike Estepandemonium.
This teacher is a very very barbaric guy.He allies the bad students and not the poor students.The common things they do to me is hit n run(They punch me then run)
There is a kid called Ices De Jesus.And It is so ironic that his last name was De Jesus and his attitude was like a Satanist I call him Ices De Satanas.He is onI 4th grade and he's very small
We have a large difference in height and weight. But the irony is I'm the one getting bullied by a little kid.Things he do to me is spitting at me hitting me punching me hitting my bag and insults
The worst thing he does to me was when I was texting my mom then he spits at my cellphone and punched me.Then I dropped my cellphone then it broke.I was very angry that I dominated him
He told Mike (My teacher) that I conquered him then Mike made me do a 3 hours squat,heels up,straight back.This made me very exhausted,And whenever I lower my back,he whips me with his lariat
I cried all the time in my house and the pain is inside, and it really hurts me so bad
The next day was the same, Three guys was really bored and nothing to do.What they did was tell Mike the things That I didn't even do Like saying nasty stuffs and etc

I fought this Barbaric teacher I said "Kapag hindi ko kasalanan hindi ko talaga aaminin!" translated to (If im not the one who did it then I will not be guilty! I screamed"

While I was heading home I ripped it.Then the next day he didn't talked about what happened last day this means that He was very forgettable

Then my classmates is doing a prank again.They chased me til I got surrounded by them Then I need a self-defense I tried to run but they grabbed a pail of water then threw it at me

My classmate has a snack and it looks delicious so I said "Can you give me one piece"Then he replied back."Sapak gusto mo" translated to "how about a smack you want?"

The worst thing they did to me was when My stomach was very bad and it was aching. Then I went to the bathroom because the pain was really unbearable
The restroom has an open space under and above that's how it was build.I didn't know one highschooler was videoing me above and I didn't noticed it then he left quickly

Then he showed it to everyone and it was very embarassing. I told my teacher about what they did and all he did was just laugh and he said "I youyoutube na yan" translated to We will put this to youtube

This is my life.When I got home I came quickly to my room and there I cried so my pain inside would release
I turned my laptop on and searched for a quick painless suicide and I was about to do it but I rememebered my mom and dad what would they feel if Im dead.
they Are indeed sheeps in wolves clothing,Devils in disguise,I am being rebellious that time and I'm being so blasphemous to jesus christ.I tell bad things about him
because I said Why are you doing this to me.I guess its not god's fault that my life is like this

Now I left the school and after 1 year has passed I transfered to another school

PS.They don't have a school license so and I'm not surprised that their attitude was like that.And Having no school license is punishable by law and they should thank me that i didn't report them to deped(department of education)

The pain is still inside and it will be extreme sadness will be part of my humanity

How very, very sad!

Upvote 0

Intrepid99

Jun 25, 2004
✟8,921.00
Faith
Christian
This is way more abuse than I had in school. You are 13 and you are becoming a strong man. I would suggest you do not keep the pain inside but tell your parents what is going on. May be they'll understand and comfort you.
You speak very good english at your age. Kudos to you :)
Couple of suggestions from my side:

1. Could you sign up for self defense lessons? That might help you a lot, not for a revenge but to stop them from messing with you.
2. Are there good friendships you can develop? This will make schooling more enjoyable.
3. My worst times were also when I was in school. Things got lot better after I graduated and left to college. This will not be forever, it is only temporary.

I love you and I am praying for you.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is way more abuse than I had in school. You are 13 and you are becoming a strong man. I would suggest you do not keep the pain inside but tell your parents what is going on. May be they'll understand and comfort you.
You speak very good english at your age. Kudos to you :)
Couple of suggestions from my side:

1. Could you sign up for self defense lessons? That might help you a lot, not for a revenge but to stop them from messing with you.
2. Are there good friendships you can develop? This will make schooling more enjoyable.
3. My worst times were also when I was in school. Things got lot better after I graduated and left to college. This will not be forever, it is only temporary.

