Making tracts?

Would you like to see alternative tracts?

• Yes! We need more types of tracts to use.

• No, there's plenty out there already.

• Yes, but not from some weirdo like you.

• I'd have to see samples to decide.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by lambslove
You are not a very nice person Gerry. That attitude isn't going to help you get anyone interested in your faith. Bitterness is a powerful weapon for the Enemy.

You and I have never agreed on much of anything, which is fair enough. We don't have to. But I have not replied to your posts and corrected you, as you have me. I have accepted ALL the blame and posted a public apology to you, and sent you one in private as well, which you ignored.

I am sorry you feel I am such a bad person. I cannot change you.

I will keep posting, and if you feel God is telling you to keep correcting me and making me look bad, and if you feel that is honoring Jesus, then you go right ahead.

I am interested in soulwinning. We disagree on all aspects of that as well, but I will post my convictions and you do what you feel is right for you.

If you are sincere in thinking so little of me, then please pray for me. That is after all what Jesus said to do.

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
hmmmmmm this thread seems to have stirred some interest in me.

I'm curious, I have never paid much attention to tracts, or spent much time reading them.

What I'm wondering is this... Should I put my photography, and some of my writings together, in order to create some?

I'm not worried about copy right or anything, It's just this thread got me thinking that maybe this would be a good way to help spread the message of God. But I'm not sure if the things I have written etc.. would be good tract material.

So what I am asking is that if you have a moment, could someone maybe take a look at my photo gallery, just use the photo link above my post. Look at the photo of the Butterfly, and what I wrote about Life Cycles. (it's posted underneath it)
would something like that make a decent tract? If you've already seen it then please let me know what you think.

Even if I don't make the tracts myself, I could at least provide others with some material for them is what I am thinking. I could care less about making any money from them, the important for me is to spread to as many as possible, a message about our creator.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Yes, I will certainly take a look. Tell me, have you spoken with Alta about this? Have you seen any of her power point presentations? I am thinking some of your photo's and possibly some of your writing as well, combined with hers mught make something very interesting. You should PM her about this right away!

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Thanks Gerry,
I haven't talked about it with anyone, It just seems to me that there's always more that I can do with what I have been given. To have more people use what I've been given would certainly accomplish that :)

I always look foward to reading Altas posts they're so inspirational, So if she can use any of it she's more than welcome to whatever I have to offer, free of charge. there have been a couple times I noticed the subjects her and I have posted on are pretty much the same, but what we have written is so much different, You could have something there, It would be interesting to put some of our stuff together, I'm all for that idea if she is.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey, could I post my unfinished tract for Aleph members here and get your reviews?
I had a little of it on this 3 1/2 floppy disk that I recorded the day before my drive broke, and I just found the disk.
So would anyone be offended to see my tract of witness in the next few days? :) It isn't hateful at all. . . :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums