May I Ask About Dreams I am Having here?

goldenkitsune

Nov 20, 2023
Madison, Alabama
✟571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't see why not.s
I don't see why not.
I got saved and accepting Jesus as my savoir when i was many years ago like when i was 12 or 13 and i got baptized years later. I also know the bible says a truly saved christian cannot become unsaved. Meaning, once your saved, you do not become unsaved. So first dream happening two night ago. From what I remembered, I think I was siting in a church pew not happy to be there and like there was like an email or like maybe it was something i said mean to someone in my life. But as you know in a dream is impossible to read words clearly as the logic part of brain is not active during dream sleep 99% of the time. I forgot what all was said but, toward the ending of the dream i took an elevator when the doors open look like hell so i did not go out it and took elevator back door to where it was safe. Weird thing is elevator should have went down to hell not up. The second dream i had last night was like i went in front bathroom and was blood was coming from inside my mouth. Now mind you i am not in bad physical health at least not as bad as i was. I use to weigh 314 pounds but now i am at around 215 pounds. I know dreams are randomly made by the subconscious and are 99% of the time random with no meaning. What do you think my dreams mean?

Upvote 0

Danny&Annie&theChristmas

Nov 11, 2023
Houston
✟2,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You should know that many Christians do not believe in the Once Saved Always Saved theology and also believe it to be a very dangerous teaching as well. I think you should ask the Lord for an interpretation with maybe some fasting. Tell Him you only want to know His Truth and not Mans.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟327,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
We can likely lump them in with the 99 percent you mentioned. But the bible doesn't say that once you are saved you can't become "unsaved". There are countless warnings in the new testament against falling away. But usually when you discuss them there's always someone willing to torture the language enough to make it say something else.

Upvote 0

goldenkitsune

Nov 20, 2023
Madison, Alabama
✟571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We can likely lump them in with the 99 percent you mentioned. But the bible doesn't say that once you are saved you can't become "unsaved". There are countless warnings in the new testament against falling away. But usually when you discuss them there's always someone willing to torture the language enough to make it say something else.
Are the two dreams related or not?

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟327,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Are the two dreams related or not?
They probably are but likely only to the extent that they are common to your own thoughts. It's generally a good idea to not place a lot of significance on dreams.

Upvote 0

Danny&Annie&theChristmas

Nov 11, 2023
Houston
✟2,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So i can just called them random, not worry about it, and move on? they may have been caused cause i take prescription meds that can cause disturbing dreams as a side effect. So can i safely assume they are doing it?
The Lord has given me several dreams, but He has always told me what they meant in His time not mine or anyone else's time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟424,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Even if I don’t know them. What you are taking could do this. A lot of emotion could make them seem important. Are you a prophet of God? God is not the author of confusion. For your peace of mind just let them go.

Upvote 0