Misc books in Bible Study software (commentaries, backgrounds, teaching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
EDITed May 16. 2016. 20% off any individual item(s) in this ad!!
Selling misc. commentaries, Bible backgrounds and For teachers, bundle price $115 for all, or pick and choose (except the Logos 6 Bible Backgrounds Bundle Medium can't be split), will sell for a lower price (f.e. all of this $85) to user who has academic pricing (required for the ICC -volume) - which is what I would prefer - and even lower if You act very soon and have academic pricing. You pay the license transfer fee $20 which is per transaction and person no matter the amount of books. No shipping. If You want a smaller bundle: leave out for example the Dead Sea Scrolls. The books work with Logos/Verbum/Noet - the software is freeware and You don't sign up to buying upgrades nor do You get a subscription fee:

47636.jpg

Fortress Commentary on the Bible (2 vols.), order number 6467625 SKU 47636 Reg. price $75.95. (Separately or combined with just a few other items $53.)

46195.jpg

*SOLD* Logos 6 Bible Backgrounds Bundle Medium (15 vols.), order number 5512295 SKU 46195 Reg. price $89.95 if You don't have any of the volumes since before, otherwise dynamic pricing when buying directly from Logos (they don't charge You for what You already have). (Separately or combined with just a few other items $39.) Contains these items (search for the bundle "Logos Bible Backgrounds" and choose medium om the website to see clickable links to the individual books!:
tudies in the Archaeology of the Iron Age in Israel and Jordan
Archaeology of Israel: Constructing the Past, Interpreting the Present
Near Eastern Archaeology: A Reader, 2nd ed.
Genesis 1 as Ancient Cosmology
Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah
An Introduction to Early Judaism
Pharisees, Scribes, and Sadducees in Palestinian Society
Judaism, the First Phase: The Place of Ezra and Nehemiah in the Origins of Judaism
Paul and His World: Interpreting the New Testament in Its Context
An Introduction to Ancient Mesopotamian Religion
A History of Israel: From the Bronze Age through the Jewish Wars
Israel in the Biblical Period: Institutions, Festivals, Ceremonies, Rituals
Like a Bird in a Cage: The Invasion of Sennacherib in 701 BCE
The Temple: Its Ministry and Services
The Gospels in Context

2207.jpg

Old Testament Wisdom: An Introduction by Crenshaw, order number 5650529 SKU 2207 Reg. price $26.95. (Separately or combined with just a few other items $16.)

49692.jpg

God’s Saving Grace: A Pauline Theology by Matera SKU 49692 Reg. price $28. (Separately or combined with just a few other items $6.50.)

and
42531.jpg

Those Who Can, Teach: Teaching As Christian Vocation by Porter both the above Matera and this Porter have the order number 6654107 (they are just ordered at the same time, they don't belong together per se). SKU 42531 Reg. price $19.95.

46535.jpg

Transforming Theological Education: A Practical Handbook for Integrative Learning by Shaw, order number 6092031 SKU 46535 Reg. price $25.95. Those Who Can Teach and Transforming Theological Education together two books or them combined with just a few other items: $11.

4241.jpg

The Dead Sea Scrolls Study Edition (Brill, 1997), order number 6754544 SKU 4241 Reg. price $89.95. (Separately or combined with just a few other items $52.)

4195.jpg

A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Johannine Epistles (ICC) by Brooke, order number 7041390 SKU 4195. Reg. price 89.95, sale price until Oct. 26. 2015: $1.99. (I'm giving away this one, must have academic discount for this one.)

7240.jpg

Reading Galatians, Philippians, and 1 Thessalonians by Cousar, order number 4834804 SKU 7240 Reg. price $19.95. (Combined with just a few other items $2.50.)

(SKU are the product numbers on the website.) I prefer to receive payment as Logos Store Credit - You call Sales by phone (a U.S. phone number) and ask them to place a so called Gift Certificate on my account which corresponds to the amount You pay. Upon agreeing on a sale either You pay the license transfer fee with Your debit-/credit card or if You are paying me the $20 at the same time as You are paying for the books themselves I will pay the license transfer fee. Using Paypal add +1% of the total +$2 as the price.
If You are applying for academic discount, go to the website and find their Academic Program - notify me that You've applied.
You may call me on my desk phone number or email me - just ask me for contact details by PM!
Please go to the website or explore book reviews on sites such as Amazon if You want to see opinions on the books. The bookreviews site by Review of Biblical Literature (RBL) may also have reviews on a few (far from all).
If You think the prices are high: If You are a friend or wanting to research together with me in the future I'll give You an even better price:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.