Springfield
✟10,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm a new born Christian, prayer has become a big part of my life (and slowly when allowed part of me being with family has been praying with them). My mother recently exclaimed that she had a dream of me praying over her.

God warns me that all she says is not her own.

I've been trying to identify what she's possessed with. An alcoholic, dealing with the grief of both her parents passing this year, and her younger sister passing last year from drug abuse and violence .

Today she mentioned something I can't shake from my mind; her hallway lights constantly burn out within days of her putting them in. Her lights keep going out!

As a newbie.. what do I make of all this? Lord Our God, glory to Him most high, has shown me all of this for a reason..reasons even.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness

cherishedteddies

Dec 21, 2022
Covington
✟8,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm a new born Christian, prayer has become a big part of my life (and slowly when allowed part of me being with family has been praying with them). My mother recently exclaimed that she had a dream of me praying over her.

I've been trying to identify what she's possessed with. An alcoholic, dealing with the grief of both her parents passing this year, and her younger sister passing last year from drug abuse and violence .

Today she mentioned something I can't shake from my mind; her hallway lights constantly burn out within days of her putting them in. Her lights keep going out!

As a newbie.. what do I make of all this? Lord Our God, glory to Him most high, has shown me all of this for a reason..reasons even.
I am sure you pray for your mother. Maybe there is some malfunction in the light fixture or the electricity. Ask your mother if she is afraid ofsomething, or maybe she is unhappy about something.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Have you made her dream come true and actually gone to her, taken her by the hand, asked God for wisdom on how to pray for her, and then gone ahead and done it? Have you asked the Lord for the baptism with the Spirit and the ability to pray in tongues, so the Holy Spirit can give you the correct wisdom and discernment? After all, it is the baptism with the Spirit that give you the power to pray effectively for her, don't you think?

sarah.barah
sarah.barah
Yes, and it happened a little after this post. This is the second dream that she's had that has came to fruition. She seems to be trapped in sin in the physical world, but able to receive messages in the spiritual world while she's asleep.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0