I love you and I am praying for you.
I agree. I'm sorry you have gone through such a very hard time with being harrassed and bullied. I have experienced it too several times. It is a traumatic thing. Having nightmares must be awful. If you have not already you may want to see a pastor or counselor and or a doctor about this. I am praying for you to have peace.:crosseo:

Reactions: C G
Upvote 0

LaBarre

Aug 30, 2009
East coast
✟15,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Chronicles152,

I hope you understand the the people from the old school were completely wrong in their behavior toward you. The teacher, Mike, was more than abusive to you. His need to control and harm you shows that he is full of rage, unable to control himself, and in my opinion, doesn't care he that he's out of control. This person has no right be in a position of authority around any human being, especially children.

This was not your fault. Mike is supposed to a trustworthy and responsible leader. He failed you.

Are you safe in your new school? Are there people you like to spend time with?
What do you think you need to make you feel better?

LaBarre

Upvote 0

cronicles152

Dec 8, 2009
✟156.00
Faith
Catholic
im having a trouble in my new school too.
It seems that i inherited bad things from them. Im the one who starts the fight now.
But im still helping myself to fight the devil and resist the temptation inside me.

They give the christian religion a bad name

Mike also criticize my catholic religion about
bowing to mary bla bla bla
praying to statues bowing to graven images.
things like that.

Thank you all that you accepted me and replied back thank you.

May God bless you all

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
CG, you need to turn it over to the LORD.

Reliving it over and over is hurting you more than what actually happened to you. You need to let it go and forgive, not for them but for yourself.

When I was a 4th grader many years ago I was bullied everyday by three boys in my class. They surrounded me, two behind me and one next to me. They would take every opportunity they could to punch me, spit at me, pull my hair and with three of them this went on continually. They would come up with reasons to get up so they could hit me on the way up the aisle with the farce of having to throw something away, sharpen a pencil or go to the bathroom.

They did this whenever the teacher turned around.

It made me a nervous wreak as I never knew what came next. I couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was teaching and did very poorly that year. I told my parents about it and also the teacher. She said she never saw any of what I told her happen so she didn't believe me and told my parents that I was making it up. They didn't equate my low grades (mostly D's) with what I was telling them. I barely passed that grade but the next year I was in a class that they weren't in and I got Straight A's.

But no one apologized to me or made or correlation. I still remember it to this day and it's been about 5 decades since it happened.

It hurts and time will help ease that pain but to help it on it's way you need to forgive. You won't forget it completely but it won't be ruling your life now if you don't let it.

I will be praying for you.

• Prayers
Reactions: C G 2 and C G
Upvote 0

C G 2

May 31, 2021
Quezon City
✟8,004.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello its me the original poster. It's June 1, 2021 I'm 25 years old now, and im revisiting this post. With all the lockdowns that has been going on, my mental health has been down lately, which caused me to remember the things in the dark past once again. I thought I have forgotten all about this but I just had a nightmare one night, reliving the same day back in 2009. I have been eating whole food plant based diet and regular exercise. I pretty much cut off all my friends back in 2019 since I have been betrayed many times. Nonetheless how much i have forgotten about it, there still will be one day where it all comes back to haunt me.

God bless

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Through all your trauma try to feel the love of Jesus surrounding you blocking out all else. Never forget how much he loves you. He never gives you more than you can handle. You must be a very strong person. Hang on to that
Bless your heart!
:groupray::groupray::groupray::twohearts::sparklingheart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello its me the original poster. It's June 1, 2021 I'm 25 years old now, and im revisiting this post. With all the lockdowns that has been going on, my mental health has been down lately, which caused me to remember the things in the dark past once again. I thought I have forgotten all about this but I just had a nightmare one night, reliving the same day back in 2009. I have been eating whole food plant based diet and regular exercise. I pretty much cut off all my friends back in 2019 since I have been betrayed many times. Nonetheless how much i have forgotten about it, there still will be one day where it all comes back to haunt me.

God bless
I am so glad you made it through!
God knew your strength
It made me happy when I realized it was you and you survived all of that
God bless you:)

Upvote 0

C G 2

May 31, 2021
Quezon City
✟8,004.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so glad you made it through!
God knew your strength
It made me happy when I realized it was you and you survived all of that
God bless you:)

Thank you and god bless you too.

Nature walking, Meditation and talking to God in a dark room helps me through my journey. Everything is in place except the lockdown stress but overall everything is good. I would say it's from my diet and daily routine. However the past is a part of myself. So the only really solution to keep the demons away is Prayer, Exercise, Water, Fasting, Meditation, Whole food plant based Diet and Natural healing.

God bless

Upvote 0