Pre-Trib Only Meteor signs the 9/23 or just coincidence ?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The vid. said Meteor in Russia hit at 9:23
Philadelphia trail derailment news showing 9:23
Meteor crash in Philadelphia 9:23
The fact that the train crash in Philadelphia which Rev 3:10 said the church of Philadelphia will be kept from the hour of Trials coming on earth.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's all very interesting, but I have to remind myself that we've seen predictions like this before. Either way, I'm ready.

Agreed, stuff is interesting. Rapture definitely won't happen on Sept 23rd, but something could (not saying it will or won't though). Just keep watching and listening for Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Echolipse

>but something could
In 1492 everybody in Russia waited for the Second Coming according to the Orthodox calendar (7000 from the Beginning of the World). The Second Coming didn't happen, but Columbus discovered America in 1492.

Yes, something could!

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Another Lazarus,

Thank you for the reference to the Chelyabisnk Meteor exploded in Russia in February 2013 at 9:23 am local time.
The Chelyabinsk meteor was the sign to the Elite of the World predicted in 18th century.

In the 18th century there was a prophecy to Catherine the Great (Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias 1762 - 1796) that in 2013 the black stone from the Heaven will be discovered in the cave of the Urals which will change the World Order.

I read about this in the book published in 2012 (in Russian only).I was really amazed when meteor exploded in Chelyabinsk located near the Urals in February, 2013 and when it was found in the Chebarkul lake (the cave in Urals filled with the water) in 2013, autumn.

2013 is the 400th aniversary of the last Russian king dynasty (Romanov's family). 400 years is the typical Bible period for the great social and economical changes. I'd to mention that the native house of Romanov's family is located in Moscow near the Old English Court (the Ambassy of the Great Britain) since 16th century. I believe that we'll see the great
changes in the Elite of the USA and Great Britain very soon.

I have bought several pieces of the Chelybinsk Meteor (cost of 1 gramm ~ 60% of the cost of the 1 gold gramm).
Now I can estimate my participation in the Elite of the New Order as 150 gramm divided on the total mass of Chelybinsk
meteor.

There is the only way for the Elite to be saved. Go to the central museum of Chelybinsk immediately (until September, 23), where the main piece of Chelybinsk meteor is located.

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear LastSeven,

>You're putting a lot of significance on a meteor

I agree with you. I forgot to put :) after the passage about 150 gramm to take it easy (but I bought ~ 150 gramms indeed).

For 20 years I've brought my thithe and offerings into the churches and prayed for the opening of the floodgates of heaven. One day the ceiling in the room where I prayed was crashed. It was the day of the Chelyabinsk falling. So I can put :) now. But it's also the truth.

So, meteor is my personal revelation

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For 20 years I've brought my thithe and offerings into the churches and prayed for the opening of the floodgates of heaven. One day the ceiling in the room where I prayed was crashed. It was the day of the Chelyabinsk falling. So I can put :) now. But it's also the truth.
:doh:
^_^^_^^_^^_^ That was pretty funny...... I don't know that it was meant to be funny :sorry:, but...... :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The vid. said Meteor in Russia hit at 9:23
Philadelphia trail derailment news showing 9:23
Meteor crash in Philadelphia 9:23
The fact that the train crash in Philadelphia which Rev 3:10 said the church of Philadelphia will be kept from the hour of Trials coming on earth.

A prominent Rabbi just recently predicted the return of the Messiah at the end of the Sabbatical year, that's tomorrow.
Another Rabbi pointed out that on 29 Elul in 2001 (9/11) the twin towers fell, 7 years later on 29 Elul, we had the beginning of the 2008 Recession and the stock market plunged 777 points. 7 years later on 29 Elul, 2015 he predicts a major economic collapse. Another economist predicted a crash on Sept 16, 2005 when the feds raise the interest rates. If nothing happens by October, I will be surprised. Something is looming, both good and evil. Good that the Messiah is coming and evil that will suffer many. Persevere, hold onto your faith!

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟404,662.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed, stuff is interesting. Rapture definitely won't happen on Sept 23rd, but something could (not saying it will or won't though). Just keep watching and listening for Holy Spirit.
Yes something will happen on the 23rd, there will be auto accidents there will be crimes there will be children crying, all sorts of things will happen on the 23rd just like on every other day. So saying something will happen isn't saying anything.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you pretrib ? If not, you are not supposed to be posting in this thread.
He's a Amillennialist. I've had some discussions with him last year around this time and before that as well. But now that you mention it, I'm not supposed to be here either, a proclaimed Mid-Tribber. But I could be wrong and admit that I would prefer not going through any tribulation and be taken out. The only way for me to be a Pre-Tribber is if the trumpets are blown quickly, setting the events tied to them in motion but taking us out prior to their increasing catastrophic results over a 3 1/2 year period. So, if the Feast of Trumpets signals the time, that happens quickly and so there you go - Pre-Tribulation. We'll soon see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Dougg,

Yesterday I visited exhibition in Moscow devoted to 70th anniversary of the Russian nuclear industry. The first plutonium for Russan nuclear weapon was produced in Chelyabinsk in 1948. So, in the year of the Israel foundation, the first plutonium for the future Armageddon was produced in Chelyabinsk.

> Despise not prophesyings. (1 Thessalonians 5:20).
Why don't you consider these information (Chelybinsk meteor, relation to the nuclear weapon) as the prohecy. For many years Russia is considered as the country of the Gog prince of Magog. Why possible details of these doctrine are not interesting for you?

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Reactions: LastSeven
Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am reminded that Jesus said He would come at a time when you think not. There is a lot of expectancy in the world right now.

That's exactly what I've been saying. People still aren't seeing it though.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's exactly what I've been saying. People still aren't seeing it though.
Well, this is just my opinion, but, they are ruining new believers, causing them to doubt. I will say it again, it is a ploy to sell books. I keep repeating it. Have you noticed how rich people are getting by selling books? I like Perry Stone alright. But every few months he is hawking a new book. And he is not the only one doing it. They cannot do one program without hawking a book, a CD,DVD or a conference. And they prey mostly on people who hate President Obama. I noticed that too. Daniel did not hate the Babylonian kings. Jesus did not hate Herod, or Caesar . Jesus said to pray for your leaders. Jesus is coming, there is no doubt in my mind about that. We need to be found working when He comes. We need to preach the Word, feed His sheep, adding to the flock, not being like the foolish man who built up bigger barns to store his earthly goods.

Reactions: Echolipse
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Dougg,

Yesterday I visited exhibition in Moscow devoted to 70th anniversary of the Russian nuclear industry. The first plutonium for Russan nuclear weapon was produced in Chelyabinsk in 1948. So, in the year of the Israel foundation, the first plutonium for the future Armageddon was produced in Chelyabinsk.

> Despise not prophesyings. (1 Thessalonians 5:20).
Why don't you consider these information (Chelybinsk meteor, relation to the nuclear weapon) as the prohecy. For many years Russia is considered as the country of the Gog prince of Magog. Why possible details of these doctrine are not interesting for you?

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Hi Onisim, what can I do with that information in an end times scenario?

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Tithes were crops and animal offerings, never money
God has replaced the unworthy animal offerings with the Lamb of God Jesus Christ.

The most comprehensive knowledge about tithing :
http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

Reactions: LastSeven
Upvote 0